Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to Pighead [We love Piggy and PC. Oh yes we do!]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tony Danza wrote:
    Am I the only one that doesn't like Pighead? I think he comes across as an idiot that thinks he's funny, but I don't find slightly funny.
    I doubt it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can someone be banned for calling themselves a cúnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Peter Collins and now Tony Danza - the anti-Pighead club is filling up!

I still like ya, Piggie!

Note to OP: I'm the one who stalks Pighead while he stalks Beruthiel. *sniff* Unrequited love is a cruel thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

watna wrote:
    Can someone explain this pighead/beruthiel thing? I've seen a few references to it mentioning stalking or something and I'm intrigued..... do tell!

Here ya go! Doubt it stemmed from here but things 'blossomed' afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Thank you very much Mr Magnolia - that was certainly interesting reading! Did anything ever come of this thread ... I need details!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Dudess wrote:
    Peter Collins and now Tony Danza - the anti-Pighead club is filling up!

correction: a Tony Danza wannabe

/bill hicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I took him down a peg once and was called a "fcuking cnut"....nice fella

Yup that really took Pighead down a peg or two. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Here ya go! Doubt it stemmed from here but things 'blossomed' afterwards
    Excellent thread there.
    Note to Peter Collins et al:If you're posting like that at 1k posts you'll have earned my respect, until then keep the green-eyed monster at bay;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I don't be on here as often as most and i'm not registered all that long but in that short time,there is no doubt in my mind that pighead is a c*nt and a bully too.

• Advertisement

Anto McC wrote:
    I don't be on here as often as most and i'm not registered all that long but in that short time,there is no doubt in my mind that pighead is a c*nt and a bully too.

My irony detector is on the blink today but I presume you're messing...?
    AnonoBoy wrote:
    Yup that really took Pighead down a peg or two. :rolleyes:

I think he means Pighead called him a "fcuking cnut"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Anto McC wrote:

Not at all,sure it's a fact that he also once ate a fairly portly child called Bubba.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anto McC wrote:
    Not at all,sure it's a fact that he also once ate a fairly portly child called Bubba.

Are you talking to yourself?

Anto McC wrote:

Ah, now I know where you're coming from. This Pighead is indeed a menace.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Pighead banned for (very) personal abuse.
    Hah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

Karoma wrote:
    Pighead banned for (very) personal abuse.
    Hah!

If that's true, my faith in Boards would be restored.

It seemed to me he could abuse anyone in anyway he liked with no retribution, purely on the basis of how often he posted.

But no doubt he'll be back...I look forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend Peter. Talk to you on Monday pal. Miss you already.xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Pighead is the man.

Pighead wrote:
    Have an absolutely wonderful weekend Peter. Talk to you on Monday pal. Miss you already.xxx

Oh well....the abuse goes on.

(Shouldn't that be "Pighead misses you already"?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Why can't you boys just kiss and make up? There's enough conflict in the world as it is. Let's all be friends!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭imeatingchips

pighead is easily the funniest fukcer on boards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055101316
    piggys post #7

pure gold

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Apart from Pighead, purely for the humour of it, Don1 can't stand the use of third person! :rolleyes:

watna wrote:
    Why can't you boys just kiss and make up? There's enough conflict in the world as it is. Let's all be friends!!

He's not the worst, but the abuse he gets away with bugs me. I hate that "he's a legend round here" crapóla, like it's one big club.

It's a public forum and should be kept that way - rules should be applied to everyone fairly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

They do apply to everyone fairly, he's funny and entertains lots of posters so the mods sometimes cut him a little slack. You're not funny at all and so quite fairly would be cut no slack. Seems fair to me.

pighead is easily the funniest fukcer on boards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055101316
    piggys post #7

pure gold

:confused:

That's not remotely funny, just the usual casual put-downs he always comes out with.

:confused:

That's not remotely funny, just the usual casual put-downs he always comes out with.

If you think it's abuse report the post.

humbert wrote:
    They do apply to everyone fairly, he's funny and entertains lots of posters so the mods sometimes cut him a little slack. You're not funny at all and so quite fairly would be cut no slack. Seems fair to me.

...says Humbert, posts: 1,891

See what I mean? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭cson

You earn your respect round these parts peter collins.

Anyway, seeing as this is the pighead nostalgia thread; Get your pighead memorbilia... 2 for a €5 etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

The people that have been around a while are fond of him, what's you point?

• Advertisement

cson wrote:
    . . . round these parts . . .

Yawn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement