Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

2882538_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

Spoiled myself with this gorgeous parka coat from TKmaxx shop.

2882536_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

• Registered Users Posts: 14,965 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

7905998_black-cream.jpg

Bought this in Dunnes yesterday for €50. It's absolutely fabulous. The material is quite heavy and it's beautifully finished. Thrilled!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got this pink and navy check mini skirt from Tesco children, I would be a size 6-8 in adult sizes so they are great for a petite 41 year old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Bought this in Dunnes yesterday for €50. It's absolutely fabulous. The material is quite heavy and it's beautifully finished. Thrilled!

Lovely dress, I must pay a visit to Dunnes.
    Also, add a black wig and plaited pig tails and you have a Wednesday Adams costume done with no stress! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Ooooh.....Want! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

http://www.dunnesstores.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/7905998/large/7905998_black-cream.jpg

Oh I tried that on in the green colour, it's lovely! Did nothing for me though :(

My graduation present, the Guess Nikki bag (€150). I was going to go for classic black but the blue stole my heart. It's a great size for work and the quality is fantastic.

gue-2101-cob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

352669201D2?$zoomPopup$&hei=452&wid=783

Skirt from New Look €24.99

352685601D1?$zoomPopup$&hei=452&wid=783

Dress from New Look €29.99

340819346D2?$zoomPopup$&hei=452&wid=783

Jeans from New Look €24.99

6857376906_1_1_3.jpg?t=1444143125972

And my favourite thing about Winter ....... fluffy jumpers. €24.99 in Bershka

Lovely dress, I must pay a visit to Dunnes.
    Also, add a black wig and plaited pig tails and you have a Wednesday Adams costume done with no stress! :)

Haha it would make a nice change from being callled Morticia by my mother owing to my extremely pale skin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Graduation presents from the parents arrived today :) Bought off the Rebecca Minkoff website with a 15% off code (with email sign-up) and free express international delivery (which means they cover customs)

Rebecca Minkoff Small Monroe tote

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=143716852

Leather is treated and stiff, happy enough as I want to use this for work so it means less chance of scuffs and scratches.

And the main reason we bought off the main US site:

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Black with Gunmetal Hardware

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=53934477

Found the gold hardware on the Mini Mac to be a bit much, so this is a bit more muted. Bag is more of a true black in person than in this picture and the hardware is a touch more silver than the dark colour also in the picture.

All in all, cost about 100 euro less than getting the two in Arnotts. And Arnotts also only stock the gold hardware Mini Mac, and a slightly different tote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Bought this dress online from Topshop today to wear to my boyfriend's graduation. €33.80 with shipping and student discount.

10J72IBTL_large.jpg

And I got this necklace on sale from asos to wear with it, reduced from €49.76 to €24.88.

image3xxl.jpg

Edit: Apologies for the massive pictures, can't seem to get them smaller! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Klopp

Since when did the big brands start bringing fly zips back on men's jeans? I tried on a couple of pairs of Diesel jeans this weekend and both had a zipper. That is a big no no for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Klopp wrote: »
    Since when did the big brands start bringing fly zips back on men's jeans? I tried on a couple of pairs of Diesel jeans this weekend and both had a zipper. That is a big no no for me :(

I've found most of them offer zip flys and also button flys for a lot of their jeans so you could try asking if they have them with a button fly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

From Asos:

image4xxl.jpg

New Look:

image3xxl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Both from Zara:

8197259703_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1440007816734

8197259778_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1440008169884

H&M:

large]

Schuh:

1923398470ex_main.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got this Smash dress in a local boutique, it was reduced & I love the colours and thought it will be perfect for Christmas, although I'll probably wear it before then!

1423938_350_A.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

10% off coats in my local Oasis. Needed something a bit more waterproof for walking to work, so I picked up the Harriet Parka. Fully detachable fluffy lining and the fur around the hood also pops off. Deciding factor was the "shower resistant" tag :p

002151420alt1?$prod_main$

Nearly bought another parka too, but my dad tried to be the sane parent and talked me out of it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Elottois

Haven't had time to peruse the shops in ages. My credit card is melting as a result!! Treated myself to a few bits.
    Not a fan of Ted Baker normally, but fell in love with these.

http://bit.ly/1Nuzmr9

http://bit.ly/1GAXecZ

http://swoo.sh/1LVunjS

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Got this dress in Coast for a wedding in December.....was 175 Eur but had a 25% discount from a magazine so got it for 131 Eur. I liked the colour and fit....now just to find shoes!

http://www.coast-stores.com/p/petrina-trim-dress/1525643

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

Miss Elle,
    What magazine was the 25% discount in if you don't mind me asking??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

chatjunkie wrote: »
    Miss Elle,
    What magazine was the 25% discount in if you don't mind me asking??

It was in Look Magazine! Just tore out the page and bought it in, can be used up until the 3rd of November I think, either in a shop or a concession :)

Aldo via House of Fraser, £70 (So I guess around €100)

KANDY_97_RG_324.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Penneys €19
    D35397116140764-medium.jpg?d=1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Got this top in Penneys for €8, thought it would be nice with leggings and converse for casual days in the winter. :)

2r2xl00.jpg

Got a skirt similar to this Reiss one as well in Penneys. Absolutely love it. Going to get it in the burgundy colour too as its fab.

n4tycn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Strawberry Milkshake, they're stunning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Bought these boots in River Island yesterday. I was going to wait a week to buy them (next payday), but had a dream about them, so went back the day after I tried them on and bought them. :o €50

663049_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Bought these boots in River Island yesterday. I was going to wait a week to buy them (next payday), but had a dream about them, so went back the day after I tried them on and bought them. :o €50

I want these too, although I can't decide on whether to get the brown or grey! I might treat myself this weekend!!

Got this jumper in Penney's, its a light grey, the pic looks more beige!

D35397117555925-large.jpg?d=1

• Advertisement

_meehan_ wrote: »

so I ended up ordering these in the same colour as you, the dark grey were gone, so I couldn't take the risk of losing these too! haha!
    They are €16 more expensive on ASOS, so better to buy them on River Island directly!
    I have a pair similar that I got in Penney's last year, but they are not great quality so looking forward to these!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement