Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling 0.5/1 players at ipoker, how do you choose your tables?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I've played over 1m hands at 50NL and 100NL, and over 100k at 200NL. That's 50k hands a month for something over 2 years. Maybe not the long-term yet, but certainly approaching the medium term. Admittedly, perhaps not enough hands at 200NL to justify my comment, but certainly enough at the other two levels to be in a decent position to express an opinion.

So I will take your "can't really tell" comment as unfortunate phrasing of a reasonable point as opposed to patronising phrasing of an unreasonable one.

And yeah, I suck balls to be stuck this low so long, but it is what it is.

When you thel ast time you played 50k 50nl hands? Alot of people just use there win-rate as comparison but dont take into the account that there game is alot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I used eyepoker with PT but usually again I got a seat the table had changed.

Does eyepoker work with HM.

And if so, anyone care to compose a how to set up for dummies type post:o

+2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭marius

RoundTower wrote: »
    playing on ipoker IS table selection

:pac::pac:

Advertisement