Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH night out?

Options
  • 08-08-2007 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

what do you say? anyone up for a session for the fellowship of the BGRH? i.e. massive meal and then loadsa booze? it'll be like a boards beers only with more food and beer and less slackers to hold us back

Comments

I assume it'll be an 'all you can eat' place? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

:D

the only place that I know of that does 'all-you-can-eat' is Pizza Hut. we'd put them out of business!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well I hope a few of you guys are coming to the Beers too. Food before, during and after.

I won't be able to make it. I am hosting a 21st on Saturday

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've got a stag do to go to on Saturday. I don't know which smiley to use :) or :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

As long as the Brethren supply me with lashings of coke and hookers, I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah yes good old BGRH summed up to perfection.

BGRH Member "Alright lads meet you in the virtual bar for loads and loads of manly virtual beers and spirits, where we shall pass virtual wind and virtually beat our manly chests"

BGRH Members (in unison) "Hell yeah, raaaaaar, to the virtual bar"

BGRH Member "Alright lads, fancy going out for pints and spirits to a real bar some night?

BGRH Member Number 1(Slowly shuffling away) "Eh not for me, Mammys making me go to my baby sisters birthday party that night.

BGRH Member Number 2 "Eh yeah, my girlfriend wants to watch a dvd that night"

BGRH Member Number 3 "Yeah count me out too, I'm not allowed visit real pubs after 8 o clock, Daddy says their far too dangerous"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pighead wrote:

BGRH Member "Alright lads meet you in the virtual bar for loads and loads of manly virtual beers and spirits, where we shall pass virtual wind and virtually beat our manly chests"

BGRH Member "Alright lads, fancy going out for pints and spirits to a real bar some night?

BGRH Member Number 1(Slowly shuffling away) "Eh not for me, Mammys making me go to my baby sisters birthday party that night.

BGRH Member Number 3 "Yeah count me out too, I'm not allowed visit real pubs after 8 o clock, Daddy says their far too dangerous"
    The Bollox wrote:
    I won't be able to make it. I am hosting a 21st on Saturday
    I've got a stag do to go to on Saturday.

Next time try reading the posts. A 21st and a stag do are generally the most booze filled times you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Pighead wrote:

Sorry Brothers, but - LOL.

Next time try reading the posts. A 21st and a stag do are generally the most booze filled times you can get.
    Did Pighead mention either yours or The Bollox's name?
    Pighead senses some over-defensiveness in your posting tone AC!

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:

lol

Pighead: the poster I hate to love :(

Pighead wrote:
    Did Pighead mention either yours or The Bollox's name?
    Pighead senses some over-defensiveness in your posting tone AC!

No but we were the only two to say we wouldn't be able to make it that night.

No but we were the only two to say we wouldn't be able to make it that night.
    There will be more my friend. Plenty more.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Pighead nails it-again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Are you coming out to play Pighead?

DarkJager wrote:
    Are you coming out to play Pighead?
    Alas Pighead is not of the required portliness nor has he the thinning of hair to attend your Annual BGRH Food And Beers Outing. It should be a momentous occasion where the brothers and sisters of BGRH unite in a night of unrivalled excess.

Anyway hope the both of you enjoy your night out.

Pighead wrote:
    Alas Pighead is not of the required portliness nor has he the thinning of hair to attend your Annual BGRH Food And Beers Outing. It should be a momentous occasion where the brothers and sisters of BGRH unite in a night of unrivalled excess.

Anyway hope the both of you enjoy your night out.
    pfft, ther will be some wimmins tagging along no doubt. I'm sure not everyone there will be of the legendary status of little hair and large gut

Pighead wrote:
    There will be more my friend. Plenty more.:)

Well you're probably right but at least we have decent excuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

err, where and when is the boards beers ?

err, where and when is the boards beers ?

This Saturday in Messrs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah Piggy come to the Beers and I'll buy you a cocktail, that was a funny post.

I actually suspect Piggy might come to the Beers but wont let anyone know he's piggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

I'm on for Saturday ... nothing like a feed of pizza and beer, to prepare you for a night of ... well ... more pizza and beer.

I'd like to buy Pighead a pint ... look him in the eye and ask "why all the antipathy towards the Brethren ?" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

The Bollox wrote:
    pfft, ther will be some wimmins tagging along no doubt. I'm sure not everyone there will be of the legendary status of little hair and large gut

Only wimmin who have the required large gut AND receeding hair only, please, gents. We do have standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Only wimmin who have the required large gut AND receeding hair only, please, gents. We do have standards.

as long as they have large breasts and make a mean bacon buttie, I'm not all that fussed tbh ;)

as long as they have large breasts and make a mean bacon buttie, I'm not all that fussed tbh ;)

Very well said.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Come along to Messers on Sat night Piggie, I'll buy you an appleteeny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Beruthiel wrote:
    Come along to Messers on Sat night Piggie, I'll buy you an appleteeny :D

oh Beruthiel, what have you done... can't see the piggy turning that offer down, he'll be trotting round after you all night :p

Would love to make it, damn this not living in Ireland, maybe we can organise one for the Reeperbahn somewhere in the future ;)

I might be able to make it afterall. the lad got absolutly wrecked last night and says the 21st is off.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm still out of action on medical grounds I'm afraid :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

zaph wrote:
    I'm still out of action on medical grounds I'm afraid :(
    You'll just have to host one of these bashes in your house so :rolleyes:

Advertisement