Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got these trousers in Penney's today. This is the only picture I could find, its from the Rebel Girl facebook page. They are very fitted, skinny light blue patterned trousers. Only €12!
    10994267_866097386745840_8764783878711943439_n.jpg?oh=3f0185b7ebc8e8e22bc53df26ec1d8f2&oe=5559F14A&__gda__=1431266243_50917b50be4ee391e91ae9a07ffaee56

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

My husband has just ordered this dress iin wine for my little girl who is 3 and this dress for me for my birthday next month - she wanted to look like her mummy, the best present ever, I love my two (we have a 4 year old son as well).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Boyfriend got me this for Valentines. Dogeared via ASOS.

image4xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

€25 in New Look ;) Sure it would have been a sin to leave them. Have worn them with skirts and trousers and they look well and I've only had them a week!

I'm mad for wedge ankle boots since after I broke my leg, they're so supportive.

I bought these recently in the January sales. They look a lot better in real life.

FL211C028-802@1.2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was in Amsterdam recently and walked through the de Bijenkorf department store. I came across these silver glitter Jimmy Choo peep toes reduced to €135.

I've got two big family weddings coming up this year, so I'm sure the shoes will be put to good use!

NMX1QRX_mx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

I really spoilt myself for my upcoming end of year ball!

Dress from ASOS (that I've been putting off trying on because I love it so much I'll cry if it doesn't look as good on! :( )

image1xl.jpg

and shoes from office, I got the last pair, reduced from €85 to €25 so I couldn't resist! :D
    8939404492830.jpg?version=1.18.08939404558366.jpg?version=1.18.0

**UPDATE: Tried the dress on this morning and it's BEAUTIFUL... so relieved!**

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

^ great bargain with the shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bargains! I've been wanting some new Converse for a while now and was hoping my current pairs would survive til my next trip to New York (probably in Autumn) so was delighted to spot these!
    http://www.paulbyronshoes.com/Converse-Polka-Dot-Shoe-Graphite?filter_name=converse&page=2
    http://ie.schuh.co.uk/womens-purple-converse-all-star-oxford-photo-feathers/1923093670/
    (Got both pairs in Paul Byron's in Claremorris but couldn't find pic of second pair on their site. Cheaper in store, I paid €31.50 each!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got these in Penney's today. They had been out of stock & I didn't think they were returning, but thankfully they had a few left!
    10474457_792385387476848_1289336439549530571_n.jpg?oh=2379d078f45d1ed1266bf8b186999ee5&oe=5587DE1B&__gda__=1435138161_04250729cccf1f66f7805c278a4ed380

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

^^^
    I have those boots too. They look great with jeans and so comfy. I've been wearing mine non stop! Bargain for €22.

Valentina wrote: »
    ^^^
    I have those boots too. They look great with jeans and so comfy. I've been wearing mine non stop! Bargain for €22.

I only paid €20 for mine! I initially didn't want to buy them as I felt they were a little pricey for Penney's! But I have had a crappy week so I decided to treat myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I only paid €20 for mine! I initially didn't want to buy them as I felt they were a little pricey for Penney's! But I have had a crappy week so I decided to treat myself!

Oh maybe they were 20, I can't remember! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

Were they from Tralee Penneys? Fab

jadie wrote: »
    Were they from Tralee Penneys? Fab

yeah the Tralee store! They didn't have many left this afternoon, I think I got the second last size 6!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Only Jytta jumpers

ONLY19971.jpgONLY19973.jpg
    New look love heart sweater

466a504d1a6fb6c258a1d6df8b8b71af.jpg
    ^^^ Much nicer in real life

Penneys workout gilet...which again is much nicer in real life

penneys_8112119245897462_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

New top H&M €9.99

thumb]

Not this exact skirt but one very similar (I have this one also)

thumb]

Dress from boohoo.com €14

azz22551_multi_default_t.jpg

I also got a charcoal pencil skirt from boohoo.com for €8 and 2 other tops from H&M so delighted with my recent purchases.

I have this jacket on my 'want' list. I have it in powder pink and wear it the whole time.

large]

Kurt Geoger boots reduced to €115 in BT. I've been looking for a pair of boots for a while now, so happy with these

4232000109.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

dudara I would love to see how you store all your clothes and shoes/boots!!!! :D

Was really looking forward to a trip into my local pennys. I had seen loads of lovely clothes and necklaces posted on Facebook and blogs. Spent ages going around and could find none of what I was looking for, and anything I did find was like a size 20!

Loads of pics of wrap look blouses, only one in my size was a khaki one, looks lovely on but would have loved a few different colours.

Got a bright red blazer for € 16, it is quite light material but would be a good replacement for a cardi or as a jacket in summer. Also in a royal blue which looked tempting!

Wanted some new necklaces, seen mixed ones being posted on Facebook but my local pennys had a very poor selection, I like the pastel colours in this one for only €5.

Think I'm overdue a visit to a proper big pennys....

• Advertisement

I find Penneys in Blanchardstown only ever has Size 8 or Size 20 left in things that I want!

dudara I would love to see how you store all your clothes and shoes/boots!!!! :D

Going slightly off topic - all shoes and boots are in their boxes, stacked in a wardrobe. Unboxed shoes are on shelves. I only hang clothes that I wear. Clothes that I want to keep are in plastic lidded boxes, and I give away anything I don't want. We moved house recently and I was ruthless in cleaning out old stuff. Very therapeutic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Was really looking forward to a trip into my local pennys. I had seen loads of lovely clothes and necklaces posted on Facebook and blogs. Spent ages going around and could find none of what I was looking for, and anything I did find was like a size 20!

Loads of pics of wrap look blouses, only one in my size was a khaki one, looks lovely on but would have loved a few different colours.

Got a bright red blazer for € 16, it is quite light material but would be a good replacement for a cardi or as a jacket in summer. Also in a royal blue which looked tempting!

Wanted some new necklaces, seen mixed ones being posted on Facebook but my local pennys had a very poor selection, I like the pastel colours in this one for only €5.

Think I'm overdue a visit to a proper big pennys....

I love that blouse-how is it lengthwise though?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Got these in TK Maxx for a wedding in April. €90 for both
    The dress is far more of a peachy colour than the pic. Goes well with nude shoes that I have already.

Adrianna-Papell-Womens-Cap-Sleeve-Sequin-Chiffon-Dress-BlushGun-12-0.png

60e94859a0ed6b3e3523e31cb22b1f3f.jpg

gg2 wrote: »
    I love that blouse-how is it lengthwise though?

I'm short and I found the front part while it is long enough for me, was surprisingly shorter than I was expecting and than it looked on the hanger. If you are a tall person, front bottom might be a bit short. I've only tried it on, haven't worn it yet, hoping it doesn't ride up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Array.jpg

Take away the peroxide blonde hair, the jacket, hoopy ear rings etc and this is actually a nice little dress. €69 delivered from eBay.

dudara wrote: »
    Going slightly off topic - all shoes and boots are in their boxes, stacked in a wardrobe. Unboxed shoes are on shelves. I only hang clothes that I wear. Clothes that I want to keep are in plastic lidded boxes, and I give away anything I don't want. We moved house recently and I was ruthless in cleaning out old stuff. Very therapeutic!

Sorry for dragging things off topic, I was just curious! Fascinated by all of our purchases :-) Thank you for sharing! (Wondering how you can stack boxes in your wardrobe with clothes hanging their too!) I think I need a clearout myself. Lots that I don't wear.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sneaky trip to the Vivien of Holloway popup shop yesterday - just down from the main one, they're selling off a load of samples and dresses with minor flaws for half price. Treated myself to this but in green - only paid £40 for a media sample one. Looks really good on, really nips my waist in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭trailbiker

Just bought this for my GF. She loves tattoos and she loves Audrey Hepburn so I'm hoping that she's going to love this
    NDZDOIh.jpg
    http://swampfashion.com/clothing/tops/audrey-marilyn-t-shirt-14237

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

Got some dresses for the office....

large]
    http://www.hm.com/gb/product/86212?article=86212-B

large]

Got another 2 but can't find them on the H&M website :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement