Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masturbating mrs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

A couple of weeks after the split she phoned to tell me she was 6 weeks pregnant (forgot to take the pill!!) anyway after a couple of hard months wee Claire arrived and my world is fantastic.

If the child was born after three and a half months you should probably be ringing the Guinness Book of Records.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,965 ✭✭✭✭Stark

But I woke during the nite to hear her masturbating beside me. It kinda got to me, not because she was masturbating but that she was while I lay beside her. Sex has been really good of late. Im not insecure but this has rattled me a bit. Im 99% sure Claire is mine but this has sown some seed that I cant get out of my mind.

Does Claire look like this?

678342.jpg
    If the child was born after three and a half months you should probably be ringing the Guinness Book of Records.

It's an Irish thing. "A couple" can mean "a few" in Hibernian English :) (Due to the English word "couple" sounding very similar to the Irish word for "a few" which is "cúpla").

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I cant believe she just forgot to take the pill, the consequence you are stuck with a child you may not have wanted, what if you had got with another woman in the mean time, what if the kid was severely handicapped? Youd want to be pretty sure and how sure can you ever be, that if your with a girl/woman and shes on the pill, shes not a nutter, and there are alot of them. I would not cum inside a girl or girlfriend even if she was on the pill, in addition i would want proof of paternity, how do you know its not someone elses and she dosnt know it or does and thought you would be the better provider or father?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

Idbatterim wrote:
    I cant believe she just forgot to take the pill, the consequence you are stuck with a child you may not have wanted, what if you had got with another woman in the mean time, what if the kid was severely handicapped? Youd want to be pretty sure and how sure can you ever be, that if your with a girl/woman and shes on the pill, shes not a nutter, and there are alot of them. I would not cum inside a girl or girlfriend even if she was on the pill, in addition i would want proof of paternity, how do you know its not someone elses and she dosnt know it or does and thought you would be the better provider or father?

Excuse me, but this is nonsense. I was on the pill when I got pregnant and the last thing I wanted at that time was a baby. Contraception is not infallible, and there is nothing on this thread to suggest that the OP's baby is not his. All you're doing with this advice is fanning the flames of an irrational fear. Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Idbatterim wrote:
    what if the kid was severely handicapped? Youd want to be pretty sure

:o

That won't go over well. I think you should want to be sure before the birth, not want to be more sure if the child has a mental or physical problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Marksie wrote:
    most people are regardless of gender, its what makes life interesting

Quoted for truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭FMG

Seriously though.yer one ditched you !gave you a shout when things were looking daddyless and reckon that her having a **** is a sign that you might have been duped ,boy have you got to sit down with her and finger things out!!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

FMG wrote:
    sit down with her and finger things out!!!

I think she was doing that by herself.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpfull and offtopic post will get you banned from this forum.
    Do read the charter and abide by it while posting.
    Have nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Masturbating is different to sex with a man. Sometimes you just want a quick orgasm, and can sort yourself out in a few minutes, while a whole session with the bloke will take much longer! Also, a different kind of orgasm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

^ Plus OP may not know the drill. Not uncommon for women to have to finish themselves off.

You know what they say... if you want something done right do it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

^ Plus OP may not know the drill. Not uncommon for women to have to finish themselves off.

You know what they say... if you want something done right do it yourself.

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

[QUOTE=metrovelvetYou know what they say... if you want something done right do it yourself.[/QUOTE]

Personally no, but then thats me :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

My friend drunkenly informed me recently that she masturbates every night, regardless of whether or not she's just had sex with her boyfriend. Usually she does it when he's asleep next to her and he doesn't know about it.

It's completely normal, as has been stated here already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Kaizan

Have to say I masturbate every night and every morning regardless of who's beside me in bed. I know my body and I know my needs - I need to have sex at least twice a day and to be honest, I have only met one man in my lifetime who wanted to / was able to keep up with that agenda. It's perfectly acceptable to go at it with your man asleep beside you and in fact it can add to the eroticisism of the expience if he's asleep inches from you when you're working out. Mind you, I've never yet become pregnant from masturbation. Maybe I'm doing it wrong:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,725 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Hey, don’t know why im posting, not really my thing, but lookin for some advice. Long story blah blah but here goes. I have been seeing my gf for 2.5 years now, but it has been an on/off relationship. I work one end of the country her the other, she has an 8 year old kid and with me working on Saturdays we were doing well to see eachother 2 weekends a month. Obviously this took its toll and we split. A couple of weeks after the split she phoned to tell me she was 6 weeks pregnant (forgot to take the pill!!) anyway after a couple of hard months wee Claire arrived and my world is fantastic. We are back together and everything was great, I thought. Until sat nite!
    We went out together with some friends for the first time since Claire arrived, really enjoyed it, great nite but when we got to bed I got the impression there wud be no sex, so kiss and a cuddle, sex in the morning, fine. But I woke during the nite to hear her masturbating beside me. It kinda got to me, not because she was masturbating but that she was while I lay beside her. Sex has been really good of late. Im not insecure but this has rattled me a bit. Im 99% sure Claire is mine but this has sown some seed that I cant get out of my mind.
    Am I reading too much into this, paranoid, or am I being taken for one hell of a ride!!

To many people here your anxiety is illogical and unfounded. However, you could indeed be right. Opinions are like assholes and everybody has one as the saying goes. So, with that in mind i suggest you swallow your pride and air your concerns. It's the most constructive thing to do. She will not appreciate your query at first but if she loves you any ill-feeling will quickly subside.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,965 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Poor woman. Thank god things aren't that complicated for me when I decide to have a ****.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The problem isnt really that shes masturbating, its that maybe all the while youve had this niggling doubt in your mind about whether your Claire's father. Your gfs masturbating just made you think and brought that doubt to the fore. Cos, I may be wrong but generally wouldn't you think, damn - shes doing it without me, not damn - my kids arent mine?

If youre concerned tell her, talk about it and hopefully end your worries. Or if you really think this is just paranoia, and you can forget about it, do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Faith wrote:
    My friend drunkenly informed me recently that she masturbates every night, regardless of whether or not she's just had sex with her boyfriend. Usually she does it when he's asleep next to her and he doesn't know about it.

It's completely normal, as has been stated here already!

Quoted for truth, and also because I like hearing about women masturbating. Please go into further detail to set the OP's mind at ease regarding women's sex needs.

Slutmonkey57b the PI forum is not for you to get titillated by.
    Unhelpful posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Theadydal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Kaizan, think you & me should have a chat sometime. I think I could meet u needs!

In regard to masturbating girlfriend, perfectly normal, don't understand why this would give u doubts on whether ur the father of the child

Macca07 hte personal issues forum and board.ie are not a hooking up site.

Unhelpful and off topic posts will get you banned from this forum
    do read the charter for the rules about posting
    have a nice day
    Thaedydal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i cant believe you didnt just jump on her when u knew what she was up to!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Stab*city: any more bumping of threads and you will be infracted and/or banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement