Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop It Eyes

Options
  • 23-07-2007 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have found myself lately getting caught by my boss looking at her chest :mad: I dont fancy her in the slightest but like pringles, once you pop you cant stop!!! She caught me 2 or 3 times in a meeting earlier. I just cant stop! Anybody got into stupid habits like this before and any advice how to stop? :confused:

Comments

Pervert! :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

All natural, try not to lear though. And keep both hands on the table.

I've been thinking about this before, and I think we look at women's breasts on the off chance a nipple might pop out. Either by sheer force of will, telekinesis or whatever. This is what causes boobies to bounce as a matter of fact. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

MarkR wrote:
    try not to lear though. And keep both hands on the table.
    And for the love of god don't drool!:p
    MarkR wrote:
    I've been thinking about this before, and I think we look at women's breasts on the off chance a nipple might pop out. Either by sheer force of will, telekinesis or whatever. This is what causes boobies to bounce as a matter of fact. :)
    Joey in Friends managed to make one of the girl's bras come open by looking so you never know!:rolleyes:

Your boss probably likes the attention anyway OP, unless she scowled at you, then I think you'd best wear sunglasses in the meetings from now on.;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

HR took my friend for a meeting before because he was looking at workers breasts in work. Sounds hilarious because they were trying to tell him to stop without actually saying what he was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

There is a woman who works in my office, she's about 40 odd and has a huge chest. No matter what she wears, I can't help but stare.. and I'm a girl, and I'm not a lesbian, I just can't help but look.

She has caught me starring about a million times. I try to keep eye contact, but its really difficult when her boobies are are just 'there', begging for my attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

HR took my friend for a meeting before because he was looking at workers breasts in work. Sounds hilarious because they were trying to tell him to stop without actually saying what he was doing.

Embarassing and hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

bdgsh wrote:
    I have found myself lately getting caught by my boss looking at her chest :mad: I dont fancy her in the slightest but like pringles, once you pop you cant stop!!! She caught me 2 or 3 times in a meeting earlier. I just cant stop! Anybody got into stupid habits like this before and any advice how to stop? :confused:
    If you're going to re-reg, at least try to be funny the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    There is a woman who works in my office, she's about 40 odd and has a huge chest. No matter what she wears, I can't help but stare.. and I'm a girl, and I'm not a lesbian, I just can't help but look.

She has caught me starring about a million times. I try to keep eye contact, but its really difficult when her boobies are are just 'there', begging for my attention.
    Welcome to my (a man's) world, Doyle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

LOL
    Just as well I never informed one of my co-workers that some of the lads in another department always seemed to be checking out her ass so, could've had a few of them in such odd meetings (unlikely TBH though as she was one who was VERY MUCH in favour of any positive attention her body got and tended to get really upset at any negative).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

bdgsh wrote:

I started staring at breasts when I was about 12 and I haven't looked back since. Why would anyone want to stop? :confused:
    Mrs_Doyle wrote:

*stares at Mrs_Doyle's breasts*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The tee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Mrs_Doyle wrote:

I think you've just articulated the male dilemma more eloquently than we ever could.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I know it's kind if going off topic but i know a fella who goes to strip clubs but they make him sit on his hands. The very same fella was locked drunk one night and he tried to take his shirt off by pulling it over his head rather than opening all the buttons and taking it off the normal way, but he made the mistake by not undoing the top button so the neck part of the shirt got stuck in his mouth, it was funny seeing him there asleep with the collar of his shirt in his mouth and the rest of the shirt hanging over his head. Just taught i'd tell you all.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i have just in the in the lift with a female colleague who is wearing an extremely low top and had brilliant cleavage, i couldnt help myself but stare

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

agamemnon wrote:
    I started staring at breasts when I was about 12 and I haven't looked back since.
    Please tell me you meant that.

Tee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

If she says anything, just say "I'm sorry but you have the most amazing set of....eyes". She can't prove u were looking at them.
    Alternatively, feign being outraged and claim you were not staring at her b00bs..u have a lazy eye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TEH REAL CDP

Let her catch you looking at them, then make intense eye contact and lick your lips.

Girls love that.

Alternatively, you could be a dashing chap and feign a gentlemanly flusterness..."oh dear, i'm sorry...gosh...your breasts..they're simply fantastic"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

On the bus on the way to work this morning,sitting opposite me was this amazing blonde with wearing a low cut top, tight cut off jeans,with tights underneath, she was sitting there legs apart and it was her crotch i found myself constantly staring at. Come to think of it out of the crotch,ass and breasts, breasts would be the last thing i'd look at if i had a choice.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

irishbird wrote:
    i have just in the in the lift with a female colleague who is wearing an extremely low top and had brilliant cleavage, i couldnt help myself but stare

Roll the footage there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gorilla

This is slowly becoming an over 18's thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

irishbird wrote:
    ..... in the lift with a female colleague who..... had brilliant cleavage

Hmmm, I wonder why when I read that post the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" suddenely came to mind?* :D

This whole thread reminded me of this scene in 'Family Guy', for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M92f69aLCf0

especially the stuff they sing about from about 1 min. 27sec. onwards! :D

*all meant in a good way of course! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Rhyme wrote:
    Please tell me you meant that.

I meant it, I is hypnatized wit da boobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I like b00bz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

bdgsh wrote:

Staring at your boss's chest?! Try playing your boss's arse like the bongo's while she's getting a piggyback...Needless to say, I don't go to work do's anymore...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

HAHA ... Now thats funny !!

If you didnt look at them they want to know if your GAY, you can't ****ing win. Of course I forgot, you are only suppose to look when THEY want you to, the rest of the time HR should issue sunglasses to everyone. what a ****ed up planet, we deserve Global Warming ... BRING IT ON !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Can we get a boobs forum? (Slydice doesn't cut it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Girls often catch me looking at their boobs. When caught I usualy say I love your top. Every now and then one replies its not a top its a dress,to which I reply it was the top I was looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

2 stroke wrote:
    Girls often catch me looking at their boobs. When caught I usualy say I love your top. Every now and then one replies its not a top its a dress,to which I reply it was the top I was looking at.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Can we get a boobs forum? (Slydice doesn't cut it)
    You'd have more chance of getting a forum dedicated to cat pictures :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Great! That was my next request! :D

Advertisement