Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Aloud.....Who's the hottest?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

If I was a bloke I'd definitely go for Sarah...she's hot...and durrrty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 PatF

Actually quite a hard choice that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

PatF wrote:
    Actually quite a hard choice that.
    Quite a hard stiff erect choice you mean.

CherylTweedy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Lol! somebody emailed me a photo entitled "girls aloud..improved" and it was a pic of the group with a paper bag photoshopped over the red ones head! :eek: Very mean!
    I think they're all pretty girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

bronte wrote:
    Lol! somebody emailed me a photo entitled "girls aloud..improved" and it was a pic of the group with a paper bag photoshopped over the red ones head! :eek: Very mean!
    I think they're all pretty girls.

Aww lousy ha ha. I think she's pretty too....there's a lot worse looking girls in other girl bands, she doesn't deserve the abuse she gets....she's not really that ginger anymore anyway, she's gone darker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

yeah, I'm sure it's horrible being refered to as the ugly one....she must be a tough gal to rise above all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Nicola's the prettiest.
    In the "Long, Hot Summer" video she has an amazing body.
    Also, she's the only one who has a unique sort-of beauty.
    She's not a clique of blonde highlights and fake tan, like the rest of them.
    In saying that, They're all very pretty, just not what I'd consider beautiful.

Advertisement