Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice boys

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The-Rigger wrote:
    That was like a Jerry Springers final thought.

:D And like Jerry's show that was probably the best post, which says a lot for the rest of us!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Haha it's funny how all the aul ones come out at this thread getting so angry at something so silly.

Yes, at 21 I am positively ancient.
    How does it feel to be jealous of a 16 year old?! Because she's not on the internet 24/7?

It feels awful, makes me want to curl up and die, I wish I could go out drinking in a field to celebrate my Junior Cert results but I only have my boring old conferring and night in a club with my best friends afterwards to look forward to!!!
    This is hilarious. It's amazing how people think they know me because I'm 16.

Even if no-one here knew you were 16, the "you don't even know me" line would give it away, every time. Don't worry, no one understands me either, but that's ok, I'm an individual!!!
    When did I say I was an expert on men?

Well you seem to have vast experience of all sorts of men to be here complaining about them and making such sweeping generalisations as "nice guys are gay".
    I've never even had a fuckin boyfriend thats how sad I am.

I do!!! And he's really nice!!! Oh **** that means he's GAY!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for your vast oceans of wisdom I would never have known!!! The bastard never told me!!! Seems he's actually a bit of a bad boy after all!!! Want him???

(although as you are underage he would not be able to legally have sex with you, but hey, a conviction would give him an extra edge and impress all your friends down the Wezz!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Arrrgh I'm so sick of nice boys!!! I mean what the hell, why is there so many of them? All my guy mates (well they're my other friends' friends) are so nice but SO SO boring. And they act so gay...but they're not gay. They're gentlemen, which is all well and good but they just don't know how to have fun. Does anyone get what I'm saying? I mean, I'm no scumbag but I'm kinda sick of these posh losers whose idea of going out is going out to a friends house, watching a movie and then going to bed at 10.00. If they ever touch drink they get hammered on 1 can and even then they are nerds. I feel bad for saying that because they're all dead sound but I actually think I would prefer a bit of a fling from a knacker asshole than these guys who think they're in love with the first girl they meet/score/snog/kiss/whatever they call it now.

I mean cmon girls, seriously. You know you would prefer a bad boy to a prissy guy? Or am I just being a bitch...:p
    Gees, if you women aren't bitching that "all men are bastards!" it's that they're too nice! Make up your damned minds!:mad:
    All the stuff you've just described are stuff women always go on about liking -its just diffiucult for us to know what you want. Men have been pussified because women have been constantly going on about wanting a "nice, sensitive guy" and its effects are starting to show. So yeah blame the feminists!
    QFT
    shane86 wrote:
    KillaQueen- does it make you feel any better that all these nice lads probably talk utter filth to their mates? Quite honestly excluding moshers and rockers (who i never hung around with and therefore have no experience of) I can quite litreally think of two lads who are as respectful in terms of chatting to their male mates as their female mates. Aint nothing wrong with it, after all you can have a girl who is the nicest person in the world who would do anything for anyone yet when she is with her man turns him on by talking dirtier than the liffey is on a hot summers day.
    Also I've yet to encounter a woman who won't bitch about people behind their backs, so shouldn't be that surprising that guys can be like that too.
    don't hurry to grow up. i know its hard to be 16 and bored, but don't be stupid and throw it all away.

its hard for guys to know what we want, mostly cause we all want different things.

anyways, guys are nicer around girls for a while, then they realise that they should just be themselves, and we tend to lose them forever.

i think what i'm trying to say is enjoy yourself, don't kill yourself trying to grow up, and yeah some fellas are to mean, some are to nice, but there are ones who get the balance right too.

(god id hate to be a fella. so hard to know what to do to impress us ladies)
    Perhaps why I often hear women complain about the best guys being gay, those lads got it right but got fed up with the effort of trying to impress women who haven't a clue what they want.:p (joke incase the smilie didn't make it obvious)

Haven't time to read anymore of this, will come back to it later....

I think the situation with girls is (albeit less exaggerated in reality):
    age puberty- early 20's bad boys are great we want fun times
    mid 20's + daddy doesn't see me as his little girl anymore, I need someone who'll provide for me, keep me pampered, where are the nice guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

This kind of reminds me of the English-Sham dictionary skit that either the Shams or the Rubberbandits in Limerick released. Goes a bit like this:

English: "Darling, your behaviour is unsatisfactory and I'm unpleased".
    Sham: "Beoore, I'm going to kick the head off of you when I get home. You're wrecking my head, like your motherrrrrr!!".

Honestly hope you're not the kind of girl that find all out about "bad boys" when you get a few thumps in the face.

But if on your 17th birthday you're still lonely, give me a shout! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Spankeh wrote:
    OP and those others who posted too in the same boat.

You're all too young too be worrying too much about all this stuff.

Enjoy yourselfs and be carefull.
    What the fcuk. Who the fcuk put Spankeh at the top of Mount Sage to look down on us all and dispense words of wisdom and advice? Get yourself a chick quickly Spankeh, you're losing the run of yourself buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Getting hammered on 1 can doesn't make you "Nice" it makes you a little girly man.

I like to think I'm a nice person, and I can seriously put away the booze. You don't need to be a knackbag or skangmeister to be able to have a good time.
    Think you're messing, hope you're messing, otherwise that's truly sad.

Nor do you have to drink,let alone get hammered, to have a good time.

OP - next time you're treated like **** by a 'knackbag' you have a fling with come back and read your post. Or just show it to your 'mates'.
    And yes, you're just being a bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

In fairness, she's just being 16. We're having a go at her for her lack of perspective, but we, in our infinite wisdom as 20-somethings/early 30-somethings :rolleyes: ;), should also have perspective and remember when we were 16. She was born in 1991, for fúck's sake! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Dudess wrote:
    In fairness, she's just being 16. We're having a go at her for her lack of perspective, but we, in our infinite wisdom as 20-somethings/early 30-somethings :rolleyes: ;), should also have perspective and remember when we were 16. She was born in 1991, for fúck's sake! :eek:

She missed all the greats, like The Goonies, The 'Burbs, Batteries Not Included, Little Shop of Horrors! :eek: Even Nirvana ffs. Oh God, I'm glad I was born in 83.

Dudess wrote:
    She was born in 1991, for fúck's sake! :eek:
    Pighead was a bad boy back in 1991, used to hang around with this married chick and made sweet sweet love to her behind her husbands back.

Me and killaqueenmother weren't proud of ourselves but in fairness we were both young and foolish.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pighead wrote:
    Pighead was a bad boy back in 1991, used to hang around with this married chick and made sweet sweet love to her behind her husbands back.

Me and killaqueenmother weren't proud of ourselves but in fairness we were both young and foolish.
    Really?

I was with her back in 1990. Hope you enjoyed my sloppy seconds.
    Great times.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote:
    Really?

I was with her back in 1990. Hope you enjoyed my sloppy seconds.
    Great times.
    Ah she was alright. It was more satisfying seeing how much she enjoyed the experience to be honest.

She'd scream loudly whilst in the throes of ecstatic passion

"Oh fcuking hell Pighead this is the bestest sex I've ever ever had. It finally banishes forever those horrible memories of that sloppy drunken sex from that bloke I was banging last year"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Pighead wrote:

Pighead was 14 in 1991. Pighead is talking about the fantasies and dreams he had about that married woman.

Dudess wrote:
    Pighead was 14 in 1991. Pighead is talking about the fantasies and dreams he had about that married woman.
    Actually Pighead was 13, it was 5 weeks shy of my 14th birthday and life was great. Spots hadn't become a problem yet, pocket money was at an all time high of 10 pound a week and most importantly my balls had dropped thus beginning a party in my pants that has continued unabated for the past 16+ years.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pighead wrote:
    "Oh fcuking hell Pighead this is the bestest sex I've ever ever had. It finally banishes forever those horrible memories of that sloppy drunken sex from that bloke I was banging last year"
    I knew that bitch was cheating on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I mean cmon girls, seriously. You know you would prefer a bad boy to a prissy guy? Or am I just being a bitch...:p

You clearly need to come drinking with Team Test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Get your heart broken by a few as.sholes OP and you'll soon see that nice guys are the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Were you badly burnt when you were a little child?
    Answer solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

Arrrgh I'm so sick of nice boys!!! I mean what the hell, why is there so many of them? All my guy mates (well they're my other friends' friends) are so nice but SO SO boring. And they act so gay...but they're not gay. They're gentlemen, which is all well and good but they just don't know how to have fun. Does anyone get what I'm saying? I mean, I'm no scumbag but I'm kinda sick of these posh losers whose idea of going out is going out to a friends house, watching a movie and then going to bed at 10.00. If they ever touch drink they get hammered on 1 can and even then they are nerds. I feel bad for saying that because they're all dead sound but I actually think I would prefer a bit of a fling from a knacker asshole than these guys who think they're in love with the first girl they meet/score/snog/kiss/whatever they call it now.

hahaha we need more women like you here, u need a guy who has to spend 50 euro to get tipsy and makes perverted sex jokes around you and whos had at least 3 girls far to young for him

i duggest avoiding any guy who wears designer labels, sunglasses all the time or who plays world of warcraft

world of warcraft
    :confused: They nice guys or bad boys? Or just boring?
    Considering the numbers playing (that and other online games) avoiding them might become increasingly difficult. Then there's the whole thing that more and more females are playing on-line games, would this not be a double standard? They can play but won't date any guy who does?

Or does this have something to do with rumours of certain unspeakable ingame acts I've heard rumours of people performing... *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

there are only 2 girls i know that play world of warcraft and they are the most boring people, but its alright for girls to play games as it is guys, but world of warcraft seems to be the choice of hardcore MMORPG gamers who like spending hours a day at it

• Advertisement

I'd imagine you get a spectrum of players in any game... by all accounts the raiding does require significant time commitments though so higher up the level ladder the players probably do get a bit hardcore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

people who play world of war craft may never leave mammies house, If a female told me she played mmorpg type games oh thats a dumping, nice guys finish last.

In summation grow a set of balls and be a man

and its not about drinking copious amounts of alcohol although that does help the image a bit its about attitude

Advertisement