Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's First 24-Hour Gym

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 turloughmack

Is this gym still 24hour??
    Anyone know any gym that is 24hour in Dublin city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Is this gym still 24hour??
    Anyone know any gym that is 24hour in Dublin city centre?

No not anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Resurrecting an old thread which turned up in Google under a search for late opening/24 Hours opening gyms.

In Dublin , does anyone know which is the latest opening and earliest opening gym ? i.e with longest hours

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

westwoods are 6am until 11pm monday to friday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Haven't looked through the whole thread... but just wondering how long the 24-hour "experiment" lasted and why it didn't work?

The 'option' of a 24-hour gym would be great but, in reality, I wonder how often I would actually go for a workout at odd times etc... I work late, often til after 11.0pm, but still dunno how often I would bother going at that time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭sawfish

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Haven't looked through the whole thread... but just wondering how long the 24-hour "experiment" lasted and why it didn't work?

The 'option' of a 24-hour gym would be great but, in reality, I wonder how often I would actually go for a workout at odd times etc... I work late, often til after 11.0pm, but still dunno how often I would bother going at that time...

Gyms should be open at 6am at least, give the masses a chance to get a workout in before work; those who go to bed early and all that, weekends included.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭imnothim

in before ...

"cost of staff + public liablility + do you even own a gym + i own a gym and it makes me poor"

in an ideal world everything would be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

sawfish wrote: »
    Gyms should be open at 6am at least, give the masses a chance to get a workout in before work; those who go to bed early and all that, weekends included.
    You know if they made money doing so, they would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

imnothim wrote: »
    in before ...

"cost of staff + public liablility + do you even own a gym + i own a gym and it makes me poor"

in an ideal world everything would be great :D

Well said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

it looks like 24 hour gyms are making a comeback ...

http://www.flyefit.ie/?gclid=COWW_rKUgLsCFWs72wodEWoARw

apparently at least in Ranelagh and dun laoghaire

• Advertisement
Advertisement