Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop It Eyes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

wasn't there a big boob thread recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Big boobs, small boobs, we weren't fussy. Unless you're talking about the one in tCN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

big (boob thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

seamus wrote:
    You'd have more chance of getting a forum dedicated to cat pictures :)

There already is one. Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Plissken1 wrote:
    If you didnt look at them they want to know if your GAY, you can't ****ing win. Of course I forgot, you are only suppose to look when THEY want you to, the rest of the time HR should issue sunglasses to everyone.
    Yup, women and their strange head games... don't know what the motivation behind such is... nearly leaves me thinking the gays have the right idea, avoid all that hassle (emphasis on the nearly!;) )...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I think office girlies like it when handsome Joe from HR notices their chest but when that creepy ginger f**ker from accounts has a glance they get p*ssed off. Don't be so surprised, despite their aesthetic differences, handsome Joe and creepy ginge are wired the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

J.S. Pill wrote:
    I think office girlies like it when handsome Joe from HR notices their chest but when that creepy ginger f**ker from accounts has a glance they get p*ssed off. Don't be so surprised, despite their aesthetic differences, handsome Joe and creepy ginge are wired the same way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lXA_C0WaG8 funny because it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

bdgsh wrote:
    I have found myself lately getting caught by my boss looking at her chest :mad: I dont fancy her in the slightest but like pringles, once you pop you cant stop!!! She caught me 2 or 3 times in a meeting earlier. I just cant stop! Anybody got into stupid habits like this before and any advice how to stop? :confused:

Just Lunge at her ! you know you want to !!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

humbert wrote:

Why don't workplaces show that during induction!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Paddy Dignam

bdgsh wrote:
    I have found myself lately getting caught by my boss looking at her chest :mad: I dont fancy her in the slightest but like pringles, once you pop you cant stop!!! She caught me 2 or 3 times in a meeting earlier. I just cant stop! Anybody got into stupid habits like this before and any advice how to stop? :confused:

If she does notice you tell her that you were merely admiring her lovely necklace, that the colour and style of it really suits her.

It might work! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

humbert wrote:
    QFT:D
    'Tis discrimination I tells ya! Women being so damn shallow!:mad:
    ;)

If she does notice you tell her that you were merely admiring her lovely necklace, that the colour and style of it really suits her.

It might work! ;)

Well again you have to wonder why she'd wear something sparkly and attention grabbing that dangles down there. ;)

Advertisement