Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 07 tv coverage

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Are ITV showing all the RWC matches, or just the england pool games, quarters, semis and final?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

do any of you know if the game will be on rte radio?.if it is the same guy who does the commentary for the games on rte tv might be commenting and then you could just put the radio beside the tv,thats the bit il miss most and thats what im intending to do,it probly will be in sync with at least one of the 3 tv channel showing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Linford

I am a sky customer and setanta about 2 weeks ago, I have to pay €18 for the first month, I get a couple of months free and then I have to pay again in September and there is no minimum contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

I will miss rte, bbc and sky, they all had a good quality of rugby broadcasting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Why is it that none of the 3 main broadcaster of rugby aren't showing its major event? Did they not bother to get the rights or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I still don't know why Sky didn't get it, you would think with the money they have and the money it could bring them in advertising they would make the effort.

• Advertisement
Advertisement