Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Dating

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

PeakOutput wrote:
    dnt lie u were tryna pimp ur hos

The only thing I was pimping was myself last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

Met my wife on Yahoo Messenger

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

personally I have never tried it, the girlfriends best friend met her soon to be husband through it though which actually changed my mind alot about it..

i guess i always had the generalisation that only desperate women would try or use it.. looking at her you would know thats not the case since shes both very intelligent,witty and attractive.

Hope thats of some help

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Had a look on some of those sites there and there are some cute girls on it, theres hope out there after all!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I've tried and love it ...
    Met my ex on it and she's class (not to mention well hot too).
    Not only that I've met lots of people on myspace in different countries that I've visited too.:D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i done it for about 6 months full of freaks and normal people about the same ratio that you find in dublin pubs to be honest. never meet anyone i would want to meet again romantically but made some really good friends both male and female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

irishbird wrote:
    i done it for about 6 months full of freaks and normal people about the same ratio that you find in dublin pubs to be honest. never meet anyone i would want to meet again romantically but made some really good friends both male and female.

So now you hang out in a virtual pub chatting to us freaky normal people over in the BG&RH Bar !;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

So now you hang out in a virtual pub chatting to us freaky normal people over in the BG&RH Bar !;)

yeah, its much more fun and you dont have to try to interesting and nice. alll i hae to do is bring virtual bacon buttys and you are all happy - i kinda wonder though would be like to find a real man as oppose to a virtual one - hmm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement