Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer guts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

There's not much to learn, he lives up to his name and that's it. :D Ah no the bollox is a sound auld skin and a treasure to the brotherhood like most of the people who post here.

Detective Scrotes at work. What's the most effective beer for getting a beer gut anyway, apart from the guinness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Well there's a big difference between big and huge. :D
    no, there's a huge difference between big and huge, get it right :D

edit: I drink a healthy mix of Guinness, Samsons and Wife Beater, all washed down with many many breakfast rolls

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wagon wrote:
    Detective Scrotes at work. What's the most effective beer for getting a beer gut anyway, apart from the guinness?

A pint of butter mixed with alcohol, I'd imagine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The Bollox wrote:
    no, there's a huge difference between big and huge, get it right :D

No there would be a huge difference between average size and huge. :D

touché, salesman, I too have an uncle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Wagon wrote:

Well actually Guinness is the least effective, it has less of them calorie yokes in it than lager. Of course if it's followed by a decent takeaway that should make up the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Gents gents lets not get off the point too much here the "steyr muppet" needs to be taken care of i propose the strike tem kicks his ass!

Bazzy wrote:
    Gents gents lets not get off the point too much here the "steyr muppet" needs to be taken care of i propose the strike tem kicks his ass!

Ah too much effort, I could throw my pint glass at him.

I might fart in his general direction.

zaph wrote:
    Is it really worth that much effort Brother? Methinks not.

• Advertisement

Well it all depends on how much enthusiasm for the task I can build up. Not a lot just now as it happens.

Have another beer zaph, then see how you feel about it.

Sounds like a plan. Cheers!

zaph wrote:
    why? he's not a knnnnnnight.

I love that film... that's what I'll do tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Bazzy wrote:
    i propose the strike team kicks his ass!

But your :D "TEAM":D would be so useless and unfit that well you could do damn all..wheeze...............

Steyr wrote:
    But your :D "TEAM":D would be so useless and unfit that well you could do damn all..wheeze...............
    Probably more than you and your weekend warrior mates from the military forum could do:D

Steyr wrote:

This is the team that took down Pighead that you're talking about. We don't rely on physical effort, we know our limits, instead you would find yourself subjected to our razor-sharp witty put-downs. Of course motivation is the one thing that could be our undoing...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Bazzy wrote:
    Strong words there from someone who has a "Lovely car for sale".
    "Lovely" - If you were a fat, balding horse of a man (as you think you are)that's an adjective you would use to describe a pair of tits or a well-poured pint, not a family car or a taxi.

That said, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Steyr is way off the mark thinking that BG&RHers are all fat. (Mind you the mention of exercise was wholly inappropriate for this forum.)

I'd bet my collection of pink shirts that there's a maximum of 7 or 8 BG&RHers who have either a slight thinning on top or a bit of a paunch. There's probably only 3 or 4 who are bald & fat. The rest (& most vocal) I strongly suspect are skinny, Viz-reading students who wear "product" in their hair-dos.*

* And probably play some sort of sport that involves running. *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Hill Billy wrote:
    I'd bet my collection of **** shirts that there's a maximum of 7 or 8 BG&RHers who have either a slight thinning on top or a bit of a paunch. There's probably only 3 or 4 who are bald & fat. The rest (& most vocal) I strongly suspect are skinny, Viz-reading students who wear "product" in their hair-dos.*

* And probably play some sort of sport that involves *******. *shudder*

There may be a grain of truth in that Brother Billy, but their hearts are in the right place. That have lofty aspirations. Some will never be fortunate enough to achieve them, but we must encourage them nevertheless. We cannot all be lucky enough to be graced with both shining pates and swelling guts. If some of us achieve just the required level of rotundity we are doing well. Some brothers are cursed genetically to go through life with a shock of hair. The wise amongst us will turn that adversity to advantage and by liberal applications of Brylcreem cultivate a hairstyle of which the King would be proud. The downside though is it drives the wimmin wild and fighting them off can be a lot of effort.

BTW I had to edit some of the words in your original post, I just couldn't bring myself to include them in a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hagar wrote:
    ...BTW I had to edit some of the words in your original post, I just couldn't bring myself to include them in a quote.

Touché! :D

Still, this place smells too much of this & not enough of this.

• Advertisement

Hill Billy wrote:
    Touché! :D

Still, this place smells too much of this & not enough of this.

*soils self* Idon't smell either of those but I do smell something funky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

zaph wrote:
    This is the team that took down Pighead that you're talking about. We don't rely on physical effort, we know our limits, instead you would find yourself subjected to our razor-sharp witty put-downs. Of course motivation is the one thing that could be our undoing...

Classic.:D

Advertisement