Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

powgm0nw8wwmqb.jpg?imageId=19697520

Superb waste of money but I like them! Can't wait til they arrive! Jimmy Choo Ugg boots, bought on the Jimmy Choo website.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Twee. wrote: »
    So think I'm gonna get these shoes to match during the week
    image1xl.jpg
    They're €145 on Asos, but €100 in Cinders on Wicklow Street, Dublin.

Absolutely love those Vivienne Westwood shoes - I've been considering a pair for a while. Let me know how you get on.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I already have the blue and red pair :o They're so comfortable, I know I'll be able to last in them all night long, dancing and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Got this at the weekend....have wanted a duffle coat for years but they don't suit me so I was super happy when I found this one that is belted in at the waist and is really flattering! From Warehouse and was €117
    4223049977.jpg

And got this cute hat the weekend before too so Im gonna be cosy all winter! From River Island €25
    592186_main?$hero$&layer=1&sizeN=0.232,0.151&src=live_lovethis_icon&posN=0.325,0.337

Both bought with birthday vouchers :D:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Pythia wrote: »

Superb waste of money but I like them! Can't wait til they arrive! Jimmy Choo Ugg boots, bought on the Jimmy Choo website.
    How much did they cost? LoL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Mid-season asos sale...uh oh!

Been wanting this for a while!
    image4xxl.jpg

and this :)
    image4xxl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

giddybootz wrote: »
    Got this at the weekend....have wanted a duffle coat for years but they don't suit me so I was super happy when I found this one that is belted in at the waist and is really flattering!
    4223049977.jpg

And got this cute hat the weekend before too so Im gonna be cosy all winter!

Wheres the coat from? How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Wheres the coat from? How much?

Sorry fixed my post with the info now!

cat_dog wrote: »
    How much did they cost? LoL

e525.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

:eek: @ Pythia - hope you really love them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

:eek: at those boots! That price is insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I could feed my family of 4 for weeks for that money. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

194303801.tif&tmp=newlook_prodThumbnail&clipcolor=FFFFFF
    -Newlook
    £10

By far the best cleavage enhancing bra I've ever worn so I've just ordered it in every other available colour :D

194303807.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

194303851.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

And then a jacket and boots because it's getting rather wintery here :)

201093204.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

202581201.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

Few bits that arrived yesterday from boohoo.com. This is definately the last time I'll be ordering from the site = quality isnt great. Not sure whether to return some of the stuff as it costs a bomb to send back - probably will though!

2e6do4z.jpg
    I plan on wearing this with black tights - its 100% polyester like material though!

opd27q.jpg
    The white buttons look really stupid on this in person - the shirt is pretty oversized as well. Considering sewing on black buttons but don't know if Ive the patience!

2z52ku8.jpg
    Another polyester beauty!:rolleyes:

2j64rvt.jpg
    The metallic bits on this are all plastic so cant see it lasting a wash - really dont feel it was worth the money (£35).

2zsd4zr.jpg
    This shirt is ok - colours arent as nice in person.

Really regret that order - online shopping is so hit and miss!

ams wrote: »
    Few bits that arrived yesterday from boohoo.com. This is definately the last time I'll be ordering from the site = quality isnt great. Not sure whether to return some of the stuff as it costs a bomb to send back - probably will though!

I plan on wearing this with black tights - its 100% polyester like material though!

The white buttons look really stupid on this in person - the shirt is pretty oversized as well. Considering sewing on black buttons but don't know if Ive the patience!

Another polyester beauty!:rolleyes:

The metallic bits on this are all plastic so cant see it lasting a wash - really dont feel it was worth the money (£35).

This shirt is ok - colours arent as nice in person.

Really regret that order - online shopping is so hit and miss!

I've had awful luck with boohoo. I look at the website and it's so cheap and the clothes look so nice but when they arrive they're fairly awful. The material may as well have been made from recycled plastic bottles, it feels that bad. Cut and shape isn't great and they don't wash well at all. Haven't ordered from them since and never would again.

my boyfriends sis is always getting fab dresses from there so I said Id give it a go! Maybe should just bite the bullet and send the whole lot back and forget about the postage!

ams wrote: »
    my boyfriends sis is always getting fab dresses from there so I said Id give it a go! Maybe should just bite the bullet and send the whole lot back and forget about the postage!

Well if you're never gonna wear them then I would. At then you'll get some money back from what you've spent!

Well if you're never gonna wear them then I would. At then you'll get some money back from what you've spent!

You're dead right - will try on again this evening and be super critical!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Nope it's not. If she likes them, can afford them and it makes her happy then price is irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Yesterday I ordered these Black Milk Galaxy leggings which I've wanted for ages, along with some Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy which I can't link to as their website is down.

I can't wait to see what the leggings are like in person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

wow moonflower, those leggings look amazing! :eek:

I earn enough to be able to afford it. I don't smoke or drink and have no kids so why not.

Can't wait til they arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got this in New Look today. Not the best material...will probably fall apart after a few washes. But really lovely on :)

DW262BLACK-FRONT.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Just bought this from ASOS:

image1xl.jpg

Hope it turns out nice, I'm not exactly a size 8 like that model, plus I've gone a size extra big because I always have problems with the bust... Can't wait to get it now. Was down from €50 to €29, bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Quiet_thought

These arrived yesterday from asos, lovely and soft. I love asos mid season sale :D
    image1xxl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The cat is adorable!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

dudara wrote: »
    The cat is adorable!
    Can not wait to try it on him. A few weeks ago we got him a batman and giraffe outfit from the Georges Arcade.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Waiting for these few things to arrive from ASOS :)

a67b4.jpg

b50a9.jpg
    Couldn't resist this on sale at €23.82, the top half is lace.

3b502.jpg
    I've been looking for a nice long dress everywhere, just for a change, so hopefully this fits well, straps can come off too.

Now if only the postman would arrive!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement