Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm really...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

no YORE MA has revised it... even if she is your mother you must still refer to her as YORE MA !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I dunno what type of coffee maker you have, but if its an espresso machine of some description, you'll blow the seals using fizzy water. Thats why they say dont do it in the manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

6th wrote:
    Bollox ... you seen the new revised Charter?
    ah... I have now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'll save ye all a bit of time. If you replace water in a coffee maker with milk, and coffee with hot chocolate, you're on a winner right? Not so fast buddy. All you'll get is a melted coffee maker, and a smell of burnt plastic that will linger long in the memory years after it's finally disappeared from your room. Plus, your mam will shout at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Put a couple of bars of soap in your microwave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I dunno what type of coffee maker you have, but if its an espresso machine of some description, you'll blow the seals using fizzy water. Thats why they say dont do it in the manual.

Yeah, good point. I didn't actually do it, though I claimed to have done earlier. Really I just wanted to make people feel as if it was safe to do so, and find out what happened when they tried it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

while we're on the topic of putting normal **** into normal appliances (but which are not meant to go there) apart from the really cool 'lightning' effects, does putting a cd into a microwave have any other effect, good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

while we're on the topic of putting normal **** into normal appliances (but which are not meant to go there) apart from the really cool 'lightning' effects, does putting a cd into a microwave have any other effect, good or bad?

If it's an enya CD, it vastly improves the quality...

If you put grapes in, they fire off little balls of what scientists think is plasma, but no-one knows exactly why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Fremen wrote:
    If it's an enya CD, it vastly improves the quality...

Wow! Really?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

by quality, I think he means the quality of life of the former owner

• Advertisement

Wossack wrote:
    by quality, I think he means the quality of life of the former owner

Speak english dude...haven't a breezers where your cumin from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

Screw cd's, anyone who wants to: put a small bit of petrol (or some flammable fluid) in a balloon, blow it up and tape a teaspoon to the balloon. Put in microwave, turn on and run.

Turns out i actually watched brainiac, huh.

Steez wrote:
    Screw cd's, anyone who wants to: put a small bit of petrol (or some flammable fluid) in a balloon, blow it up and tape a teaspoon to the balloon. Put in microwave, turn on and run.

Turns out i actually watched brainiac, huh.

You have far too much time on your hands dude....

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

6th wrote:
    Bollox ... you seen the new revised Charter?
    What NOOOOO. I never got to say it, I was saving it for something good and now its gone *sulks in corner*

Cheeky_gal wrote:
    You have far too much time on your hands dude....

:p

G'wan, try it

Steez wrote:
    G'wan, try it

Whaaa? Ah jaysus man now i'm confused! :p

You are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

blow up a caravan?? anyone?? no?? ill leave now...

Advertisement