Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's Some Freaky Feet There Missus

Options
  • 08-07-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,980 ✭✭✭✭

Well this is most certainly the strangest thread I've ever started, but it's something I need the answer too.

Basically my missus is able to manipulate her toes in a mighty strange way. She's able to open out her toes like you can do with your fingers. I can't do much with my toes, except curl them which is what I suspect most people can only do.

Are you able to open your toes out like another set of fingers, or simply curl them as I can? I need an answer to this people! She thinks it's normal and that I'm strange for being able to do relatively little with my tippy toes.

Pictures are attached, but be warned, we don't have the prettiest of feet!

Can you open your toes out wide? 60 votes

Yes I can open my toes and curl them at the same time!
    0%
    I'm afraid I'm not that special and can only curl!
    100%
    Jimi-SpandexVictorneuro-praxistony 2 toneneGevWashoutWintersRobertFosterMewzelRedrocketAlunDon1passiveJohnKSleepyPythiaTime MagazinedoonothingCathyMoranNaos 60 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Jaysus. Those with foot fetishes are going to love this freaky thread *shiver*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I can open my toes. And roll my tongue, for what its worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Hrm. No opening of toes here, but I can roll my tongue, and wiggle my ears without touching them. I can also arch one eyebrow. But spreading of toes, yer all big circus freaks! ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

those pics are disgusting and both entirely normal as far as I can tell, just an excuse to make me gag tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,980 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

copacetic wrote:
    those pics are disgusting and both entirely normal as far as I can tell, just an excuse to make me gag tbh!

Damn right - though I did warn you!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I can do that with my toes, I thought everyone could.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I can manage that too. wiggle your ears eh? Now that's odd! Are there even muscles there??

well maybe some people can't do the second one, judging by responses but it seems normal to me, you people just can't control your own bodies. think it people. be your toes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Can spread mine, move most of them independantly, pick up small things and press buttons...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can spread them too. Freaky? No!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

Rhyme wrote:
    Can spread mine, move most of them independantly, pick up small things and press buttons...

Same, feet are super useful for when your arms are tired. People should make better use of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

/is surprised we're over 10 posts in and nobody has made a smart ass remark about making the OPs wifes\ma's toes curl

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Rhyme wrote:
    So can I.

I can also point with my big toe with the rest of them curled up. If I'm ever tied up and happen to have my shoes and socks off when my rescuer arrives, I can save valuable untying time and point in the direction the baddy escaped.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,588 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

those photos are prawnography! i hate feet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes, I can pick things up with mine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

wtf, your misses has hairy toes, has she got a sausage too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

MooseJam wrote:
    :D You beat me to it on the hair, also looks like she needs a pedicure, she's not going to be Miss July on the Foot fetish calender sorry bud ;)

MooseJam wrote:

presumably his missesesseses toes are the second pic?!!!!!!!???

copacetic wrote:

On the ball there copacetic. Mine are the hairy ones. And people I did warn you all that they weren't pretty photo's. And might I add that your all big foot freaks!!!! Pointing with your big toes, pushing buttons, spreading toes apart! I thought my complete lack of control was the norm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Digger the dermatophyte ftw.

• Advertisement

copacetic wrote:

I'm pretty sure theres a couple of hairs on that one too, check it out eo980

MooseJam wrote:

well there still not great alright, but if my missus had toes like pic one i'd be checking for scars from the adams apple op.:eek:

copacetic wrote:
    well there still not great alright, but if my missus had toes like pic one i'd be checking for scars from the adams apple op.:eek:

heh heh, that made me lol.
    MooseJam wrote:

Pssssttt - It doesn't bother me. I don't exactly pay close attention to her feet on a daily basis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

I can move the toes side to side not the usuall way some mad clicky way, roll the tounge, put the legs behind the head, do the lotus posion and bennd over so i can touch my leg with my chin while i'm in the lotus position.

-VB-

eo980 wrote:
    heh heh, that made me lol.

Pssssttt - It doesn't bother me. I don't exactly pay close attention to her feet on a daily basis!

forshame, some women like a good footmassage

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I demand a third option for that poll! I can open my toes (I assumed everyone could) but I can't curl them while they're spread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Hmm, I used my toes to operate the touch pad on my laptop yesterday as I was too lazy to get out of bed and do it.

FX Meister wrote:
    Hmm, I used my toes to operate the touch pad on my laptop yesterday as I was too lazy to get out of bed and do it.

hmmm, sounds more like you had to hit play on your paris hilton vid as your hands were busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I can spread my toesies but not curl them at the same time, though I can curl them when they're not spread.

This thread is weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I can curl my toes and spread them as well but not at the same time. I don't think there's anything abnormal about it.

Advertisement