Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenda Gilson ???

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

sorry my friend, nice body, shame about the face:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

L31mr0d wrote:
    sad to say she is the best we've got to compete with the world of super models.

Irish wimmins are typically a lot more "voluptuous" and don't fit the defacto model criteria set by Paris, Milan, NY and London.

Caroline Morahan, Claire Byrne and Andrea Corr, to name a few, are what true Irish beauty looks like. Its just a pity the world of fashion and modeling doesn't recognise it.

Nail on head. Some of the ones you see modelling abroad are seriously rough. Bad hair, too skinny, a hitman wouldnt take them out. At least in Ireland they are generally actually good looking (dont fancy yer one Morahan mind, nor that Claire Byrne one when i see her on tv, however a mate of mine served her in a bar once, said he never thought much on tv either but in real life shes animal, some people just arent photogenic I suppose)

As for all this, no opinion on her personality seeing as Ive never seen her bar in the papers, Ive high standards (whilst sober-ish anyway, or if Im not on a ****ing dire drought :D ). Id get up on it and you would too, face it. Noel Gallagher was once asked why he left Manchester for London the second he hit the big time, he replied that he was sick of going down to local pubs where he knew everyone and he had drank in since his teens due to being called a flash bastard behind his back if he bought the whole bar a pint and a tight bastard if he didnt. We`re as bad. Some of the bitchiness here, it reminds me of the way fat skangery girls would pick on cute ones back in the day.
    Here's three bits of information.
    I collect Doctor Who DVDs and other memorabilia.
    I played Dungeons and Dragons extensively in the 1990s.

PLAYA *high fives*;)
    wyndham wrote:
    She's past it.

Katy French ftw!

Goldmine:

http://www.assetsmodels.com/female_models.php

Haha, they hired her to go around posing for photos at my christmas do back late November odd, wearing a female Santa suit. Fmr workmate had a photo of me mildly drunk, arm around her and on an eiffel tower of a pop most likely, so dont say its a glamourous job :D Only recognised she was semi-famous-in-a-D4-gossipy-knutbags sort of way when she started being all over the papers a few weeks later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

0ubliette wrote:
    Glenda Gilson probably calls your wife the battleaxe face tho. That is all :p

I've polled my wife on the matter and she's not particularly bothered what the perma-surprised, frankly orange, old harridan thinks.

That -really - is all. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Ive poled your wife on the mat

My coat, please....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dudess wrote:
    The amount of attention she's getting here is pitiful.

She has another thread up now as well. Maybe the OP does her PR :D
    shane86 wrote:
    Ive poled your wife on the mat

My coat, please....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

wyndham wrote:
    She's past it.

Katy French ftw!

Goldmine:

http://www.assetsmodels.com/female_models.php

what the feck???!!

4pic2.jpg

lol!! Im sending a picture in after seeing that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

stovelid wrote:
    She has another thread up now as well. Maybe the OP does her PR :D

Mods please lock this thread I've created a monster lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Mods please lock this thread I've created a monster lol
    You didn't create her, the Irish media did. :cool:
    Ireland is just so deprived of celebrities that the media feel the need to pump up any slightly famous/obscure person to bona-fide celebrity status. Samantha Mumba anyone? Had one album about a decade ago, was in a terrible Irish film that was a very poor man's Shawn of the Dead and recently had to cancel her comeback gig because it only sold 7 tickets. YET the Irish media make her out to be a superstar. :rolleyes:
    Maybe if the Irish media started promoting people with actual talent... Oh wait I'm dreaming again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Galvasean wrote:
    Maybe if the Irish media started promoting people with actual talent... Oh wait I'm dreaming again.
    You dont need actual talent to be a promo girl :D
    Who cares is she can sing or dance, all she needs to do is hold up a product while wearing a bikini and look good in to, job done!

Advertisement