Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm confused. george foreman or frying pan?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I think they are a con. I've been using a George Foreman two or three times a week for several months now and I'm still no where near as fat as the big man himself :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

McSandwich wrote:
    That's something that could only make sense on return home from a long night of drinking :D

I think he was sober at the time. Another guy I know (we call him butters as in butters from south park) tried frying an egg without a frying pan. Just cracked the egg open on to the hob. Obviously it didn't work very well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think they are a con. I've been using a George Foreman two or three times a week for several months now and I'm still no where near as fat as the big man himself :mad:

You're doing it wrong. You cook the food in the George Forman and when it's done you throw the food away and drink whats in the little tray.

You're doing it wrong. You cook the food in the George Forman and when it's done you throw the food away and drink whats in the little tray.
    oh bollox, serves me right for reading the damn instructions.:o

oh bollox, serves me right for reading the damn instructions.:o

Instructions are for the wimmen hense the whole eat the food and throw away the fat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

KdjaCL wrote:
    Mix eggs with some milk and salt pepper throw in some onions and finely diced tomatas and some ham.

kdjac

Eh....... I hope the woman already had these prepared in the fridge. Otherwise it sounds too much like hard work!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

tried frying an egg without a frying pan. Just cracked the egg open on to the hob. Obviously it didn't work very well.
    Yes, it's messy, especially on a gas hob! :D

Yes, it's messy, especially on a gas hob! :D

Never mind the wimmen will clean it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

barryfitz wrote:
    Eh....... I hope the woman already had these prepared in the fridge. Otherwise it sounds too much like hard work!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

tut tut you obviously bought a knife fit for such a task i on the other hand bought that knife you could gut a Croc with :D

/finely diced makes em cook quicker, you could put them on 1st to warm em up.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 78,313 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lads. Panic.

i was making toasted cheese sandwiches earlier and didn't wait for the fire alarm.

Do you think it was cooked enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Victor wrote:
    Lads. Panic.

i was making toasted cheese sandwiches earlier and didn't wait for the fire alarm.

Do you think it was cooked enough?

Fear not Victor. You'll have your answer at about 3.00 am.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Did the melting cheese cause second degree burns to the inside of your mouth? If it did you should be fine Brother Victor, but anything less may be a bit dodgy.

Anyway, what were you doing making your own toasties? As has already been established here, cookery is wimmins work.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,313 ✭✭✭✭Victor

No wimmin. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Victor wrote:
    No wimmin. :(

You should have rang the local Chinese Take Away. Dominos even take web orders these days.

crosstownk wrote:
    You should have rang the local Chinese Take Away. Dominos even take web orders these days.

I'd heard a few rumours about our local chinese take away, but I didn't know Dominos do take away wimmin as well. :D

I'd heard a few rumours about our local chinese take away, but I didn't know Dominos do take away wimmin as well. :D

If only it were that easy.

Now I'm not in any way advocating that a Brother should cook his own dinner, but if he has no other option this should be the cookbook he uses:

backcover.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

There isn't any beer in that picture.

True, but the dopey grin on the guy's face suggests that there was beer not too long ago.

Advertisement