Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you think the ban on stag hunting will have a knock-on effect other field sports

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Is there an email format to send to FF/G?, or do you just write any kind of letter/email/fax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

not format no direction just say anything you want.i just said i felt it was a bit much for a minister to in effect create laws based on his own personel opinions.
    that as a minister of heritage and by extension hunting he should be using his position to protect those things.and that as a minority party that the greens might have more respect for minorities.
    the F.A.C.E. european website says 6.7% of the Irish population hunt or shoot(the highest % in Europe) but yet we seem to have the worst profile?
    Bryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Banjax

I support and follow hunting, I always have and will.
    I'll do what I can and ring a few people in order to help make a difference for the better.

But I will say this, the Ward hunt has itself to blame for its poor public image due to the level of bollixology in dealing with the public. I'll support them still, but its the height of idiocy to think that someone like Gormley wouldnt make hay with the trouble at the school last year.

Advertisement