Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APAT this weekend - Who is playing

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Not that I know of Steve. It is something that was annoying me too. I might be able to work something out, but if I do I won't be telling anyone in case it is already done when I get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jacQues

Jaques, Google earth says : 53.20.16.5N 6.14.54.5W
    Perfect; thanks! Entered in my GPS. Good to go now. :)
    5starpool wrote:
    Nerd.
    Look what the kettle moderator calls me! :p
    Good luck to Paul Gildea, whoever he is.
    I'll knock him out for you, so that you have a chance to re-claim your own name in the poker scene. :D:D

jacQues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Thanks neway 5star...
    I kno where theres free parking in rathmines but i didn feel like the walk!! :(
    I use to live in leinster road throughout college, so if anyone else wants to use the parking in rathmines let me kno and i'll tell ya where it is, only space for 1/2 other cars tho.... Unless someone has a closer alternative!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

5starpool wrote:
    you internet ghoul you?
    I met Ste05 in person once

he was a frail, wizened old man with paperlike skin and staring bright blue eyes
    :D:D LOL at these descriptions, I'll find you somehow I'm sure, only a few of the SE crowd know me, I don't think many if any of the Fitz regulars know who I am. I'm sure at some stage I'll knock heads with someone, if I overhear a discussion I'll make myself known.

I'm sure Lloyd will end up getting a seat and I'll find him, I'm not sure who else is playing yet as to who I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'm in for the last longer bet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭gkenny

playing in this.
    any good tourneys on in dublin friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

gkenny wrote:
    playing in this.
    any good tourneys on in dublin friday night.
    the fitz scalps is the best all-you-can-eat poker around. max spend is 105, its one rebuy or top up and usually gets LOTS of runner. 80+. great value if you win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Dave 'Compo' Compton from sky poker/attheraces will be there doing a bit of filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jacQues

According to the player briefing on http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=21:
    The application form is attached to this thread.
    Maybe I'm blind, but where/how?? I assume that we can fill the form out on Saturday, so I'm not worried, but I rather be prepared. Anyone here have a clue?

jacQues

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

theres a link on the bottom of the page

its just a fitz app form though

• Advertisement

There were still places for this available tonight in the Fitz. No idea how many, I can't imagine how many.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,156 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Just got my seat!! Hurrah!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh, if only I had known I could get a ticket in dublin, ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

Myself and Martin playing this tomorrow, looks great

See you all on Saturday 2.30 p.m.

2.30pm sharp was stressed to me, and since the Fitz aren't running it, it might start on time. I still doubt it though, but I will be there before then anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

The website says that if you aren't in your seat at 2:30 you will be disqualified
    BUT
    then they sent an e-mail yesterday that explains :
    The event will start at 2.30pm sharp, and registration will take place at the venue from midday. It is important that you bring identification, without which you will be unable to enter the venue. The good news is that any player arriving late will be allowed to play, as the UK law requiring a player to be on the premises for the tournament start, is not in operation in Ireland.

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Just got my seat!! Hurrah!! :D
    You get in through the online reserve list Lloyd?

5starpool wrote:
    You get in through the online reserve list Lloyd?

Not exactly. I just banged off a hopeful email to one of the organisers and they let me in. Easy as. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭MisterMonkey

cheers for the tip las night dom by the way i had a word to luke and got in

Ok, 10% it is then :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Damn only saw what was on offer at this today, EPT seat added! I assume i have completely missed this boat and there is no chance of a last minute entry?

58o wrote:
    Damn only saw what was on offer at this today, EPT seat added! I assume i have completely missed this boat and there is no chance of a last minute entry?

pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Just back from fitz, 1 seat left, someone else has 1st option if he declines i'm in. Otherwise its the S.E deepasrtack for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

58o wrote:
    Just back from fitz, 1 seat left, someone else has 1st option if he declines i'm in. Otherwise its the S.E deepasrtack for me.
    The way I've been playing I'm fully expecting to play both, and still have an early night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Not exactly. I just banged off a hopeful email to one of the organisers and they let me in. Easy as. :)

I'm in too. :D

same as that ,sent a couple of e-mails

See you all at the fitz.

same as that ,sent a couple of e-mails

If you don't ask, you don't get!!

Made a pigs arse of this. I should not play cards for some time again. Bset of luck to all the Boardsies still in (especially the bearer of my 25%!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

55 left and ran AK into KQ all in pre. dont know how the donk found a call for a sizeable tank, hitting the q is pretty standard.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i got 77 cracked by some guys aa after I shoved over his raise pf. bah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Live Updates:

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=42.270

Doc Farrell and John McGill going well.

Advertisement