Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What page of the Member List are you on?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

JIZZLORD wrote:
    also, nearly 30,000 users have never posted :(
    Yeah, I probably have outposted the bottom 40,000 users. :)

Damn. +1

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Last user on the page. My neighbour is of no consequence. Pepper has 500 posts, other than that, it's nice and unspoiled.

Used to be in the kai... area, but there were too many charlatans there hanging on my coat-tails. Kaiser2000, Kairo and kaimera all had 1500+, and another 7 other users had 100 posts plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I am number 1603 of the "m"
    sandwiched between marksi with 1 post and marksireland with 46 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Looking at those pages I can imagine how SETI feel looking out into the darkness of space, a million possible locations for intelligence to sprout but almost nothing of note bar a few bright spots in a sea of nothingness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

:D Can't rem what page but it's fairly quiet on mine too.

MissMab above me with 0.

missme17 below me with 0.

Only me and missingtime on the same page appear to be anyways active :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Page 2167 for myself with robinlacey (880 posts) above me and robinsga (2 posts) below me. I also noticed that 'Robin' is further up the page who I think I may have created a couple of months previously to this account and then forgot my logon for after writing the grand total of zero posts.

You will all keep quite about me havging created multiple accounts though won't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm on page 1237 and I'm member number 37088.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm too lazy to look...

Advertisement