Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Test

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

The-Rigger wrote:
    You are talking absoulte bull****.

I edited it 5 mins after posting to change/add a word, yes, I did this, and I didn't do it to try and put you off, the only
    response you had made was lighthearted, I made the slight change because I felt it added something to my post.

Your post with your bullsh1t attempt at quoting was at 22:20

Clearly you copy and pasted your own quoting of my quote at this time, and not from my post (with slight modification I included at 21:23)

futher proof, I replied to your op at 21:20, you edited at 21:23 and then replied to me at 21:25 with your new "CPH" cr*p hahahaha just admit it, you were caught :p:p:p

stfu_noob_dogs.jpg

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

//sigh

You are missing every point.

I didn't make the edit to my post to trip you up, I wasn't 'caught', why the fúck do you think there is an 'edit' button.

In this post by you
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53914001&postcount=25

you have misquoted me, you made this post after my edit, this shows that you clearly copy and pasted the quote from your post, rather than going back to the source, edits occur, so you should always quote the source, not your own post. End of story.

You seem to of known what was going on for the last 20 posts, I've been constantly repeating myself and asking do you not understand what I'm saying, why didn't you just tell me what the issue was?

You're wasting my fúcking time, and we both look like total retards, so let's just fúcking drop it.
    Kazobel wrote:
    futher proof, I replied to your op at 21:20, you edited at 21:23 and then replied to me at 21:25 with your new "CPH" cr*p hahahaha just admit it, you were caught

You are still missing the point, I didn't realise this is what the fúck you were talking about till about 3 posts ago, if you just fúcking stated it we could of avoided all this bullsh1t.

Seriously, we both have come off as complete tards, I've being asking you for 25 posts to explain why you were confused, you argued for 20 posts before telling me, you're a fúcking clown.

The-Rigger wrote:
    //sigh

You are missing every point.

I didn't make the edit to my post to trip you up, I wasn't 'caught', why the fúck do you think there is an 'edit' button.

In this post by you
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53914001&postcount=25

you have misquoted me, you made this post after my edit, this shows that you clearly copy and pasted the quote from your post, rather than going back to the source, edits occur, so you should always quote the source, not your own post. End of story.

But I made this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53913606&postcount=21 before your edit so yeah I did copy and paste from my post which was quoted from your source before you edited it to suit your next reply 2 minutes later. I would have quoted the source if it wasn't changed to suit your lie which I have more than pointed out was a lie. Not end of story, I'm by no means finished yet.

The-Rigger wrote:
    You seem to of known what was going on for the last 20 posts, I've been constantly repeating myself and asking do you not understand what I'm saying, why didn't you just tell me what the issue was?

But I did, you changed your original post to suit you after I called you a wuss because you made a typo and I read it wrong so then when you clarified I retracted the wuss comment and gave you a thumbs up BUT NO you wanted more so tough ****, you did it not me, you could have left this at any time fcuk knows I gave you enough outs and still you're like a dog with a bone, grant it a well buried bone (since thats how deep you dug yourself on this thread) but a bone none the less
    The-Rigger wrote:
    You're wasting my fúcking time, and we both look like total retards, so let's just fúcking drop it.

No, you look like a retard, I look like I'm having fun since I'm right and have proved it like...what... 5 times so far?

The-Rigger wrote:
    You are still missing the point, I didn't realise this is what the fúck you were talking about till about 3 posts ago, if you just fúcking stated it we could of avoided all this bullsh1t.

What are you talking about here, you editing your post to try make it look like I was lying when actually you just wasted a thread denying that you edited it to suit you just so you wouldn't be seen as beaten by a girl? all you had to do was admit the typo and instead turned it into this :rolleyes:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    Seriously, we both have come off as complete tards, I've being asking you for 25 posts to explain why you were confused, you argued for 20 posts before telling me, you're a fúcking clown.

No seriously, the only one that came off as a "tard" or a "f*cking clown" really is you and the fact you have no better comeback now but to resort to insults proves it since you know I'm right, I was very explanatory in all my posts and you know it :p

This is tedious and has no place in BGRH. Rounds on me at the bar Rigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Kazobel wrote:
    But I made this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53913606&postcount=21 before your edit so yeah I did copy and paste from my post which was quoted from your source before you edited it to suit your next reply 2 minutes later. I would have quoted the source if it wasn't changed to suit your lie which I have more than pointed out was a lie. Not end of story, I'm by no means finished yet.

But I did, you changed your original post to suit you after I called you a wuss because you made a typo and I read it wrong so then when you clarified I retracted the wuss comment and gave you a thumbs up BUT NO you wanted more so tough ****, you did it not me, you could have left this at any time fcuk knows I gave you enough outs and still you're like a dog with a bone, grant it a well buried bone (since thats how deep you dug yourself on this thread) but a bone none the less

No, you look like a retard, I look like I'm having fun since I'm right and have proved it like...what... 5 times so far?

What are you talking about here, you editing your post to try make it look like I was lying when actually you just wasted a thread denying that you edited it to suit you just so you wouldn't be seen as beaten by a girl? all you had to do was admit the typo and instead turned it into this :rolleyes:

No seriously, the only one that came off as a "tard" or a "f*cking clown" really is you and the fact you have no better comeback now but to resort to insults proves it since you know I'm right, I was very explanatory in all my posts and you know it :p

Gentlemen. I've never posted here before but have enjoyed reading your insightful commentary. May I suggest that these two bitches be banned? Fúckin idiots.

• Advertisement

Read this, s l o w l y
    Kazobel wrote:
    But I made this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...6&postcount=21 before your edit so yeah I did copy and paste from my post which was quoted from your source before you edited it to suit your next reply 2 minutes later. I would have quoted the source if it wasn't changed to suit your lie which I have more than pointed out was a lie. Not end of story, I'm by no means finished yet.

I did not change my post because of a thing you said, don't get ahead of yourself. I hadn't even refreshed the page and/or noted your response was 3 minutes prior to my edit to my post. (some of us
    are doing other **** while using boards in the background

You seem to think that I took offense to your 'wuss' post and having 'lieing' :rolleyes:.

You decided that there was some understanding between us that I was trying to decieve you.

I've being asking you from the get-go what the fúck was confusing you.
    How many times did I ask you before you told me that the edit was the confusion between us?!
    If you had stated it once we could of avoided this bullsh1t that has made us both more dumb for the experience.

I would suggest you go to The Thunderdome, it's a forum where people can argue and attempt to piss each other off to their hearts content.

That is not the purpose of this forum, read the stickies, you have no clue what forum you are in.

There are next to zero arguments in this forum, we get along, we have fun, it is not for the purpose that you seem to think it is.

Dr. Loon wrote:
    Gentlemen. I've never posted here before but have enjoyed reading your insightful commentary. May I suggest that these two bitches be banned? Fúckin idiots.

May I suggest I meet you outside YORE MA's where I will pummel the bejaysais out of you, then take YORE MA into the snug of YORE MA'S and pummell her with my penis?

Dr. Loon wrote:

Hell I enjoy it on here too and although you are all sexist, chubby ****ers I still like the banter and have proved it on other threads where I can be as rude as any of you but that **** was just irritating. I'll leave it now because it's not worth a banning for, I'm off to Yore Ma's then maybe Yore Sisters if I'm not bolloxed after Yore Ma :D

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Rigg we're in the bar if you want to join us. Or just need a break from needlessly defending yourself all night. your round mr :D

The-Rigger wrote:
    Read this, s l o w l y

I did not change my post because of a thing you said, don't get ahead of yourself. I hadn't even refreshed the page and/or noted your response was 3 minutes prior to my edit to my post. (some of us
    are doing other **** while using boards in the background

You seem to think that I took offense to your 'wuss' post and having 'lieing' :rolleyes:.

You decided that there was some understanding between us that I was trying to decieve you.

I've being asking you from the get-go what the fúck was confusing you.
    How many times did I ask you before you told me that the edit was the confusion between us?!
    If you had stated it once we could of avoided this bullsh1t that has made us both more dumb for the experience.

I would suggest you go to The Thunderdome, it's a forum where people can argue and attempt to piss each other off to their hearts content.

That is not the purpose of this forum, read the stickies, you have no clue what forum you are in.

There are next to zero arguments in this forum, we get along, we have fun, it is not for the purpose that you seem to think it is.

Look as far as I'm concerned I proved my point, let it go :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

We should rally the strike team on these clowns:D

Kazobel wrote:
    Hell I enjoy it on here too and although you are all sexist, chubby ****ers I still like the banter and have proved it on other threads where I can be as rude as any of you but that **** was just irritating. I'll leave it now because it's not worth a banning for, I'm off to Yore Ma's then maybe Yore Sisters if I'm not bolloxed after Yore Ma :D

you should try YORE A HEAD WRECKING CúNT's it's near YORE MA's, you'd enjoy it.

Kazobel wrote:
    Look as far as I'm concerned I proved my point, let it go :rolleyes:
    Riggers right. Take it to the thunderdrome. BGRH is not a place for arguments. We drink copious amounts of alcohol and make fun of metrosexual gimps.

The-Rigger wrote:
    you should try YORE A HEAD WRECKING CúNT's it's near YORE MA's, you'd enjoy it.

You should try kissing my ass but I'm pretty sure you couldn't reach that high :rolleyes:

Kazobel wrote:
    You should try kissing my ass but I'm pretty sure you couldn't reach that high :rolleyes:

I'm 5'11, are you insinuating that you are monstrously tall?

I wouldn't go near YORE SMELLY FAT OLD RANCID ARSE, it's a terrible establishment.

The-Rigger wrote:
    I'm 5'11, are you insinuating that you are monstrously tall?

I wouldn't go near YORE SMELLY FAT OLD RANCID ARSE, it's a terrible establishment.

No, that you're irrelevantly small,

I'd never go near YORE SMELLY FAT OLD RANCID ARSE either because I heard it was one of the cheapier, tackier holes the people that own Yore Ma owns, actually now that I think about it maybe they were talking about Yore Ma

Kazobel wrote:
    No, that you're irrelevantly small,

I'd never go near YORE SMELLY FAT OLD RANCID ARSE because I heard it was one of the cheapier, tackier holes Yore Ma owns

I'm 5'11, as stated.

Try reading.

The-Rigger wrote:
    I'm 5'11, as stated.

Try reading.

And what's your point? you're still irrelevant

Kazobel wrote:
    And what's your point? you're still irrelevant

How about this, a poll is started here in BGRH for BGRH members to vote on, and one of us shall be kicked out?

A vote by our peers? (they would probably happily boot us both out after this thread, but their option shall be one of us to go)

Is that relevant enough??

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

no way.
    this thread was too pathetic rigger you are a bgrh member all the way.
    wimmin backing you but i'm sure on this occasion the men will rally too.
    no worries pet and do not post a poll.

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote:
    How about this, a poll is started here in BGRH for BGRH members to vote on, and one of us shall be kicked out?

A vote by our peers? (they would probably happily boot us both out after this thread, but their option shall be one of us to go)

Is that relevant enough??

As I said a poll would prove nothing but solidarity, but solidarity doesn't prove you're right it proves you know more people than me, thats all. you're wrong and you know it, you edited your first post and then lied on the rest of the thread about doing it. I proved it but your friends choose to ignore it so really not my problem, you're still a lying f*ck, you know it, I know it so what do I care what they believe. In the end you have to live with it not me, my conciences is clear.

Kazobel wrote:
    As I said a poll would prove nothing but solidarity, but solidarity doesn't prove you're right it proves you know more people than me, thats all. you're wrong and you know it, you edited your first post and then lied on the rest of the thread about doing it. I proved it but your friends choose to ignore it so really not my problem, you're still a lying f*ck, you know it, I know it so what do I care what they believe. In the end you have to live with it not me, my conciences is clear.

//sigh

I can't believe I'm still trying to explain to you, I must be nuts.

can you please read this so we can possibly put this to rest?

I edited my post before I had read your response, I'd understand your case if I had edited an hour later. It was 3 minutes, I hadn't refreshed the page, I was working at the time and had boards running in the background.

You stated something along the lines of 'did you think you could get away with it'.
    I have posted 2660 times, I know what the edit post button does, and I know it timestamps the edit, hence I wouldn't fúcking ever make an edit and pass it off as the original.

It was hours later and oh so many many times of asking why you were confused before you finally explained your CrAzY lie theories to me.

I have two forums that would be so ideal for you.

First, the thunderdome

Second, conspiracy theories.

The-Rigger wrote:
    //sigh

I can't believe I'm still trying to explain to you, I must be nuts.

can you please read this so we can possibly put this to rest?

I edited my post before I had read your response, I'd understand your case if I had edited an hour later. It was 3 minutes, I hadn't refreshed the page, I was working at the time and had boards running in the background.

You stated something along the lines of 'did you think you could get away with it'.
    I have posted 2660 times, I know what the edit post button does, and I know it timestamps the edit, hence I wouldn't fúcking ever make an edit and pass it off as the original.

It was hours later and oh so many many times of asking why you were confused before you finally explained your CrAzY lie theories to me.

I have two forums that would be so ideal for you.

First, the thunderdome

Second, conspiracy theories.

Oh so now you admit you made a typo? so why not do that in the first place instead of accusing me of editing your post to suit me when you were fully aware that what I quoted is what you originally said?
    The-Rigger wrote:

Do NOT edit quotes of people and then say they didn't what they did. I was being lighthearted upto a few posts ago, but this is bullsh1t, you can't edit words out and present it as a quote, I don't care what the subject matter.

Your bad grammer isn't my fault so don't try and pass it off as such :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Kazobel wrote:
    Oh so now you admit you made a typo? so why not do that in the first place instead of accusing me of editing your post to suit me when you were fully aware that what I quoted is what you originally said?

Glass, stones and houses spring to mind.

Kazobel wrote:

06-incorrect.jpg

CantReadGood_Thumbnail.gif

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As befits BGRH, I couldn't be arsed expending energy needlessly by reading all that. Anyone know what it was about in less than 10 words?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

The-Rigger wrote:

May I suggest I meet you outside YORE MA's where I will pummel the bejaysais out of you, then take YORE MA into the snug of YORE MA'S and pummell her with my penis?

In case you're not aware, the YORE MA joke was old about a year ago. This is my last comment on this thread. Cop the fúck on and grow the fúck up, you pedantic little eejit. Clearly this forum is a laugh. A bit of manly, sexist fun, and then you decide to have a tit for tat argument over what you did or did not post? We're not on AH here. Also, it's BEJAYSUS.

Dr. Loon wrote:
    In case you're not aware, the YORE MA joke was old about a year ago. This is my last comment on this thread. Cop the fúck on and grow the fúck up, you pedantic little eejit. Clearly this forum is a laugh. A bit of manly, sexist fun, and then you decide to have a tit for tat argument over what you did or did not post? We're not on AH here. Also, it's BEJAYSUS.

The ironing.

Have you heard of letting old dogs lie? You are nothing short of trolling right now, and trying to resurrect old arguments that I wanted to avoid in the first place, and tried too, I've stated many times on this forum how regrettable being dragged into it was.

Now let it die?

P.S Our nightclub is called YORE MA's, so clearly the joke is alive and well on the forum, of which you don't know a lot about it would appear.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ladies, handbags down or the two of you are 86'd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sooooooooooo, who do you let in first?:D

Advertisement