Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot 20 Freeeeze 7th June

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

ditpoker wrote:
    soo... who's playing?
    and who's up for a 20 euro Omaha STT at 10.30 when we're all out. pot limit, i'll deal...
    I'll be there and definitely up for an omaha stt, think there'd be numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

right - just after finding out that i might not be able to go. so i was on thejackpot site, and saw that there's a deep stack freezeout tomorrow night - how much is deepstack - 5K? and are the numbers good for that.... so for all the questions, always played tournies at start, then got into cash games and won/lost a fortune so tryin to get back into the tournies, but prefer freezout tournies, thanks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Frinky

On a serious note, I wish I knew who all you guys were cause as far as I remember most of the people in the Jackpot can barely play Hold Em' let alone Omaha. Only two of you talking bout it so you prob can, but do you actually get a full table of ppl that can play, in these Omaha STT. I know Jeff can't neways.....hehe only buzzin of you buzims :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,156 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

If I turn up I will play an Omaha STT (once Jeff deals).

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

stupid thesis just wait till next week. im playing everything u reckon llyod will bankroll me?

• Advertisement

aodea wrote:
    stupid thesis just wait till next week. im playing everything u reckon llyod will bankroll me?

For 50%. If I show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I am going to miss this game

Still, it's only fair I give other people a chance of winning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

aodea wrote:
    LuckyLloyd wrote:
    For 50%. If I show up.

Lloyd i dont think you should bankroll anyone that cant spell your name right! And how long do you know aodea!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Last night I joined a long list of elite winners.Spin on......spin on.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭baker1

jbravado wrote:

About time! Bullets

Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

I had an 'interesting' tournament in which i made some ridiculously tight folds, especially for the jackpot, made a couple of fairly stupid bluffs, especially for the jackpot and got dogged horrendously, even especially for the jackpot. Its posted in the bbv but basically all in on the flop my ak no good for villains a4 on a k,10,9 board.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,069 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

AKQJ10 wrote:
    conor bloomfield or conor doyle, i would have thought conor doyle went out in the first three hands
    Conor Doyle had a large stack throughout, but lost it on the final table and he was the bubble, the other conor took it down heads up, my final table luck ran out heads up.

edit: in relatiuon to the Weds game

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Flushdraw wrote:
    Lloyd i dont think you should bankroll anyone that cant spell your name right! And how long do you know aodea!!!

yeah leave off im dyslexic and all the letters are there. im sure lloyd is not friends with me based on my spelling ability. and about 6years maybe longer he has matured in that time more than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

jbravado wrote:

Drinks are on Sammy tonight so.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Frinky wrote:
    On a serious note, I wish I knew who all you guys were cause as far as I remember most of the people in the Jackpot can barely play Hold Em' let alone Omaha. Only two of you talking bout it so you prob can, but do you actually get a full table of ppl that can play, in these Omaha STT. I know Jeff can't neways.....hehe only buzzin of you buzims :)
    FFS martin! you think your class at poker, wins one hand with a gutshot and bottom two against top set and a flush draw.... shhesh...

Flushdraw wrote:

I have made peace with the fact that Anto is unable to type Lloyd correctly.

And about six years - give or take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

well done jbravado! nice little win! although "sam is being a sick bastard" and "you should see some of the sick things sam has done on our table" were muttered a fair bit!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

really was entertaining. CO limps, button raises, sam pushes for like 30BB CO is all in for the same. sam says "have you looked?" he's like yeah ive kings, sam says no good and proceeds to turn over the nuts (6d4d). hits a middle pin on the turn.

Advertisement