Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING! DH leaked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

robnubis wrote:
    Hah, report me for posting spoiler, with obvious warnings or in spoiler tags?

lulz.
    Out of pure spite, in a spoiler-free thread. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Am I the only one who doesn't care about spoilers? I read Harry Potter because it's beautifully written, not necessarily for the content as such...So what if they all die, as long as I can enjoy the story, the language, the inventiveness, and the imagination?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

robnubis wrote:
    Hah, report me for posting spoiler, with obvious warnings or in spoiler tags?

lulz.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53605068&postcount=25

Where was your warning about harry Potter spoilers in this post in a thread on After Hours about computers?

Terry has deleted the links and the contents of the spoiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yes indeed, but i have more respect for the HP forum. Dont want you guys getting spoiled unless you know you're about to be spoiled tbh.

If you did click into any spoilers or links, you knew full well what to expect.

robnubis wrote:
    Yes indeed, but i have more respect for the HP forum. Dont want you guys getting spoiled unless you know you're about to be spoiled tbh.

Not when you had them labelled as something else people didn't, and those posts were reported before you had a chance to edit/delete them. Nice try though.

• Advertisement

robnubis wrote:

I expected to see something about computers, as that was the topic.

I'm a muppet

robnubis wrote:
    I'm a muppet

Thats just mean and spiteful.*

and probably true.....

Wow, so you looked at something behind a spoiler tag?

seriously, have you not learned anything?

robnubis wrote:
    Wow, so you looked at something behind a spoiler tag?

seriously, have you not learned anything?

You've phrased that sentence so it's obvious what it ment.

I'm not a Potter fan btw, cant stand him tbh. I just think what your doing is wrong,thats all.

• Advertisement

thrill wrote:
    You've phrased that sentence so it's obvious what it ment.

I'm not a Potter fan btw, cant stand him tbh. I just think what your doing is wrong,thats all.

Then, like why are you here? You just enjoy flaming people dont you?

Quit it.

Don't feed the troll anymore people, let him just chat away to himself there. We've already reported him. I'm going offline til somebody deals with this.

Me too.

robnubis wrote:
    Then, like why are you here? You just enjoy flaming people dont you?

Quit it.

I've never flamed anyone on boards. Just trying to make you see what your doing is wrong.

This is my last post on the subject.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

robnubis; I suggest you just listen to whats being asked of you, instead of acting like a child and linking to spoilers. It would appear that the majority would prefer you didnt link to spoilers. In fairness, you should just be getting on with everyone instead of delibrately going about to piss them off.

However, if you prefer to go against what the users of this forum want - stick to the charter regarding spoling threads.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Thread Locked... Robnubis Banned....

Sorry for those that may have been spoiled, I got here as quick as I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I would also like to point out s/he was banned not for the posting of spoilers, but for general trolling and muppetry (with lashings of spoilers ¬_¬).

I don't mind spoilers being posted so long as there is a warning which is why I chose to lock the thread and not delete it.

In my haste I seemed to have snipped all the links to the supposed spoilers. In any case, it will serve to inform that the spoliers are available to those who wish to read them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement