Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get your bf to keep his beer gut?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Lot of feeders on here.

The homosexual and heterosexual communities tend to parallel each other. In a basic fat fetish relationship, one or both partners are overweight. Often, the thin partner takes a dominant role due to the other's reduced mobility.

The relationship dynamic becomes more complex if feederism is involved.

Fat fetishism may at times overlap with a breast fetish, a breast expansion fetish, an inflation fetish and/or a pregnancy fetish.

The fondling of the adipose tissue of an overweight or obese person for one with a fat fetish is usually sexually arousing and is often similar to that of mammary intercourse. They may be aroused by the presence of a pannus or other hanging flaps of skin such as those on the thighs, arms, back and other places. For those aroused by an obese male, the presence of fat under the chest simulating breasts (also known as "man boobs") is arousing.

Work those moobs baby!

You are all sick. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

What the **** are you talking about, lil wanksta???

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

He's on the wrong thread. That should have been posted on the p*ss-up thread for all the sense it makes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I didn't say the beer gut was arousing, I said I liked it cos it made him cuddly and happy. Bit of a difference. Where did the moobs part come from? They were never mentioned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They are mentioned now Watna!!!! Muwhahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Can a man have a nice beer gut without the moobs? (I'm not keen on them) or dies guttage automatically = moobage?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

watna wrote:
    Can a man have a nice beer gut without the moobs? (I'm not keen on them) or dies guttage automatically = moobage?
    Moobage is not an exact science, and while not mandatory, the gut will go where the gut will go... and sometimes it goes up :rolleyes:

Generally, where moobage is within normal limits, and guttage is pronounced, research has shown that these subjects undergo a very high level of regular rythmic oscillatory motions of the lower arm & wrist region ... keeping the region of moobage "nice & tight". Typically involving no less than two hours of such motions each day.

My advice, is don't try to change your man ... learn to love the moob ... if you can't love it, at least fake it ... think of them as upper guts.

Interesting... if you think of the moobs as two mini beer guts it works! So every man should in fact have THREE beer guts..... better get working on it boys!

Advertisement