Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Just won another ticket for the €550 game in the SE on Saturday in tonight's satellite, one ticket a week is how I roll! The hot streak live continues...El S also grabbed a ticket (25 runners, 4 tickets in total).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Arent some people just greedy :) Congrats to you and El S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Whats saturday nights in general like for tournys in dublin?what are my options?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Anyone a regular here? Does the 50 FO tonight get good nos? Also where in Naas is it? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭playable_hand

tipp86 wrote: »
    Whats saturday nights in general like for tournys in dublin?what are my options?

7pm at the fitz, 125 F.O. hold 'em and at 8:30 pm the regular round-of-each tournament

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

ionapaul wrote: »
    Just won another ticket for the €550 game in the SE on Saturday in tonight's satellite, one ticket a week is how I roll! The hot streak live continues...El S also grabbed a ticket (25 runners, 4 tickets in total).

any info on these sats please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

kakak1 wrote: »
    any info on these sats please

they run them every Tuesday in the SE, 50 + 50 rebuy/top-up with 20 minute blind levels

not many runners for the last two, I heard only 14 last week (2 tickets) and 25 this week (4 tickets)

I think starting next week the sats will be for the SE's big €1000 game in May...probably will be €100+10 with one €100 rebuy / top-up, with one ticket per 7/8 runners (only 60-70% players rebuy or top-up in my experience). I'd be amazed is they got more than two tables for these sats, at least starting off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

they run them every Tuesday in the SE, 50 + 50 rebuy/top-up with 20 minute blind levels

not many runners for the last two, I heard only 14 last week (2 tickets) and 25 this week (4 tickets)

thanks

ionapaul wrote: »
    I think starting next week the sats will be for the SE's big €1000 game in May...probably will be €100+10 with one €100 rebuy / top-up, with one ticket per 7/8 runners (only 60-70% players rebuy or top-up in my experience). I'd be amazed is they got more than two tables for these sats, at least starting off.

when is that 1000 game Paul?

• Advertisement

Starts friday 30th May 3 day event.

Link if you wanna check out the other games,

http://www.thesportingemporium.com/mayfestival.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

What are the numbers playing tournaments on a Friday night like recently?
    Fitz Scalps / Lukes 100FO / SE100 DC

Dont know about the others but the SE gets between 40-60.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

What are the numbers playing tournaments on a Friday night like recently?
    Fitz Scalps / Lukes 100FO / SE100 DC

The fitz has been getting 70 + with alot of cash games aswell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

Rory/Paul how did u's finish up on sunday?

I ended up taking this down, got so nice hands heads up

Congrats well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I fancy playing live again. What time the 4pm usually kick off at the fitz? or how many levels they accept entries until

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

Anyone know what kind of numbers the Jackpot gets tonight for the €50 deepstack game????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

is the fitz end of month on tonight? i feel like donating

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Hawk Eye wrote: »

yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hawk Eye wrote: »

Who won this?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

We were playing 4 handed for a while, hen Joe doubled up twice, once from a mile behind again, then I doubled up the Northern lad, and at that point I was lowest on about 100k, Dennis was highest on about 175k, so we did a chop. I got 3k, Dennis, 3.9k and the other two got somewhere in between. Quite likely gave up about 100 quid in equity type crap, but at 4.30 I was knackered anyhow, and could see it going on for another bit, so was happy enough to get close to second place money.

Edit: You got a tad unlucky Donal, 2 cruel, cruel rivers in a row. Not that you need me to tell you of course.

5starpool runs good

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

5starpool wrote: »
    We were playing 4 handed for a while, hen Joe doubled up twice, once from a mile behind again, then I doubled up the Northern lad, and at that point I was lowest on about 100k, Dennis was highest on about 175k, so we did a chop. I got 3k, Dennis, 3.9k and the other two got somewhere in between. Quite likely gave up about 100 quid in equity type crap, but at 4.30 I was knackered anyhow, and could see it going on for another bit, so was happy enough to get close to second place money.

Edit: You got a tad unlucky Donal, 2 cruel, cruel rivers in a row. Not that you need me to tell you of course.

well done dom
    Joe must have finally picked up some hands.... and put my chips to good use.
    Yea the river killed me 3 times in 5 hands - but thats poker.... despite going out in 7th, i was acutally happy with the way i played and didn't feel annoyed or anything

The 50 omaha game should be good 2nite... - haha

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

nice one Dom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gutshot.com

FRIDAY NIGHT MADNESS
    WITH
    BANTER BOUNTIES BUFFETS & BAD BEATS
    (A BIT OF POKER AS WELL)

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE:

EVERY FRIDAY EVENING - STARTING TIME: 8PM - GAME: TEXAS HOLD’EM - BUY-IN: €10 + €5 BOUNTY CHIP - STARTING STACK: 1000 CHIPS - STARTING BLINDS:25/25 - CLOCK: 15 MINUTES - RE-BUY PERIOD: 1 HOUR - RE-BUY COST: €10 FOR 1500 CHIPS -TOP-UP COST:€10 FOR 2000 CHIPS

BOUNTY: A BOUNTY CHIP IS ISSUED TO ALL PLAYERS AT THE START OF THE TOURNAMENTWITH A VALUE OF €5. WHEN A PLAYER IS KNOCKED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT THEY SURRENDER THEIR BOUNTY CHIP TO THE PLAYER WHO KNOCKS THEM OUT. BOUNTY CHIPS CAN BE REDEEMED FOR THEIR CASH VALUE.

DOUBLE BOUNTY: ANY PLAYER WINNING MORE THAN 25% OF THE BOUNTY’S ON OFFER WILL RECEIVE DOUBLE THEIR VALUE AND A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE.

BAD BEAT: A BAD BEAT PRIZE IS AVAILABLE TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE 4 OF A KIND BEATEN. PLAYERS MUST USE BOTH THEIR HOLE CARDS TO QUALIFY FOR THE BAD BEAT PRIZE. THE BAD BEAT PRIZE STARTS AT €100 AND IF NOT WON WILL INCREASE TO €150 FOR THE NEXT TOURNAMENT AND BY €50 IN EACH SUBSEQUENT TOURNAMENT TO A MAXIMUM OF €1000 UNTIL WON.

IF THE BAD BEAT IS WON IT WILL RE-COMMENCE AT €100 IMMEDIATELY.

ALL PLAYERS AT THE TABLE WHERE A BAD BEAT TAKES PLACE WILL RECEIVE THEIR ENTRY FEE TO THE TOURNAMENT BACK.

FREE BUFFET: AT THE END OF THE RE-BUY PERIOD THERE WILL BE A BREAK OF A HALF AN HOUR DURING WHICH A FREE FINGER BUFFET WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE BASEMENT FOR ALL PLAYERS.

TEA & COFFEE WILL BE COMPLIMENTRY TO ALL TOURNAMENT PLAYERS FOR THE DURATION OF THE TOURNAMENT FROM A SELF SERVICE STATION.

STAGED AT: COOL HAND LUKES—THE ONLY REAL POKER CLUB IN DUBLIN

PROMOTION BY: WWW.GGUTSHOT.COM—THE ONLY REAL NAME IN POKER

81 MERRION SQUARE DUBLIN 2 PHONE 01 662 9235

CHL / GUTSHOT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VARY OR CANCEL THIS PROMOTION AT THEIR DISGRETION AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUR NOTICE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

well played 'The Danger'!

Is the €125 game in the Fitz still starting at 7:30pm? Or did they move the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

Which game would be better tonight? The Fitz game or the SE game? Does Lukes €50 FO get many numbers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

digiman wrote: »
    Which game would be better tonight? The Fitz game or the SE game? Does Lukes €50 FO get many numbers?

Anyone?

Advertisement