Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What one invention has made your life easier/ lazier

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_(beer)

You might be able to order it from this company:
    EURO BEERS LTD

UNIT K10 - MARINA COMMERCIAL PARK

CORK CITY

IRELAND

+353/214.31.58.65.

They usually supply pubs but they might sort you out. Its worth the effort.

I might try and get some just to see what is like. They probably only sell it in bulk though. Maybe we should order some in for the bar. :D

I might try and get some just to see what is like. They probably only sell it in bulk though. Maybe we should order some in for the bar. :D
    Definately, though I reckon they wouldn't have enough to stock the Brotherhoods bar for very long:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

My local Super Valu has some Austrian (I think) beer that's 14%. Haven't tried it yet, but I must pick up some during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

14%? That's insane! Wouldn't it be difficult enough to drink a few cans?

zaph wrote:
    My local Super Valu has some Austrian (I think) beer that's 14%. Haven't tried it yet, but I must pick up some during the week.
    Do you know what its called, I must look for it:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

zaph wrote:

14%. That's pretty sweet. Do you know the name? Where abouts are you located zaph?

Haven't a clue what it's called, I was in a hurry and just happened to notice a sign for it as I was passing. It's in Super Valu Killiney.

zaph wrote:
    It's in Super Valu Killiney.

I must see if I can find some in town.

OK Brothers, I've done some digging and it seems that it was probably Samichlaus that I saw. It's Swiss according to The Beerhunter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Simple but imagine having to get up and *heavy breaths* push the *cough, cough* buttons on the ..someone carry me back to my chair. :(

OSD_remote_6_17_06.jpg

• Advertisement

Steady on there Brother Ruu, you don't want to be exerting too much energy with such long posts!

Yes Ruu it did require me to do quiet a bit of extra scrolling. By the way Ruu congratulations to yourself and duggy on winning the photoshop contest. They were two great entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Contact lens would be my choice anyway - fantastic invention.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

donuthomer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

lawn-mawn.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Steyr wrote:
    Obviously they dont say no........:D :p:D

2-26.jpg

And... she doesn't complain when you roll over afterwards and go to sleep :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

tm-ak47.jpg

Keeping the USA in line since 1947 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Fey! wrote:
    Remote Controls, and reclining armchairs!

Car wise, cruise control and automatic gearboxes.

add automatic headlights / rain sensing windscreen wipers, cup holders, remote controls for car radio.

next step is a chauffeur.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

what about the guy who was so lazy he married a pregnant woman ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

i have this thing i dont actually know the proper name for it i just call it a picker. basically you can use it when your sitting to reach for something you want!!
    i have a bad back so this was given to me, but now i can sit in the chair and get thee things i need without ever having to move!! its brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

The Honda 50

it brings me all my meals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

The on screen keyboard. The laptop stays on the table beside the beer, and I perfect my uninterruptable sloth on the couch beside the beer fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

For those interested, the porterhouse in temple bar sells delerium tremens

All brothers should try this drink at least once in their lives. But be warned, its incredibly potent stuff!

What is this? I've been to the porterhouse in Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Anyone managed to find of of these yet. Would be the best invention ever.

Man_20Remote_small.jpg

Anyone managed to find of of these yet. Would be the best invention ever.

Man_20Remote_small.jpg

Technology is indeed a wonderful thing:D

I don't understand why there's an increase nagging button :confused:

zaph wrote:
    I don't understand why there's an increase nagging button :confused:

Maybe it's a nagging/shagging button. The decrease is for nagging, the increase is for shagging. God help us if it's the other way around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Perfect for walking the bastard mutt!
    dog-treadmill.jpg

Perfect to seek revenge on somebody that drank your last bottle of beer:
    bagger288.jpg

Nuff' said:
    GreatNewInvention.jpg

Why I like dogs:
    jake.jpg

The Ultimate Woman:
    01A5BOOZp1.jpg