Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essential equipment every Brother should own

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This is good also, as it doubles as a bed, unfortunately she does not come with it but the manufacturer did me the honour of naming it after moi:D

http://www.fatboy.nl/the-original/products/true

One of my friends has one of those and they are unbelievably comfortable. A must for any brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Post 33 , lots of remote controls and not one tv......

so 37+ inch lcd or plasma, surround sound speaker, motorized satellite dish..... and to be a nice a 14" black and white in the kitchen so she can watch big brother without bitchin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

jhegarty wrote:
    and to be a nice a 14" black and white in the kitchen so she can watch big brother without bitchin.....

that sounds like a very dangerous precedent to be setting there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

that sounds like a very dangerous precedent to be setting there.

It is a tough call. On the one hand he gets to watch his programs without bitching from the woman. On the other hand she gets the idea in to her head that she is equal and could make things worse e.g. not wanting to cook the dinner, refusing to get you a beer, demanding the vote and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It is a tough call. On the one hand he gets to watch his programs without bitching from the woman. On the other hand she gets the idea in to her head that she is equal and could make things worse e.g. not wanting to cook the dinner, refusing to get you a beer, demanding the vote and so on.

It shows her that her place is in the kitchen...she will of course be cooking a fry while watching....

or am I too nice...

• Advertisement

jhegarty wrote:
    It shows her that her place is in the kitchen...she will of course be cooking a fry while watching....

or am I too nice...

Hmm. Sounds good but I'm still not too sure. As for the whole are you being too nice, there is the age old theory of "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen. Treat 'em rough, get some muff".

Advertisement