Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met Eireann

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

rc28 wrote:
    I tried to get work experience with them for 4th year and rang them about 8 months in advance but I was told the entire year was booked out- i was gutted.You have links though so hopefully you'll have more luck.
    Sorry to hear that, i don't think i have much chance tbh but i'm going to try anyway:rolleyes:
    rc28 wrote:
    Anyway on the topic of meteireann; are they really underfunded? I find it ridiculous that they still haven't fixed the shannon radar yet. Surely given the fact that a radar is extremely important (airports etc) they would have made it a priority by now?
    What makes it even harder to understand (and even more embarassing)is that Ireland is supposed to be one of the wealthiest countries in Europe

I doubt it's going to be fixed any time soon, but i'd be happy to be proved wrong;). Does anyone know, is it very old? Maybe it might be better just to replace it. A wealthy eurpoean country like ours should b able to fund some new dopplers:p

Advertisement