Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Official - Beerguts are Very Bad

Options
2»

Comments

Hagar wrote:
    If Pighead is still about will someone tell him that his village called and that they're worried about him being out on his own.

To be honest I don't think they want him back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Pighead wrote:
    Here's a PM Pighead received from a distressed Beerguts member's girlfriend earlier on today:

Dearest Pighead,
    Please help me. Since my boyfriend and I became a couple he has steadily put on weight. He now has a huge, round beer belly. He refuses to exercise at all and eats huge meals and junk food and iced coffee. While I am on an exercise machine in front of the telly, he is snoring or eating lollies.

It has become very difficult and uncomfortable for me to have sex as I am now around half his weight and that big belly just beats me up. When I try to talk about it he says he doesn’t know why our relationship became all about looks. He thinks he is slim and that I am just making up excuses to avoid sex.
    Yours Sincerly,
    Almighty Cushions Girlfriend.

An "Agony Pig". So true on several different levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I haven't read the article but it was probably written by some unfortunate that is allergic to beer and begrudges the world for it!

Don't worry brethern, it's just scaremongering... just remember, they used to think the world was flat :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

tom dunne wrote:
    And wimmins - "Here luv' scratch this"
    I dunno if I would trust the wimmins with scratching certain sensitive areas. atleat you can train a monkey to be fully obedient, but the wimmins think the harder the scratch; the more relief the man will get.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pighead wrote:
    Tell her Pigheads flattered with the attention but she's far too ugly to ever become my lover.

Sorry Pighead I didn't quiet catch that, all I could hear was the sound of diarrhoea coming out of your mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sorry Pighead I didn't quiet catch that, all I could hear was the sound of diarrhoea coming out of your mouth.

I think the village butcher has a nice big red apple to prevent that from happening again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

tom dunne wrote:
    I think the village butcher has a nice big red apple to prevent that from happening again.

Might shut him up once and for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Might shut him up once and for all.

Maybe the Bacon Fries in the bar can now be made from pork, rather than mountain goat and sardines.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Oh, Pish-Posh. So what!! Everything is "Bad" for us nowadays. If Rice Krispies and Pringles aren't giving us cancer then it's cow's farting that are "destroying" the enviornment.

Vegetarians say meat is bad (heh, losers!), TV makes people violent (cuz it's so shít! Big Brother makes me want to assasinate the president!) and hearing one lyric of rap music will make you wanna smoke some greens as well as smoke that foo' in your neighborhood!!

Smelling petrol & diesel is bad for you but it don't stop me from taking a good whiff when I'm at the petrol station!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Duggy747 wrote:
    Big Brother makes me want to assasinate the president!
    just seeing the knob jockey on the TV makes me want to assess... asasss... kill him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Brothers lets remember

Crossing the road can lead to being knocked down!!!!!!

We still cross the road ODONNELL BACK TO THE FITNESS FORUM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I have a trained chicken do all my road crossing for me.
    You be surprised how much curiousity it arouses.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hagar wrote:
    I have a trained chicken do all my road crossing for me.
    You be surprised how much curiousity it arouses.
    Why? :D

Advertisement