Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What one invention has made your life easier/ lazier

Options
  • 30-07-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I want to help share the lazy ways of us all i have a few handy ones

Gps for an example lazy way to drive involves no thinking whatsoever :D

Forklift @ work is handy as that pallet truck is a bit of a killer!!

Anyone anything else that i might be able to usE?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fond of the gg_microwave.jpg

fridge.jpg is handy also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Obviously they dont say no........:D :p:D

2-26.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Can she cook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

The Wheel

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The working classes.
    Huehuehue
    What what chaps?

Mmyes.
    *Strokes moustache and holds pipe pensively*

Mmyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Whiskey and other spirits. Otherwise we'd have to drink 10 pints to get drunk instead of 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

The working classes.
    Huehuehue
    What what chaps?

Mmyes.
    *Strokes moustache and holds pipe pensively*

Mmyes.

Bhwaah yes,

Before they got ideas above their station that is.

If I had my way I'd gang press the entire Labour exchange into fencing my estate

*swirls brandy glass*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

The flush toilet.

jaysus, what an invention?God bless Mr. Crapper.

You are 3 fingers dilated,the first two inches is cold,and instead of having to dig a hole in the garden,crap into a Dunnes stores 22c plastic bag and bury it, adding to shítemountain you have already accumulated you can:

Sit on fine pewter in the comfort of your own home,read the Oirish Times,blow out the pipes into a contained area,press a button and she is fcukin gone!!!!:confused:

You don't even have to look at it!!! No guilt!! Gonzo to the Pumping station,never to be worried about again.

All taken care of.... when you think about it.. fcukin awesome??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

alcahol and women, without the enjoyment to be had from both my life would be over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

The flush toilet.

jaysus, what an invention?God bless Mr. Crapper.

You are 3 fingers dilated,the first two inches is cold,and instead of having to dig a hole in the garden,crap into a Dunnes stores 22c plastic bag and bury it, adding to shítemountain you have already accumulated you can:

Sit on fine pewter in the comfort of your own home,read the Oirish Times,blow out the pipes into a contained area,press a button and she is fcukin gone!!!!:confused:

You don't even have to look at it!!! No guilt!! Gonzo to the Pumping station,never to be worried about again.

All taken care of.... when you think about it.. fcukin awesome??

even better, the fancy ones in the airport, and the fancy sinks and urinals to! the ones that when u get off, the jacks flush for u! and u dont have to turn on a tap to wash ur hands, its just done!!!

• Advertisement

As the following pic will demonstrate, serving wenches mean the bar comes to me rather than me going to the bar.

serving wenches.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Best invention: public transport. Can get into Dublin, get plastered, and back home, for only €5.90

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

The Polish lad who comes in here three times a week...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

the_syco wrote:
    Best invention: public transport. Can get into Dublin, get plastered, and back home, for only €5.90
    You mustn't be able to hold your drink that well brother syco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Swivvel chairs with wheels, never a standing moment.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Swivvel chairs with wheels, never a standing moment.
    Plus they make work a lot more fun. WWWEEEEEEEEEE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Remote Controls, and reclining armchairs!

Car wise, cruise control and automatic gearboxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Toilet paper.

Now I can bite my nails without having to worry about catching something nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Beer. What would we do without it?

Terry wrote:
    Beer. What would we do without it?
    Probably more work or something else thats crap.

• Advertisement

Probably more work

*shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Probably work

*shudders*

*shudders*

Great minds think alike.

The solution is more, stronger beer. To this end all Brothers should try Delirium Tremens. The strongest beer I have ever tried, tatses good too.

The solution is more, stronger beer. To this end all Brothers should try Delirium Tremens. The strongest beer I have ever tried, tatses good too.

What percentage is it?

10%
    Rocket fuel.

10%
    Rocket fuel.

Oh very nice. Where could I purchase some of this?

Look for some beer festivals, If your in Cork any time soon they sometimes stock it in an off licence called the Abbots Alehouse. Its hard to come by here, but its definately one of the best things invented by Belgium:D

Look for some beer festivals, If your in Cork any time soon they sometimes stock it in an off licence called the Abbots Alehouse. Its hard to come by here, but its definately one of the best things invented by Belgium:D

By the sounds of it I may never taste this delectable nectar of the gods. :(

• Advertisement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_(beer)

You might be able to order it from this company:
    EURO BEERS LTD

UNIT K10 - MARINA COMMERCIAL PARK

CORK CITY

IRELAND

+353/214.31.58.65.

They usually supply pubs and off licences but they might sort you out. Its worth the effort.

Advertisement