Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Picked up a Daniel Wellington watch in Rose gold with the strap from the pic bellow.

I also picked up a T-shirt from FatFace along with two bracelets.

Lastly I got a few cheap t-shirts and no show socks in Penny's nothing major they had some nice men's t-shirts though if anyone was interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Bored_lad wrote: »
    Picked up a Daniel Wellington watch in Rose gold with the strap from the pic bellow.

I also picked up a T-shirt from FatFace along with two bracelets.

Lastly I got a few cheap t-shirts and no show socks in Penny's nothing major they had some nice men's t-shirts though if anyone was interested.

Love the watch! Well wear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Ordered this for himself from M&S. It's on sale for €31 and I had a voucher for another fiver off.

SD_03_T16_7531B_F0_X_EC_90?$PDP_PROD_IMAGE_IPAD$

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd love a DW watch. So nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sinead88

My first Lindy Bop purchase, I hope it's nice when it arrives! Thanks to those on Boards who suggested it! :-)
    £34.99

sggzeu.jpg

My friend had quite a low key wedding, and got her dress from lindybop. It was red and looked amazing on her. Keep meaning to check out the website ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

sinead88 wrote: »
    My friend had quite a low key wedding, and got her dress from lindybop. It was red and looked amazing on her. Keep meaning to check out the website ever since.

That's exactly what I bought the above for! I bought the petticoat as well so I'm hoping they both fit & look great! Shoes will be the next task! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Littlewoods €35
    B464P_SP130_01_4GYF7?$266x354_standard$&$roundel_lwireland$&p1_img=sale_roundel

€32
    south-petite-high-rise-ella-supersoft-fashion-skinny-jeans.jpg?$266x354_standard$

€23
    B464P_SP130_01_4GYF9?$266x354_standard$&$roundel_lwireland$&p1_img=sale_roundel

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Black patent brogues from Clarks
    344091.jpg

Long coat from Dunnes, but unsure how to style it, it isn't something I'd normally wear.
    344092.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭tiredcity

Getting married in August. Bought this asos dress for the civil ceremony and am getting this BHLDN dress for the main event. EXCITED!

344168.jpg

ASOS

344169.jpg

BHLDN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got these in Oasis today. They are in no way ankle grazers on me, as I'm only 5'4 but they are a nice fit & almost ok in normal length on me! http://www.oasis-stores.com/khaki-utility-ankle-grazer/denim/oasis/fcp-product/3250204428

3250204428.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

I got a royal blue Lipsy Mesh Detail Bodycon Dress last week from littlewoods (it was €51 when I ordered it, now down to €42.35) for a wedding in May - really like it on!

I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts, but there are only 4 Lipsy dresses in their sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

9010140_black.jpg
    I bought these boots from Dunnes Stores today reduced to 30 euro from 50. I reaaaaally wanted these to work but I just don't think they suit me:(
    So so disappointed because I love the Ash boots but can't justify the price tag. I think I will be bringing these back (Dunnes do returns on sale items now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

gg2 wrote: »
    Just ordered this!!
    Just got this denim dress from ASOS. So nice on!

Have your dresses arrived yet, ladies? Thinking of returning the denim dress I got in Dunnes and ordering your one instead but wanna know about sizing/length/general feeling on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

denis160 wrote: »

That's fab, I would stick with nude strappy shoes, a nude clutch & dainty gold jewelry.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

That's fab, I would stick with nude strappy shoes, a nude clutch & dainty gold jewelry.

Yes, thanks for that, don't know about sandals though I've probably the worst feet in history that are better off confined to shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sinead88

Have your dresses arrived yet, ladies? Thinking of returning the denim dress I got in Dunnes and ordering your one instead but wanna know about sizing/length/general feeling on it?

Mine has. It's lovely on and the sizing was perfect. I wore it all day today and it was really comfortable too. I'm 5'4 and it falls to my mid thigh.

Mine has. It's lovely on and the sizing was perfect. I wore it all day today and it was really comfortable too. I'm 5'4 and it falls to my mid thigh.

Thanks for that! I'm 5' 9'' so maybe it might be best to leave it! Well wear though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got this dress in the Gap sale yesterday - up at £22.99 online but only £14.99 in store :D A bit longer on me than it looks in the photo so it will be decent for work in the spring/summer.

cn9405061.jpg

Also got a new bikini - Figleaves sale, 70% off. Top was around a tenner, bottoms 6 quid.

CHERISH-JADE--halter-300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Got a new job this week, so decided to treat myself to some 'work' clothes :)

From Peacocks:

€20

74786_whitewhite_1_1_zpsrax69xtc.jpg

€15
    96065_mid_blueblue_ca_1_1_zps9ezhbo8p.jpg

€16 (20% off)

77746_lt_greenbcup_1_1_zpsdgpv0lyt.jpg

€15
    96957_yellowyellow_1_1_zpsijvpus6s.jpg

€7.50 (20% off)
    58710_peach_1_zpsuo3pahbi.jpg

I also bought two pairs of cropped trousers in Penneys - one black, one white - €10 each.

Can't find them on the Penney's site, but they're similar to this:

image1xxl_zpshdzdhl4n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Picked up a few things in H&M today.

Patterned slacks $24.95

345027.jpeg

Lyocell Pants $34.95 (from the Conscious Range)

345028.jpeg

V-Neck Blouse $17.95 (from the Conscious Range)

345029.jpeg

From two things from Loft during the week, 50% off

Black Romper $39.75.

345030.jpeg

Linen Pocket Tee $17.25

345031.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

^^ I got that giraffe blouse too, so cute and quirky!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got a new job this week, so decided to treat myself to some 'work' clothes :)

From Peacocks:

what is the quality like from Peacocks?
    they are due to open in my town of Tralee in the near future, but I don't think I've ever shopped in their stores...I think I have been in one in Belfast, but can't really remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    they are due to open in my town of Tralee in the near future, but I don't think I've ever shopped in their stores...I think I have been in one in Belfast, but can't really remember.

Not great quality-wise, similar to Penneys but most of their stuff wouldn't be as fashion-led as Penneys. Some of their basics were great a few years ago (I used to shop in the North alot and bought lots of camis from there) but I never found a dress or pair of jeans from there that fit well enough to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

Well Peacock's aren't long in Waterford, so these were actually my first purchases from this particular store. I thought the clothes fitted great and I wouldn't see any problem with quality at all (haven't worn and washed them yet, though!).

Sure give 'em a go and see what you think - their dresses, in particular, are lovely and they're reasonably priced too. Dearer than Penneys, but cheaper than Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Tie front Palm Print Cami from NewLook - Also bought two plain bandeau's not worth pics..
    341732339.jpg

Cropped Swing Cami from Boohoo
    azz07889_multi_default_t.jpg

Daisy Swing Playsuit from Boohoo
    azz07557_multi_default_t.jpg

Vest from Boohoo
    azz09435_grey%20marl_default_t.jpg

Shoes from Roxy on 50% discount in the sale with another 10% off that with my student card :D
    erjs300016_connecthighv_blk_frt1.jpg

Hot Tuna Flip flops from Sports Direct
    22320103_pit.jpg

Soul Cal hoodie from SportsDirect
    66290290_piat_a1.jpg

Two pairs of Soul Cal Joggers from Sports Direct one Navy, one Grey
    67126722_pit.jpg67126725_pit.jpg

Sorry about the tiny pics from SportsDirect :(

Bought this little bag in Oasis the other day, €31 before student discount. It's real leather and ever so cute!

image1xxl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Bought this little bag in Oasis the other day, €31 before student discount. It's real leather and ever so cute!]

Oh, I love. What student discount do oasis give?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement