Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Aloud.....Who's the hottest?

Options
  • 21-08-2007 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

i'm bored outta my Skull in work.....as you can tell by my Crap thread. but i'm interested to know.... i think Kimberley. i used to think Nadine but she's gone too Skinny. Kimberley is the most Naturally Pretty and has the Best Figure outta them all.

Girls Aloud. Who's the hottest? 88 votes

Nadine (Northern irish one)
    0% 0 votes
    Cheryl (Marries to Ashley Cole)
    29% 26 votes
    Nicola (Redhead)
    36% 32 votes
    Kimberley (Brunette one)
    14% 13 votes
    Sarah (Short Blond hair)
    19% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Whoever chose the ginge is taking the p1ss.

In comparison to the rest of them, she is a donkey.

Its gotta be Nadine. Hands Down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

The Red, no problem. The blondes are blands and Coyle is too "shiny"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

They were all pretty girls until the media machine they're controlled by dollied them up like skanks

descry wrote:
    They were all pretty girls until the media machine they're controlled them, dollied them up like skanks

But thats where all the hotness comes from!!!

mcauley wrote:
    But thats where all the hotness comes from!!!

lol simple man with simple needs :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

And what might your "needs" be?

Chances are you are only ever going to look at them, be it in pictures or on television.

So in that sense, they do exactly what is necessary for my "needs".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Ok...the Redhead thing. this does my head in a bit.

I will admit she's not as pretty as the others BUT....if She passed you in the Street you know you'd look twice!!
    Well i think She's Pretty. its just when she's with the rest of them she's not AS pretty.

Kimberley is hot though. I'm not a Les but there are a Few Famous Hot women that i Would easily...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

girls_aloud.jpg

Kimberly .... no contest!

mcauley wrote:
    And what might your "needs" be?

Chances are you are only ever going to look at them, be it in pictures or on television.

So in that sense, they do exactly what is necessary for my "needs".

yeah my needs are more or less the same. However as Im not attracted to females, they do not fufill my needs :D I just want to give them all some ham sandwiches to put a smile back on their faces. They always look miserable these days

Niamho! wrote:
    its just when she's with the rest of them she's not AS pretty.

Ah ya see Niamho...thats the point I was trying to make.

When she is with the rest of them - quite often, she just howls.

• Advertisement

ooh not the BEST pic ive ever seen of any of them but Yes. Kimberley wins hands down. god i want her Figure!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

When you get it posta pic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

The red head is wrecked. Tweedy is a knacker, but by christ she's so hot it makes me cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

a better pic;

girlsaloud.jpg

Nadine all the way

6th wrote:
    When you get it posta pic ;)
    I'm workin on it. But you'll be waitin! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Cheryl without a doubt.

The accent.. fap fap

Kimberley and Nicola are Tie-d!! I'm surprised Cheryls not winning she seems to normally be the popular Choice....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Surprised no-one's voted for Sarah yet. Guess she's more slutty-sexy than hot. Or something...

I went for Kimberly.

Stargal wrote:
    Surprised no-one's voted for Sarah yet. Guess she's more slutty-sexy than hot. Or something...

I went for Kimberly.

Thats it!! Theres something about the Sarah one i dont like. i know she's gorgeous and all but theres just something i could never put my finger on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

kimberly ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

who the hell voted for the redhead, she's a dog, i'd give the rest of them a shot im the dark though;) !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I thought way more would have voted for Sarah (the blonde)....I think she's absolutely stunning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

its cheryl, come on! look at that second pic, ooommmph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Niamho! wrote:
    i'm bored outta my Skull in work.....as you can tell by my Crap thread. but i'm interested to know.... i think Kimberley. i used to think Nadine but she's gone too Skinny. Kimberley is the most Naturally Pretty and has the Best Figure outta them all.

I went for Nadine. I think she's fab, but she is a lil on the skinny side!
    I get told I look like kimberly loads (minus the amazing figure :( ) which is quite the compliment i spose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

For god's sake, what happened to Sarah's support? I'd say she's the best looking by a long shot.

On a side note, Lily Allen recently called Nicola "the ugly one".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

I don't think any of them are particularily stunning.. But If I had to choose.. It would be the blonde one..'s boobs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Hmmm ... I'm kinda torn! Glad to see most people like Kimberly because her body is the closest to "normal" as in she's around a size 10 or so. The others are sizes 6-8 .. I've read that they call Kimberly the bigger one which is horrible coz she has an amazing figure!

I don't like Nadine - I think she ruined herself with those awful blonde highlights. Cheryl too, she's a bit of a knack. Don't like Sarah as she's just a bit of a tart really! So either Kimberley or Nicola. Nicola can be very hot when she wants to be! Remember her in that video with the motorbikes? What was it called ... "Wake Me Up" - she had the best body in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that ginger one, seriously. i think she is a fox

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Gingy ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Cheryl, YUM.

Kimberly is a close second tho. those lips are just made for certain activities ;)

Nicola isn't that bad. she just looks alot worse compared to the others. i wouldn't say no but thats not saying much really.....

Advertisement