Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What page of the Member List are you on?

Options
  • 19-07-2007 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Here is the Member List

Have a look and post what page you are on.

I'm on Page 2264

My two immediate neighbours are

seansnooze who has made two posts.

and

seanswords who has made no posts.

*waves*

Hi Neighbourinos!

I like my neighbours, they're the quiet type, never cause much trouble.
    Showing results 67891 to 67920 of 84939

I'm second last on the page, so I reckon that makes me Number 67919 for the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You are member number 23975.

I have no idea what page I'm on.
    Wanna check for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I am lodged between a SmellyCat and SmellyJocks, both with no posts, on page 156 of S. It's a pretty desolate page, as people wish to avoid our neighborhood which houses other residents such as; Smelly_Arab, smellywelly, SmellyBelly and smellytinker.

Notable posters on my page include; smemon. I guess smiaras too with 2,947 posts, but never seen them post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Page 2203. Above me is Rutigar (2 posts) and ruudoran is below me (9 posts). Never talk to me. ;_; They'll catch up to me in no time at tall, at tall though. :) I am no. 66079 at the moment (member id 6184).

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Page 2136, member 39108.

Neighbours are rhyland and rhyno with 1 and six posts respectively. Lonely page to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Page 201. Sandwiched between duderino and Dudett. Man, there's a lot of Ds. Why all these postless wonders?
    I see Dudett was responsible for a massive Lost spoiler. Not to be confused with me!

• Advertisement

Upon reflection, there was another Terry, but he never posted.
    Gerry was kind enough to give me the moniker I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I art The-Rigger

I am flanked by

The-Rev (0 posts)

* his last activity is listed as 01-01-1970 :eek::p
    * he is from Kildare

and

The-Stalker (0 posts)

* He is in Scotland (or so he is claiming at the moment, probably stalking someone somewhere, hopefully not me)

Edit: I dunno what page this is? It says page 55 in the address, but that is just of the letter 'T'
    I also don't know where member i.d is, arg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

page 55 of C

challen4ing (0 posts) and Challseus (1 post) beside me.. talkitive as ever.. :D

member id - 69677

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

BikkieMonster 0
    biko 4,636 I win! :D
    bik_ireland 14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm on page 20 of the A section.

Beside me are Adridela with 8 posts and Adrienne with 17 posts. Loads of people have the same name as me :eek: Just different spelling...

My number is 100029.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Page 547
    My neighbours are crucial and Crucifracture with 3 and 1 post(s) respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

user - 85115

page - 2583

My neighbors are on a long holiday at the moment...

above me - thrifti - 0

Below me - thrillho - 0

Total number of posts on the page - 937 ( not counting my own)

Anyone got higher than that? Excluding your own posts obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Ok - so it took me about 10 minutes to figure out that the " " came before the _ but I'm on page 1188..

irish wizz above me at 9 posts (hopefully not wizzing on top of me)
    irish&proud below me at 3 post..

Thankfully the page's post average is propped up by irish1 :)

Member no. - 72662.. sure I'm only a whipper-snapper ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Hey this is fun (im bored):D

Page 36 under "D"

Neighbours are Darksilence with 4 posts and darkslider with 9 posts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

3018 of 4416 in the letter A or if you perfer page 101 of 148

Between Anto Mc (2 posts) and Anto-t (246 posts)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Page 2244, between Science.ie(10 posts) and scienceprof(none)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Anto McC wrote:
    3018 of 4416 in the letter A or if you perfer page 101 of 148

Between Anto Mc (2 posts) and Anto-t (246 posts)
    Page 31 of 168.
    Between Terrorist (2posts) and terry cobain (0 posts).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

takes too long to check!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

I'm sitting pretty on page 40 (or page 6 of the A's)!

Neighbours are "Abel" and "aben3313" with a collective post count of 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

This is like one of those first day/get to know everyone thingys you'd do at work/college where everyone has to talk to their neighbour for 5 minutes then tell the class about them.

I'm flanked by some dude with no posts and Someone called J.R. Hartley.

J.R.'s real name is Trevor Webster, he is 28 and lives in Dublin. Trevor enjoys golf, wresteling & Star-treck and is annoyed by stupid advertising and tabloid journalism.

Trev, we salute you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Page 27 of 86 of N. Flanked by: nesbittj@tcd.ie and neshabur. Neither have any posts.

Member no: 2907

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I'm on page 20 of #. Very quite neighbourhood (of course I'm quite myself). 2 r bine at one side and 2 the extreme at the other. 2 the extreme started 2 threads and made 3 posts on his own threads in 61 minutes more than a year ago and hasn't been seen since. Do you think I should go check on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm in a page full of eire's. Strange coincedence that. Above me is Eirebear with 325 posts. Most of those posts would probably be in the Celtic discussion thread, he's a Rangers fan. Below me is a guy called eirebhoys with 153 posts. Again, most of them would be on the soccer forum I guess as I've seen him around a bit. He tried to rob my name I suppose. eireal, eiretamicha and EireRoadUser are all part my neighbourhood too.

Anyone else have 2 nextdoor neighbours with over 100 posts each? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I'm on page 25 of A. My member id is 56322.

My neighbours are Aganamingmong (5 posts - probably quit because they were sick of explaining their name) and agalloway. agalloway's real name is Andy and he's from Waterford. His hobbies are surfing and golf. Maybe he tried both at the same time and died tragically - he's got 0 posts.

My page is full of shy types as well except for agent smith. He's a good neighbour to have, a pillar of the community.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I am on page 88 of the Ps, my neighbours are Pistachio who has 4 posts and Pistolpacker below me. My neightbours are a wacky bunch, Pistachio's a bit nutty whereas Pistol Packer worries me with the large shots I hear from his house!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm on page 388 between CaptainMisrable and Captain Nemo and have more posts than anyone on that page. Go me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

agamemnon wrote:
    ) and agalloway. agalloway's real name is Andy and he's from Waterford. His hobbies are surfing and golf. Maybe he tried both at the same time and died tragically - he's got 0 posts.

QUOTE]
    big lol!!!

Between tampon 1 post and tallun 0 posts. Last on page 10 of the T's, #300, second highest on the page after Tallus, but a long way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i have eventually found myself here on page 1,804. im second from the top, beneath narcissism, with 32 posts, and their last bit of activity was on the 13.07.07....

beneath me is narcom, with 29 posts...last active 1.12.06....

very quiet neighbourhood... most people only poke their noses out when they absolutely have to, if at all, the only rowdy one is narommy with 393 posts, active user by the looks of it... from kildare too... cool :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm sandwiched between:

blue_heart (0)
    Blue_Lagoon
    blue_man83 (4)

On our page, we're just singing the B!ues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Page 1117

Hilight Digital - 1 post
    Hill Billy - 1,772 posts
    HILL16lalala - 2 posts

Advertisement