Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I gonna die?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Caliden wrote:
    The 90's just called, they want you to stop using that joke. :cool:

lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dukephil

Die? Au contraire you have done all that you possibly could to ensure that you will remain immortal. The bacterial loading on the average Kebab is so great that if you survive the consumption of one, it means that you are pretty much immune to any bacterial disease. "If it doesn't kill you it makes your immune system stronger"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

SyxPak wrote:
    It's retro.

hah. Retro is the new anal...I mean black.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

SyxPak wrote:
    It's retro.

Oh, you mean like YORE MA?! :o :eek:

(Or is that strictly an AH thing?)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That's strictly a 2004 thing.

yorema.com is gone :/

lament++

On a lighter note, check this crazy bitch out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

This morning I am a proud man.

After a filthy aftershock filled night, I stumbled my way out of the GPO enroute for grub and home. I hope that the Kebab House wouldn't be open, but it was :(

I resisted, but it was hard, but this morning my arse is thanking me for making the choice of NOT stopping off for a cheeky 4.50 meal.

It also happens that my stomach isin't killing me this morning... Coincidence? I think not :eek:

Advertisement