Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warhammer online beta

Options
  • 17-08-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

is now accepting....so cross your fingers..
    it payed off for me:D
    see you guys in there that got accepted!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Hasn't it been accepting for a few weeks now?

Or is there some new phase opened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

hmm i appled again that'll be the 4th time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

You are probly a mega active member of some other forum? Member of a guild that got in? :(
    gg anyhow

Is there any point in applying more than once?

lol, the "news" page here has a piece of news from 8th september 2007... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

aparently they let in a few thousand new people.
    guild invites havent gone out yet.

i only applied once, and im not really active on any forums, well except galaxies really. guess it was just luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    aparently they let in a few thousand new people.
    guild invites havent gone out yet.

i only applied once, and im not really active on any forums, well except galaxies really. guess it was just luck

What class you playing?

PM me might see you in game,

My main is a Black Orc at the moment, have a Bright Wizard and a Choppa too though

i have a bright wizard, squig herder and a dwarf hammerer.
    but im really liking my knight of the blazing sun since they put them in!!!

still no invite in my email...
    Must be something wrong with their system...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Some people really need to research the whole "NDA" concept... :o

I kinda knew those classes were gonna be in the game tho :(
    Also had a little inkling that it might be enjoyable.

• Advertisement

It isnt really about what you knew or didnt know... its about what we're legally entitled to discuss, without being ejected from the Beta and/or sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Anybody got a link to all the breakdowns of the races/classes ?

Ivan wrote:
    It isnt really about what you knew or didnt know... its about what we're legally entitled to discuss, without being ejected from the Beta and/or sued.

I know what an NDA is.
    I really doubt they'd get booted for posting the above.

If they did, then I could email Mythic giving names of people and say that they've said "im really liking my knight of the blazing sun since they put them in!!!"

:P

Sounds like I'm argueing for the sake of it tho, as you werent even talking about me in the first place. lol.
    So yeh, carefull all ye who have signed the NDA. They might just be watching :)

Would really suck to lose Beta aswell.

Working for an MMO that is in competition is also a big no no when signing up for the Beta ;)

Worse then mentioning a few classes imo.

lol @ ur sig. :D

Any idea what the pay is like for a job as a GM or such, for example in the new GOA place in dublin.
    Was considering it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

Any time i try sign up for beta i put in my password and then again like it ask's you to but it keeps saying incorect password bla bla its pissing me off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ivan wrote:
    There's also the fact that anyone who rats out someone who breaks the NDA, automatically gets in the Beta. Hey Br4tPr1nc3, what's your characters name? Just out of curiosity :D

Any time i try sign up for beta i put in my password and then again like it ask's you to but it keeps saying incorect password bla bla its pissing me off

I had trouble with that myself. Just click the "forgot password" button, give them your email and the answer to you super sercret question, then they send out an email. Click on the link in the mail and you'll be asked to create a new password.

humanji wrote:
    There's also the fact that anyone who rats out someone who breaks the NDA, automatically gets in the Beta. Hey Br4tPr1nc3, what's your characters name? Just out of curiosity :D

:p
    i never posted ANYTHING that broke the nda.
    i didnt post screenshots.
    i didnt post fraps footage,
    i didnt tell you about anything that you couldnt already find out with newsletters.
    oh and i didnt let anyone else play

so your wasting your time.

and i dont think that people who rat others out get into the beta

I think they should for the simple reason that it'll give people extra incentive not to break the NDA :D (plus it's a chance for me to get in!!! :D)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    and i dont think that people who rat others out get into the beta

They actually do this. Its a very good way of enforcing the NDA, as who would risk losing their place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Ratting on NDA breakers wont directly get you into beta but it gets them the boot and the next person on the list then gets a beta account. So depending on where you are on the list it does have some merit :)

Br4tPr1nc3 and wellyj beware lol.

Venom wrote:
    Ratting on NDA breakers wont directly get you into beta but it gets them the boot and the next person on the list then gets a beta account. So depending on where you are on the list it does have some merit :)

Br4tPr1nc3 and wellyj beware lol.

Nothing i said breached the NDA at all, and my username/i.p. used here do not tie me to my warhammer account at all!

I think I will be ok.

WellyJ wrote:
    Nothing i said breached the NDA at all, and my username/i.p. used here do not tie me to my warhammer account at all!

I think I will be ok.
    WellyJ wrote:
    My main is a Black Orc at the moment, have a Bright Wizard and a Choppa too though

As I said, I think you'd best reread your NDA...

WellyJ wrote:

I think I will be ok.

Dude read what an NDA is again. Your stroking of your e-penis about being in the beta is more than enough to get booted out.

Venom wrote:

Well that's not what Wikipedia says:
    EA Mythic is also very protective of their non-disclosure agreement (NDA). They will readily ban any who they catch breaking the NDA, and if the NDA breaker was reported by another applicant, they will admit the one who reported them, effectively creating a system that polices itself.

and the internet wouldn't lie to us. Would it?:D

humanji wrote:
    Well that's not what Wikipedia says:

Its what Paul of Paul the Warhammer developer fame has stated many times and is in print on the news page of the Warhammer site :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

at leipzig GC they were letting ppl play if u bothered queing up long enough and u could watch grand from behind them. looked mkay wouldn't be bother to que up for an hour for it but the fans went crazy loads of germans going "WARHAMMER! WARHAMMER!" hehe damn germans
    IMO it looked horrible worse than wow and according to other freinds there they think same. dont hate on me just saying

Venom wrote:
    Its what Paul of Paul the Warhammer developer fame has stated many times and is in print on the news page of the Warhammer site :rolleyes:

Hence the joke comment after it. But sometimes humour doesn't translate on the internet :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

at leipzig GC they were letting ppl play if u bothered queing up long enough and u could watch grand from behind them. looked mkay wouldn't be bother to que up for an hour for it but the fans went crazy loads of germans going "WARHAMMER! WARHAMMER!" hehe damn germans
    IMO it looked horrible worse than wow and according to other freinds there they think same. dont hate on me just saying

Yeah, I have a mate who was thinking of buying a house that's currently being built.
    He hasn't seen it yet but it IMO it looks horrible worse than a finished house and according to other friends that have seen it, they think same.
    Told my mate, dont hate on me, as I was just letting him know.
    23410453.jpg

Advertisement