Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Test

Options
  • 22-08-2007 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭

Question: Your woman is at the front door, whining to be let in, the dog is at the back door, whining to be let in.

Which do you let in, and (more importantly) why?

(I'll post the answer in spoilers after 10 responses).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Easy.
    The dog. At least he'll shut up when he gets in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

smashey wrote:
    Easy.

agreed,
    plus dogs do things with gravy that my missus wouldnt

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

smashey wrote:
    Easy.

The force is strong in you :D

agreed,
    plus dogs do things with gravy that my missus wouldnt

I'm afraid to enquire further into that....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

smashey wrote:
    Easy.
    lol, Beat us all to it.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

All right, here's another. I had six cans of beer and I drink six cans of beer. What do I have left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Another 4 cans of beer because by the time you got to your 3rd can you realised you needed to buy more beer!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Duggy747 wrote:
    Another 4 cans of beer because by the time you got to your 3rd can you realised you needed to buy more beer!

Good answer but not the one I'm thinking of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

All right, here's another. I had six cans of beer and I drink six cans of beer. What do I have left?

A nagging wife :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Duggy747 wrote:

I like this answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Six cans and a beergut !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Six empty cans, a barely quenched raging thirst and a sudden longing for a kebab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Genital Herpes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

YORE MA!

oh wait... this isn't AH

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

12 empty cans of beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Fuck it, just turn up the TV and say you never heard the bell. When the pizza guy arrives he can use his key to let her in and she can open the back door to let in the dog and while she's passing the fridge she can bring you a fresh beer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

jester77 wrote:
    **** it, just turn up the TV and say you never heard the bell. When the pizza guy arrives he can use his key to let her in and she can open the back door to let in the dog and while she's passing the fridge she can bring you a fresh beer!
    and she should be grateful we think about these things so much

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I let either in, so we can have fantastic sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

12 cans of beer left because you had the sense to buy a whole 24 can tray?

as my aussie friend used to say

'24 hours in a day, 24 cans in a tray'

Though, that would imply drinking 1 per hour for 24 hours, where as we brothers know that the optimum is to drink 3 - 6 CPH (cans per hour) over the course of 8 or 4 hours, and pass out.

The-Rigger wrote:
    Though, that would suggest drinking 1 per hour for 24 hours, where as we brothers know that the optimum is to drink 3 - 6 over the course 8 to 4 hours, and pass out.

Wuss :D

• Advertisement

6 CPH (cans per hour) or 1 can per 10 minutes, for 4 hours?

I think this is an acceptable level within the BGRH. It also doesn't account for eating & snacking, which is implied, as we are drinking, nay as we are breathing.

stfu_noob_dogs.jpg

:D:p;)

The-Rigger wrote:
    6 CPH (cans per hour) or 1 can per 10 minutes, for 4 hours?

I think this is an acceptable level within the BGRH. It also doesn't account for eating & snacking, which is implied, as we are drinking, nay as we are breathing.

:D:p;)

But you said drink 3 - 6 over 8 - 4 hours, you never said 6 an hour, maybe you meant that though so I'll let you away with it and assume it was a typo and retract my previous "wuss" and give you thumbs up :D

Kazobel wrote:
    But you said drink 3 - 6 over 8 - 4 hours, you never said 6 an hour, maybe you meant that though so I'll let you away with it and assume it was a typo and retract my previous "wuss" and give you thumbs up :D

I meant exactly what I said woman!

You have even quoted me saying the exact thing you claim I didn't say?!

Between 3 and 6 cans per hour, depending on your mood.

There are 24 cans in the pack. Are you assuming that some of these cans would be left untouched?! If so, you need to read the stickies to get an idea of the forum you are in!

3 cans per hour would take 8 hours, 6 per hour would take 4 hours.

It's not rocket science, maybe you should take the impending BGRH logic class with the other gurlies, bless yiz. :p

The-Rigger wrote:
    I meant exactly what I said woman!

You have even quoted me saying the exact thing you claim I didn't say?!

Between 3 and 6 cans per hour, depending on your mood.

There are 24 cans in the pack. Are you assuming that some of these cans would be left untouched?! If so, you need to read the stickies to get an idea of the forum you are in!

3 cans per hour would take 8 hours, 6 per hour would take 4 hours.

It's not rocket science, maybe you should take the impending BGRH logic class with the other gurlies, bless yiz. :p

But at no point does this:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    Though, that would suggest drinking 1 per hour for 24 hours, where as we brothers know that the optimum is to drink 3 - 6 over the course 8 to 4 hours, and pass out.

say "per hour", now I may be a woman but I don't know any gender that would see "3 - 6 over the course 8 to 4 hours" as " 3 - 6 per hour over the course of 8 hours or 6 per 4 hours" so lets just call it a typo and leave it at that honey or maybe the next logic test should be on how you get from your post to my translation and assume everybody should know what you mean :D

Kazobel wrote:

say "per hour", now I may be a woman but I don't know any gender that would see "3 - 6 over the course 8 to 4 hours" as " 3 - 6 per hour over the course of 8 hours or 6 per 4 hours" so lets just call it a typo and leave it at that honey or maybe the next logic test should be on how you get from your post to my translation and assume everybody should know what you mean :D

IT WOULDN'T BE 'CANS PER HOUR' IF IT WAS OVER 4 HOURS WOULD IT?! Do you know what per hour means?!

There is no typo.
    I've tried to be nice, but my patience has run out, your stupidity knows no bounds, I hope your good at pouring beers, or you won't last around here.

Can you even read?!

My first post on the matter, READ SLOWWWLLYYYY

I hope your good looking, because when they were handing out brains.... good god

Can a brother step in and help this Kazobel imbecile out?

Question: Are you trolling now? Or are you really really really thick? It's one or the other.

Kazobel wrote:
    Kazobel wrote:
    Originally Posted by The-Rigger

say "per hour", now I may be a woman but I don't know any gender that would see "3 - 6 over the course 8 to 4 hours" as " 3 - 6 per hour over the course of 8 hours or 6 per 4 hours" so lets just call it a typo and leave it at that honey or maybe the next logic test should be on how you get from your post to my translation and assume everybody should know what you mean

Actual quote:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    Though, that would imply drinking 1 per hour for 24 hours, where as we brothers know that the optimum is to drink 3 - 6 CPH
    (cans per hour)
    over the course of 8 or 4 hours, and pass out.

Do NOT edit quotes of people and then say they didn't what they did. I was being lighthearted upto a few posts ago, but this is bullsh1t, you can't edit words out and present it as a quote, I don't care what the subject matter.

The-Rigger wrote:
    Actual quote:

Do NOT edit quotes of people and then say they didn't what they did. I was being lighthearted upto a few posts ago, but this is bullsh1t, you can't edit words out and present it as a quote, I don't care what the subject matter.

Kazobels Quote and answer to your first post on this thread 21:20, The- Riggers edit of said post 21.23 hahahahaha sad git, you edited your own post after I corrected you :p:p:p I would just die, die! die! die! :D:D:D how embarrassing, all you had to do was admit a typo

The-Rigger wrote:

Question: Are you trolling now? Or are you really really really thick? It's one or the other.

I think you really should ask yourself that question hon, I mean like it says when it's edited right at the bottom, did you think no-one would notice? lol :p

Kazobel wrote:
    Kazobels Quote and answer to your first post on this thread 21:20, The- Riggers edit of said post 21.23 hahahahaha sad git, you edited your own post after I corrected you :p:p:p I would just die, die! die! die! :D:D:D how embarrassing, all you had to do was admit a typo

You are talking absoulte bull****.

I edited it 5 mins after posting to change/add a word, yes, I did this, and I didn't do it to try and put you off, the only
    response you had made was lighthearted, I made the slight change because I felt it added something to my post.

Your post with your bullsh1t attempt at quoting was at 22:20

Clearly you copy and pasted your own quoting of my quote at this time, and not from my post (with slight modification I included at 21:23)

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote:
    You are talking absoulte bull****.

I edited it 5 mins after posting to change/add a word, yes, I did this, and I didn't do it to try and put you off, the only
    response you had made was lighthearted, I made the slight change because I felt it added something to my post.

Your post with your bullsh1t attempt at quoting was at 22:20

Clearly you copy and pasted your own quoting of my quote at this time, and not the original (with slight modification I included at 21:23)

No, look at my post directly after your first one, that was never edited by me so I used that to get the original wording, ie the one before you edited yours, wanna a new shovel? that one's starting to look a bit blunt honey :D:D:D

The only thing your edit added to your post was correct grammer and proof I'm not lying :rolleyes:

Advertisement