Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss Teen South Carolina is a genius!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

See, I know David Beckham's really beautiful and everything but the fact that he's such a bimbo leads me to find him about as attractive as a role of flock wallpaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Dudess wrote:
    See, I know David Beckham's really beautiful and everything but the fact that he's such a bimbo leads me to find him about as attractive as a role of flock wallpaper.

I see you're point but sure us men only think about one thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

She's like a robot spouting hilarious pagent clichés. Madwoman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Pigman II wrote:
    I wish people would stop calling him "AC Slater" and instead refer to him by his real name Mario Lopez. (esp considering it's August now and he only turns back into Slater each February).
    :D

Lol @ America.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I hope slater got some sort of statue built in his honor for not laughing at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Dudess wrote:
    Guys, I know she's really pretty and has a great figure but would her phenomenal thickness not turn you off 100%? Even just the idea of shagging her?

You must have us confused with some other gender....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

She's beautiful but my god....:eek: what a dumb-ass!! although....thats a kind of on-the-spot question!! still doesnt excuse it though! hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Dudess wrote:
    I hate f*cking thick bints.

Guys, I know she's really pretty and has a great figure but would her phenomenal thickness not turn you off 100%? Even just the idea of shagging her?

Personally, absolutely, yes.

But then, I'm a weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

She's just nervous, you knobs. The amount of pressure she's under must be immense and thinking on your feet knowing that millions of people are watching you would be very hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

+1 for the stereotypical "dumb blonde" portrayal:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Not to stereotype my entire gender but - no. Date her? No. Call her afterwards? No. But the majority of guys I know would have sex with her without the slightest hesitation, because she's stunningly attractive, and it's just sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Dudess wrote:

+1 (except, with regard to celeb women who are thick)
    shay_562 wrote:
    Not to stereotype my entire gender but - no. Date her? No. Call her afterwards? No. But the majority of guys I know would have sex with her without the slightest hesitation, because she's stunningly attractive, and it's just sex.

She is attractive, physically, but I can't stretch to 'stunningly'. I can't find someone who can't string a sentence together 'stunningly attractive'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

dudess wrote:

Your phenomenal snobbery would turn me off 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

The-Rigger wrote:
    She is attractive, physically, but I can't stretch to 'stunningly'. I can't find someone who can't string a sentence together 'stunningly attractive'.

Really? I'd be more likely to attach "stunningly" to someone who was all looks and no brains, since they're all up-front and no follow-through (hence the stun factor). But I'm not going to nitpick as the exact level of attractiveness of some random beauty pageant moron, so it's cheerfully withdrawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Fook off all a ye's, every man who is not currently in the middle of roidin' someone better lookin than her would want to bone her, no matter what they say. In fact now that I think about it, even someone who is banging someone hotter would want her to join in so... liars all of ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nah in fairness Dudess has a point. If she spouted all that crap while I was roiding her I'd totally lose interest.

Best to leave it with bj and kill two birds with one stone. I could even tell her that each drop swallowed saves the life of a starving baby in Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Pigman II wrote:
    Nah in fairness Dudess has a point. If she spouted all that crap while I was roiding her I'd totally lose interest.

Best to leave it with bj and kill two birds with one stone. I could even tell her that each drop swallowed saves the life of a starving baby in Africa.

a fine compromise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

She'd get my vote anyway. With looks like that, stringing together a complete sentence would be just a bonus. God bless Southern Carolina ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

A career in marketing or management is only two steps away for someone who is capable of spouting that much incomprehensible crap yet still gets applause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

She'd be a good game show dollybird. Ya know like the boirds that stand beside the prize pointing at it, and looking all dollybirdish. Manys the career paths that lie ahead for that talented young lady.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

That or Telly Bingo.. that's if she knows her one,two threes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Kali wrote:
    That or Telly Bingo.. that's if she knows her one,two threes
    I agree, it would be difficult to pick the hottest babe between her and Shirley Temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Holsten wrote:
    A.C Slater having a good laugh haha.
    im sure he pounder her and kelly after the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Ah crap, what happened, cant access it coz im in work

Gator wrote:
    Ah crap, what happened, cant access it coz im in work
    you lose!!!

try replacing www with uk in the url, might work

if not, she is asked why does she think 1/5 of americans cant locate USA an a world map. the pic posted by the OP shows her reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

hahaha that reminds of this one.... must be her little brother

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

hahaha that reminds of this one.... must be her little brother

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

that must not have been facepaint!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

She'd be a good game show dollybird. Ya know like the boirds that stand beside the prize pointing at it, and looking all dollybirdish. Manys the career paths that lie ahead for that talented young lady.

You'd be suprised. Look at Sarah Palin for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Do you know Michael Flatley is really from Chicago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Braaaaaaiiiiiiinnsss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement