Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

666 Mark of the Beast.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Why is this still being entertained? It has been shown by robindch quite conclusively that 666 is not found in barcodes. Run_to_da_hills is using very woolly thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Implants, the mark of the beast, sores - this reads like one of those awful "Left Behind" books!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Morbert wrote: »
    Why is this still being entertained? It has been shown by robindch quite conclusively that 666 is not found in barcodes. Run_to_da_hills is using very woolly thinking.
    Break down anatomy of the UPC/EAN, Should be handy if you are any good at binary math.

That question was flogged to death in previous posts, I am not going back into all that again, it was pointed out to you that even if the scanner dose not read the same way as the the eye would when code is broken down myself and countless others around the world now accept this as what it is and take it as a wake up call for what could possibly be in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

At all costs avoid this implant.

I'll be the first to sign up to something like this. I want to be able to open my front door without a key, log into my computer without a password and pay for my groceries without a wallet. Implants are inevitable - but it'll take humanity about 200 years to accept them, being the backwards and fearing race that we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Hopefully I'll still be holed up in my survivalist cabin sucking on death defying sweets, fighting the last fight!
    In truth I'm still working on being fully alive to worry too much about the end of days. Since I've only got about 30 years left to bring about God's kingdom on earth I had better get a move on! Angry Birds and Batman are more life destroying than the coming Apocalypse! :D

• Advertisement

Owen wrote: »
    I'll be the first to sign up to something like this. I want to be able to open my front door without a key, log into my computer without a password and pay for my groceries without a wallet. Implants are inevitable - but it'll take humanity about 200 years to accept them, being the backwards and fearing race that we are.
    The system will be marketed on convenience.

Well, given that it will actually be convenient, I'm sure it will be marketed on convenience. In other news, water is wet.

Well, given that it will actually be convenient, I'm sure it will be marketed on convenience. In other news, water is wet.
    BTW a sticker has just come on the market that can turn your current mobile phone into an electronic RFID purse so you don't have to be fumbling in your pocket any more for change. I was expecting to have to wait for NFC compatible IPhone 5 but they beat me too it. :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2131858/Barclaycard-PayTag-How-mobile-phone-turned-credit-card.html

NFC has been on the market for a while, RFID for a long time. Do you also have issues with Credit Cards/Mobile Phones/CCTV? From reading your posts on here, I believe you have issues with all forms of electronic information but I stand to be corrected.

Consequently, I think this thread is moot - you're using your conspiracy theory to tack onto the 'Mark of the Beast' to further your flawed agenda.

NFC has been on the market for a while, RFID for a long time. Do you also have issues with Credit Cards/Mobile Phones/CCTV? From reading your posts on here, I believe you have issues with all forms of electronic information but I stand to be corrected.

Consequently, I think this thread is moot - you're using your conspiracy theory to tack onto the 'Mark of the Beast' to further your flawed agenda.
    The first NFC phone was Nokia 6131 which came into production on the Asian market. It has been very slow to catch on here and in the States. RFID has been used in London's Oyster came out in 2003, there is now an 80% registered useage of them. Ireland has a good bit to catcxh up.

No I have no reservations with using NFC / RFID technology as I and am a tech head when it comes to wanting the latest IPhone or PC etc. What I do have reservations with is when directives are passed by various government bodies that pose threats our civil liberties. It makes my blood boil when they use the Same Mantra "in the name of fighting Terror", BTW 9/11 was an inside job in my opinion to usher in this totalitarian beast system that we are about to witness,

Today we have news of another "giveaway" by the EU of our personal data reecords to the US Authorities in the name of fighting so called Terror. http://www.independent.ie/business/technology/personal-data-of-airline-passengers-sent-to-us-from-europe-after-controversial-bill-3086697.html

I will live with this technology right up until the time I am told to comform to a system that requires me to recieve an implant. That is when I will draw the line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

It makes my blood boil when they use the Same Mantra "in the name of fighting Terror", BTW 9/11 was an inside job in my opinion to usher in this totalitarian beast system that we are about to witness

9/11 was over a decade ago, so they are really dragging their heels over ushering in this system of the beast. The great tribulation was only supposed to last for seven years, right?

With all due respect, you seem to be using a particular interpretation of Revelations to support your preexisting conspiracy theories. While it's commendable to pay attention to civil liberties issues and the abuses of human rights under the name of the war on terror, every generation through recent centuries has tried to strip Revelations apart to find evidence that they were in the last days. It's usually a stretch, to say the very least, although there is an entire media and publishing industry that seems to do nicely out of the fact that so many believe the end is nigh.

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    9/11 was over a decade ago, so they are really dragging their heels over ushering in this system of the beast. The great tribulation was only supposed to last for seven years, right?
    Global governance has being going back to the year dot, not something that just happened in the last decade. People thought Nero was going to be the Antichrist, then Hitler and so on. The only thing that ruled out any previous candidates was the subdermal mark.
    Benny_Cake wrote: »
    With all due respect, you seem to be using a particular interpretation of Revelations to support your preexisting conspiracy theories. While it's commendable to pay attention to civil liberties issues and the abuses of human rights under the name of the war on terror, every generation through recent centuries has tried to strip Revelations apart to find evidence that they were in the last days. It's usually a stretch, to say the very least, although there is an entire media and publishing industry that seems to do nicely out of the fact that so many believe the end is nigh.
    One doesn't need to be purchasing books eschatology or end times study. The internet and newspaper headlines is a good enough source for global news and this may not last with the possibility of censorship.

I do believe that in the very near future Europe and the Western world will end up like China, you will soon need registered administration to access the internet and any sites that are deemed subversive will be removed. All it will take is another "lying wonder" and blame some group that were using the internet as a means to communicate.

n4tix3.jpg

BMC 4752 4+7+5+2 = 18

18 divided is 6+6+6. Just saying..... Weird.

From Technology Review: Broadcom has just rolled out a chip for smart phones that promises to indicate location ultra-precisely, possibly within a few centimeters, vertically and horizontally, indoors and out.

The unprecedented accuracy of the Broadcom 4752 chip results from the sheer breadth of sensors from which it can process information. It can receive signals from global navigation satellites, cell-phone towers, and Wi-Fi hot spots, and also input from gyroscopes, accelerometers, step counters

http://www.broadcom.com/products/GPS/GPS-Silicon-Solutions/BCM4752

Spain Bans Cash on transactions exceeding €2500.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 youngmoney

Been reading this thread with some general amusement..I really dont see what all this binary maths etc etc has to do with eternal damnation... You live your life in as christian a way as possible, being kind, helpful and generally doing the right thing, go to mass, say your prayers etc etc... Then you accept developments in technology along with the masses as one of the large amount of the population who just go with the flow so to speak, not giving it a second thought...and then due to your unwitting acceptance of societies tech progress you are rewarded with burning in hell for eternity???? Run to the hills you make God sound like an irrational vindictive old teacher or something? I just refuse to see that a loving God could be so disproportionate!!! Anyway, just my 2 cents, I aint an expert on these things!!!

I have opened up a private social group for those that are genuinely interested in discussing this and other issues as I will not be discussing this topic in the Christianity forum any more.

With evidence from the following I will let you make your own judgement on this conspiracy.

Positive ID receives Verichip order for Israeli troops.
    U.S. Military are Seeking Implantable Microchips in Soldiers
    Brussels wants e-identities for EU citizens
    RFID Locator Chips Embedded In School Uniforms Keep Track Of Students In Brazil
    Barcode everyone at birth Elizabeth Moon
    What the Mark of the Beast is about

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

n4tix3.jpg

BMC 4752 4+7+5+2 = 18

18 divided is 6+6+6. Just saying..... Weird.

From Technology Review: Broadcom has just rolled out a chip for smart phones that promises to indicate location ultra-precisely, possibly within a few centimeters, vertically and horizontally, indoors and out.

The unprecedented accuracy of the Broadcom 4752 chip results from the sheer breadth of sensors from which it can process information. It can receive signals from global navigation satellites, cell-phone towers, and Wi-Fi hot spots, and also input from gyroscopes, accelerometers, step counters

http://www.broadcom.com/products/GPS/GPS-Silicon-Solutions/BCM4752

Spain Bans Cash on transactions exceeding €2500.

Don't forget 18*3=54......5+4=9........turn 9 upside down and you have a 6 again :rolleyes:

Grow up - numbers can be calculated to make anything fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Hallyington

Well first of all 666 was based off the "beast" who was Aleister Crowley who was interested in the occult etc. Jimmy page and Iron Maiden had interests in him which is what spawned the number of the beast 666. The christian's number of lucifer/satan/antichrist/SuperDevil or whatever they fear is 616 i'm led to believe.

Advertisement