Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Seeing as I had to return the Asos dress, I got this in black instead. Plain and simple, and only 15e.

azz54888_black_xl.jpg

http://www.boohoo.com/europe/clothing/dresses-promo/icat/dresses-promo/going-out-dresses/lucie-long-sleeve-scoop-neck-bodycon-dress/invt/azz54888

I'm eyeing up the grey as well :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got a rain mac in Dunnes in Green with navy flowers for 25Eur - they do not have it online but the do have rhe red equivalet http://www.dunnesstores.com/printed-mac/coats-and-jackets/dunnesstores/fcp-product/8847746?colour=red It sounds boring but my daughter was wearing a similar one for children when we were out one very rainy day and she was the only one that stayed dry - great for the variable weather we are having.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

lindy-bop-serena-classic-elegant-vintage-1950s-chiffon-prom-dress-ball-gown-fifties-2327-p.jpg

Lindy Bop, £44.99

Hehe, just realised it matches my avatar!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

269300.JPG

269301.JPG

269302.JPG

Just for a bit of fun as they were less than €40 delivered from eBay. If the white ones work out alright the black may be purchased as they look quite nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

River Island!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=87312831

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I've ordered these wellies from Crocs for Electric Picnic this weekend. Tracking them online, and they haven't moved from a Delivery hub in the UK since yesterday at 17:50, so praying they are here on time (and so hope they fit).
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE62AefejN4fH7F3llp2e6Gf36ClcTACy2eYR_DBbllACDR37o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Got a burgundy flower crown in Penneys Dundrum today for 3 euro, they had a load hidden by the checkouts on the right. Can't find a picture though but I'm in love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Just couldn't resist buying this sequined dress, I know it's early but it will do for my birthday & some nights out over the (dare I mention it) Christmas :D

Love Cherish €84

1236456_546941692039591_237953670_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

€24.99 from New Look

267879701?$get_the_look$

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

a955f2aaacb2119b043417efe4fdfec8.jpg

H&M, Penneys & New Look! The 23 top is actually maroon and white not black :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Dolbert can I ask about the sizing on that amazing Lindy Bop dress that you got - is it true to size. I love it and am considering getting it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Shopper from oasis. Only €39 with student discount. For two bags, a money purse that feels like leather it's a total bargain. I looooove it!

http://m.oasis-stores.com/southwold-shopper//oasis/fcp-product/5330033501

Also got a winter cost in zara. Already have dressy costs do needed something for everyday. Perfect fit on me and I love it too!
    http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/coats/coat-with-metallic-button-c269183p1344563.html

DS-308-Schwarz-2.jpg

The top- an impulse purchase from eBay which I kinda regret now. There are nicer ones available but I put in a bid in on this as it was relatively cheap at €35- shipping is €15 though. The nicer one will have to wait a month or two.

<SNIP> please do not quote pics
    The top- an impulse purchase from eBay which I kinda regret now. There are nicer ones available but I put in a bid in on this as it was relatively cheap at €35- shipping is €15 though. The nicer one will have to wait a month or two.

I am so intrigued by your wardrobe! When do you get to wear this stuff? Forgive me if I'm being far too nosy!

yellow hen wrote: »
    I am so intrigued by your wardrobe! When do you get to wear this stuff? Forgive me if I'm being far too nosy!

Well now, that would be my better half's wardrobe. It may come across as full on but that couldn't be further from the truth. Out for a meal she may wear a skirt, boots and a non leather jacket. Head out to the cinema/pub and she may wear an all leather outfit but she doesn't wear any make-up and her hair isn't dyed so she actually wears it very well.

Unfortunately the models in the images appear over the top as they are appealing to a certain type of customer on eBay. With the right person, in the right environment, a leather 'heavy' outfit can be really quite attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

3810559_black-burgan.jpg

A bargain at €20 in Dunnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

A bargain at €20 in Dunnes.

I was admiring that the other day in Dunnes in Galway. :)

Bought this while I was there though:

qsl3ix.jpg

http://www.dunnesstores.com/animal-print-sweater//dunnesstores/fcp-product/9110692?colour=charcoal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

282746101?$prod_details_hero$

265943012?$prod_details_hero$

I treated my self to these lovely dresses :) both from newlook.com
    the the first dress was £12 and the second was £16
    I just hope they look nice on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Dolbert can I ask about the sizing on that amazing Lindy Bop dress that you got - is it true to size. I love it and am considering getting it. Thanks.

I'll let you know Cathy, I find with Lindy Bop it depends on the material but generally your high street size should fit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

cambridge-satchel-company-red-the-14-leather-satchel-product-1-12504098-236713186_large_flex.jpeg

(Gift)from Link

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Going on my holidays in a couple of weeks and picked up a few things from mangooutlet.com

€45 reduced to €10
    63440662_P6.jpg

€20 reduced to €14
    71440553_J3.jpg

€30 reduced to €13
    63308314_RP.jpg

€60 reduced to €40
    73440798_02.jpg

And the obligatory aviators, €20 reduced to €4!
    63634030_15.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

This AllSaints jacket for €89 in TK Maxx

WJH054-164-1.jpg

Love it. Particularly because I really want, and cannot even remotely afford or justify, a €700 Vivienne Westwood coat and it ever so slightly reminds me of it

Well now, that would be my better half's wardrobe. It may come across as full on but that couldn't be further from the truth. Out for a meal she may wear a skirt, boots and a non leather jacket. Head out to the cinema/pub and she may wear an all leather outfit but she doesn't wear any make-up and her hair isn't dyed so she actually wears it very well.

Unfortunately the models in the images appear over the top as they are appealing to a certain type of customer on eBay. With the right person, in the right environment, a leather 'heavy' outfit can be really quite attractive.

I don't doubt for a second that it can be attractive. Your other half must have a fantastic body to wear it! Fair play to her for wearing what she likes.

This AllSaints jacket for €89 in TK Maxx

<SNIP> PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS

Love it. Particularly because I really want, and cannot even remotely afford or justify, a €700 Vivienne Westwood coat and it ever so slightly reminds me of it

Love this! Which tk maxx was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Have this style in black and also nude, comfiest shoes going, thought these were fab and were very cheap! I think they look far more expensive than they were and ddon't look like Marks and Spencer at all!

HT_01_T02_9208X_YZ_SP13_EC_0?wid=640

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

yellow hen wrote: »
    Love this! Which tk maxx was it?

The one in Stephen's Green in Dublin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Valentina wrote: »
    Going on my holidays in a couple of weeks and picked up a few things from mangooutlet.com

Hi Valentina, after seeing your post I went onto this website for the first time, and fell in love with a load of dresses :o But when I go to order firefox tells me it's not a secure website etc, it is a legit site yes? You've ordered from it before?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Jil Sander glasses from Arnotts, better than half price at €109.

Jil%20Sander%20Sunglasses%20JS650S.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement