Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] New E-Peen in Town

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 someguynotGneez

I'm sure Gneez would love to continue but unfortunately he is banned again ^_^

care.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

What did he do this time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

lol-zor

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh good, I no no longer miss anything about Eve. Cock-waving ftl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Zillah wrote:
    Oh good, I no no longer miss anything about Eve. Cock-waving ftl.

Shame that one thread of a few people waving their e peens would alter your perception of a great game played by hundreds of thousands :(

Anyway, it was clear that you didn't like the game in the first place, hence the reason why you quit in the first place. Tbh I can see why as well, if a few things at the start went differently for me I wouldn't be playing still either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I would like to change the mood of this thread by saying I enjoy flying with you all, I have no opinions either way about the silly "war", and I believe you all have excellent piloting skillz. There should be more Irish roaming gangs and less Irish Eve players bitching at each other about the things that other people, who they don't even know on a personal level, did in game. I think the Irish channel in Eve is a great little community which is being detroyed from the inside by e-peen waving and trolling. Troll and piss off your enemies insted.

I posted something positive. I may have just broken a boards.ie rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Maddzy wrote:
    I would like to change the mood of this thread by saying I enjoy flying with you all, I have no opinions either way about the silly "war", and I believe you all have excellent piloting skillz. There should be more Irish roaming gangs and less Irish Eve players bitching at each other about the things that other people, who they don't even know on a personal level, did in game. I think the Irish channel in Eve is a great little community which is being detroyed from the inside by e-peen waving and trolling. Troll and piss off your enemies insted.

:) You're right tho..... It's sorta embarrassing to see the same rubbish that's posted in the eve forums posted in here.... It's not like the Irish Eve community is big as it is never mind not being able to have a conversation without all that alliance smack rearing it's head.

To be honest, you can't seem to much in this part of the boards at all without someone having a go....

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Maddzy wrote:

/me supports Maddzy, and all his endeavours henceforth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Yeh, bringing all that CAOD forum warrior bollox here is stupid ... very easy to get sucked into it though, apologies to anyone who was annoyed by it. I know it amuses some people, but ultimately its just willy waving and thats pretty damn childish. I have found some of the eve-o forum warrior thing goes on in the Irish channel as well and have banished it from my list of open channels ... couldnt be arsed with it.

Every time certain people are left back here it will re-appear and who the hell wants to see informative or fun threads derailed so good luck with this forum guys ... if I want chest beating and willy waving I'll visit CAOD, much higher quality flaming there. :D

kyp_durron wrote:
    Anyway, it was clear that you didn't like the game in the first place, hence the reason why you quit in the first place. Tbh I can see why as well, if a few things at the start went differently for me I wouldn't be playing still either.

Thats not quite fair to Eve I think. The problem is more a fundamental flaw of the entire MMORPG genre as far as I can tell, to be honest Eve must have done a fantastic job to keep me as long as it did. WoW, star wars galaxies and a couple others had me gagging in about three minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Maddzy wrote:

QFT maddzy for ****ing president

Irish channel has been more a corp to me than every other corp iv been in apart from boob heads (which was basicly irish channel) and the irish roams are just class no stress no alliance bollox no corp wars just good old fashioned murdering random people unlucky enough to cross our paths with some good vent / chat laughs thats what eve should be all about.

I wub you all /me rubs up against Darc kaahar

bizmark wrote:
    just good old fashioned murdering random people unlucky enough to cross our paths

lol

Advertisement