Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many hairs is there up pigheads....

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

BaZmO* wrote:
    2. Divide 30 by half and add ten

It's either 12 or 70 depending on how you interpret the question.

Where's the OP gone? He's probably off somewhere writing "I must try harder" 100 times.
    Indeed

How many hairs is there up pigheads arse?

"Hairs" would denote plural, but "Is" in the context of the question, would denote singular.
    I'm going to answer none, unless he has an ingrown one, because hairs don't grow inside your arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Question 3 actually said take 1000, add 40, add 1000 etc which leaves 2100. hah, I thought this was the answer [Pighead's question btw]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

All i can do is laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

BaZmO* wrote:
    Is Jimmy a Goldfish per chance?
    he could also have been a bloke carrying a glass of water who had a heart attack or a brain anurism.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Dun laoire wrote:
    arsehole. While ye are all up there somebody might as well give them a count.

Swinging back on topic!!

Just the one!!!

Well you thought it was a hair until you pissed from it!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Scruff wrote:
    he could also have been a bloke carrying a glass of water who had a heart attack or a brain anurism.
    Yeah but that wouldn't be a riddle, that'd just be an unfortunate tragedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

bohsman wrote:
    1. 12
    2. 70
    3. 2hrs
    4. All of them
    5. White.
    6. 1
    7. still alive...
    8. 1p and 10p
    9. none.
    10. none.
    11. The match
    12. no
    13. bohsman
    14. 2 - doh!
    15. peacocks dont lay eggs
    16. survivors buried?

14 should of been Noah had the ark not moses. So none. All of your others were right

Advertisement