Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Topshop's free shipping lured me in last night, and I picked up the Petite Leigh jeans in black for £34.20 with a student discount. I have a pair of Leigh jeans in khaki and although they don't fit anymore (my final year gut is taking shape), I loved how tight they were in the lower legs and ankles.

topshop-black-petite-28-moto-leigh-jeans-black-product-1-23849178-1-527751076-normal_large_flex.jpeg

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?refinements=Size%7b1%7d~%5b12%7c14%5d&searchTerm=leigh&storeId=12556&productId=11765480&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got two pairs of glasses frames from Firmoo in their Black Friday sale. Worked out at €22 per frame incl delivery. They can do the lenses too but I'm due a test so just got the frames.

http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2427.html

http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2609.html (In the brown/green colour way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

STEVEMADDEN-BOOTS_NORTHSDE_BLACK-LEATHER_SIDE?$MR%2DZOOM$&id=yfLrD0&rgn=0,-349,3000,3700&scl=5.780346820809249

Sorry for the huge pic. Got these in Steve Madden. Love them but they need to be broken in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Had a small spree in debenhams over the weekend!

From Oasis, a cosy jumper and grey skinnies:
    3610213367.jpg
    3250196714.jpg

From Zara, a black dress and a grey jumper I can't seem to find a picture of...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Some early Christmas presents courtesy of my mother and the Miss Selfridge cyber sale

23W52PBLK_normal.jpg

€66

13F01QBLK_normal.jpg

€22

13F02PMUL_normal.jpg

€30

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I am getting this Hearts and Roses dress from Sirens and Starlets online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Got these bad boys from New Look down from €40 to €20.

321682818?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sorry for the huge pic. Got these in Steve Madden. Love them but they need to be broken in.

fab boots, were they expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Went on a mini spree on Misguided.com

I got theese two skirts

s2103921_lucie_31.10.14_aj_2721_berlinda.jpg
    s1100042_cindy_13.10.14_aj_1326_a.jpg

and these tops

t3106389_joanna_19.11.14_mc_97793_a.jpg

t3107513_hannah_08.10.14_sp_346_a_5.jpg
    t2100691_-_dharma_7.jpg

For only 81 euro with their 20% off.
    Now to wait for the postman :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Oh I'm so annoyed. Got an email this morning that they had cancelled the order as they are out of stock and to top it off they've gone back to full price on the site. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Someone needs to take my card away! All from Asos

Again all from Asos

And finally, all from Zara.

As a side note: any tips on how to embed these images from a tablet?
    That little mountainy symbol is nowhere to be found when posting!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I just put IMG before the picture's URL and /IMG after (both in square brackets)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I am so impressed with Zara online! I ordered that jumper I put up on Sunday night & I received it today! So quick! Will be using them again!
    The jumper is fab too, so soft! Love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I am so impressed with Zara online! I ordered that jumper I put up on Sunday night & I received it today! So quick! Will be using them again!

Where, by comparison, I'm still waiting on my oasis stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

yellow hen wrote: »
    Where, by comparison, I'm still waiting on my oasis stuff :(

Ditto, got an email this afternoon to say you stuff I'd ordered on Friday was dispatched but I don't know how long it'll take from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Ditto, got an email this afternoon to say you stuff I'd ordered on Friday was dispatched but I don't know how long it'll take from now.

I got that on Monday and am still waiting. The courier is nightline who can manage next day with next so not sure what the delay is. Is it shipped from the uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Zara didn't have sales this weekend or did I miss them? It might take longer to process orders during sales because of larger quantities.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Zara didn't have sales this weekend or did I miss them? It might take longer to process orders during sales because of larger quantities.

no, don't think there was an actual sale on. I had seen that jumper on Pippa O'Connor's facebook page and loved it, so I ordered it Sunday night, got a dispatch email the following day and it arrived today. It looks to be from the UK too! I noticed that their returns is really good too, just login to your account online, click on returns & they have the courier pick it up again...for free! really good service! I usually order off ASOS, but I've been so put off by the lately, especially their painfully slow returns service. Not only do you have to pay to return stuff, but it took 3 weeks before I got my refund. Not impressed with ASOS anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

fab boots, were they expensive?

200$

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

7950419_camel.jpg

http://www.dunnesstores.com/savida-leather-pencil-skirt/skirts/dunnesstores/fcp-product/7950419?colour=camel

Seeing as the boots were gone I wanted to get herself something. She saw this today in Dunnes and liked it so I picked it up for her on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I saw the jumper on Pippa's page also and loved it-I can't find it online though, have you a link??Thanks!

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I saw the jumper on Pippa's page also and loved it-I can't find it online though, have you a link??Thanks!

here you go! I got the light grey one, eventhough I'd love the cream too! There are four colours in it! My new addiction is jumpers, my husband was not impressed when he saw the package LOL :D
    http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/knitwear/sweaters/diagonal-knit-v-neck-sweater-c498028p2231516.html

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

here you go! I got the light grey one, eventhough I'd love the cream too! There are four colours in it! My new addiction is jumpers, my husband was not impressed when he saw the package LOL :D
    http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/knitwear/sweaters/diagonal-knit-v-neck-sweater-c498028p2231516.html

Great stuff thanks a mill. Yeah I'm loving the knits and get most of mine from Zara, I think I'll go for the cream myself!

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

I bought Rochelle Humes lace dress from Littlewoods for €75 using a discount code.
    rochelle-humes-lace-three-quarter-sleeve-dress.jpg?$234x312_standard$&$roundel_lwireland$&p1_img=new_yellow_round

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Nabbed these Jimmy Choo shoes in the Outnet clearance sale reduced from over $1200 to $249 :)

Jimmy%20Choo%20Sandals%20Jimmy%20Choo%20Glenys%20Elaphe%20Snakeskin%20Z_LRG.jpg

Also, these boots reduced to $72

139-ASH-women-s-video-studded-distressed-leather-boots-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Got this in Dunnes for €40. Waistline is very forgiving for Christmas meals!

3810722_black.jpg

And this one from Zara for €49 I think

0387163445_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1415804256776

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

Picked up these shiny shiny... shiny boots of leather (reference to my username :D) in Dunnes the other day - could not believe it. I like lots of Dunnes stuff but have never found shoes there that appealed to me. I am utterly weeeeeeeak for these, and they're pure leather and so comfy and soft and leg-beautifying! The heel is the perfect height for me personally (can't do really high shoes much as I'd love to) and I prefer a rounded toe to a pointy one, but not a chunky one either.
    €75 - well worth it IMO.

4130490_black.jpg

• Advertisement

I got this jumper in Topshop this eve! I've been looking at it for a few weeks, but it was €70, and I just couldn't justify it. Then I got a voucher & thought I' might as well as I wanted to wear it for Christmas. To my delight, it was reduced to €46!! I'm going to wear it with a skirt, but its something I'll wear again!
    23M10GCHR_large.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement