Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer guts

Options
  • 29-08-2007 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Im just thinking what is your opinion of a beer gut? As a male i used to have it and now i dont thanks to swimming,cycling and well the Army Reserve and now i finally am happy as i can see i have a knob! Dont get me wrong im as much a man as the next and i do pig out but do you think your better off with it or prefer to be an APLHA male?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Steyr wrote:
    thanks to swimming,cycling and well the Army Reserve and now i finally am happy as i can see i have a knob! QUOTE]

he must be missing the point members of this forum which you so obviously are NOT have xtra large "knobs" as you so skinnily put it which is why we fell the need to grow beer bellies as the sight of them scare us all this can be verified by irishbird and co in the snug most evenings.

So dont waste ur time here anymore off u go

Cyc*ing
    Swimmi*g
    Army reserve aka the fca *

and leave us real men be!

* Please note i have edited some of the words you used with *'s as some of the frequent members here get scared when they see them

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Steyr wrote:
    Im just thinking what is your opinion of a beer gut? As a male i used to have it and now i dont thanks to swimming,cycling and well the Army Reserve and now i finally am happy as i can see i have a knob! Dont get me wrong im as much a man as the next and i do pig out but do you think your better off with it or prefer to be an APLHA male?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Lads, out of here, he mentioned exercise!!!

Steyr wrote:
    Im just thinking what is your opinion of a beer gut? As a male i used to have it and now i dont thanks to swimming,cycling and well the Army Reserve and now i finally am happy as i can see i have a knob!

Go to the fitness forum if you want to talk about ex**cise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Did i hit a nerve with all the fatties who can hardly walk without wheezing?:eek: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Steyr wrote:
    Did i hit a nerve with all the fatties who can hardly walk without wheezing?:eek: :rolleyes:

Pighead? Is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Steyr wrote:

Not really ! Just wondering why you asked what we thought of beer guts considering the name of the forum, or did you not notice that as you walked in here head down contemplating your knob ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Not really ! Just wondering why you asked what we thought of beer guts considering the name of the forum, or did you not notice that as you walked in here head down contemplating your knob ?

Just wanted to know as you cant really be happy with a gut that big. Just because its called beer guts and receding hair doesnt mean you have to like your gut or receding hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Did this guy get lost on the way to personal issues????:D

Steyr wrote:
    Just wanted to know as you cant really be happy with a gut that big. Just because its called beer guts and receding hair doesnt mean you have to like your gut or receding hair.

Have you seen mine ? Of course the guys here are happy with theirs afterall we have spent years and loads of money creating them !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Beware the Brothers of this Realm.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Of course the guys here are happy with theirs afterall we have spent years and loads of money creating them !

Plus if we were'nt happy with them, we'd be in the excerise forum trying to get rid of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Steyr wrote:

No mate, we're just a bunch of beer drinking, chain smoking men who are too lazy to give an imflamed bollix about our health and prefer to have an ass grove on our pants.

Yeah, given the fact that he talks about his knob and has alpha male issues leads me to believe he is insecure in himself.

And this is most certainly not the forum to ask for a hug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Wagon wrote:
    No mate, we're just a bunch of beer drinking, chain smoking men who are too lazy to give an imflamed bollix about our health and prefer to have an ass grove on our pants.
    hey hey! you don't hear me taking your name in vain!

tom dunne wrote:
    Yeah, given the fact that he talks about his knob and has alpha male issues leads me to believe he is insecure in himself.

And this is most certainly not the forum to ask for a hug.

Group hug ? Group slap maybe !

The Bollox wrote:
    hey hey! you don't hear me taking your name in vain!

Just a terrible expression i made up to clarify a point :o no offence meant at all. Apologies mate.

Group slap maybe !

Good idea. Brother Steyr, outside now.

Though sounds like you will run away the first chance you get. Big girl.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wagon wrote:
    Just a terrible expression i made up to clarify a point :o no offence meant at all. Apologies mate.

Ah don't mind him he's just being a bollox. :D That never gets old. :)

Made me laugh :D

• Advertisement

THE Bollox. you don't hear me calling you AlmightyPillow, or GodlyCushion

Im more of a bastard myself. I'm new here, so I suppose I'll just have to learn the way of the bollix in time.

The Bollox wrote:
    GodlyCushion

Actually that's what the wife called me last night.

Ahem.

I won't even get my coat, I'll just go.

The Bollox wrote:
    THE Bollox. you don't hear me calling you AlmightyPillow, or GodlyCushion

Apologies. Though GodlyCushion has a nice ring to it. And there is a huge difference between a cushion and a pillow.

and there's a big difference between a bollox and The Bollox

Priceless.:D

Apologies. Though GodlyCushion has a nice ring to it. And there is a huge difference between a cushion and a pillow.

Really ? Do te.....Eh no don't bother :p

Wagon wrote:
    I suppose I'll just have to learn the way of the bollix in time.

There's not much to learn, he lives up to his name and that's it. :D Ah no the bollox is a sound auld skin and a treasure to the brotherhood like most of the people who post here.

The Bollox wrote:
    and there's a big difference between a bollox and The Bollox

Well there's a big difference between big and huge. :D

• Advertisement

Wagon wrote:
    I'm new here.

Welcome brother in training ! Now pop over the bar it's your round and bring us back some beers and ask Irishbird to whip up some bacon sambos ! There's a good lad ;)

Advertisement