Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Twee. wrote: »
    I just could not pass this by! True love in a skirt!

From Topshop http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/pale-pink-vinyl-pencil-skirt-2110360

Would love to see this on. Can you post a pic in the "What I wore today thread" at some stage? Pretty please! :) Interested to see it in a non-sterile online shop environment.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Would love to see this on. Can you post a pic in the "What I wore today thread" at some stage? Pretty please! :) Interested to see it in a non-sterile online shop environment.

I hope to wear it this weekend so will try to remember to take a pic, if not I might just play dress up :D

Twee. wrote: »
    I hope to wear it this weekend so will try to remember to take a pic, if not I might just play dress up :D

TBH, if you didn't play dress up, you'd have no place being an F&A mod! :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

71O4UGy9KdL._SX500_.jpg

Kurt Geiger wedges from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

00001235_Orange_search.jpg

Closet brand on Awear online. €61.95 with free postage as its over €60. All of my dresses seem very dark so wanted something bright, I'm very pale though so not sure how orange will suit me

• Advertisement

Closet brand on Awear online. €61.95 with free postage as its over €60. All of my dresses seem very dark so wanted something bright, I'm very pale though so not sure how orange will suit me

That seems very expensive for Barbie clothes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Looks fab - will you let me know how it fits and the weight/warmness of it? I know my mum is looking for a new rain jacket for walking because she hates her current one and she doesn't like the look of normal "out-doorsy" type jackets and that one looks like it would fit the bill perfectly if it's not very warm/heavy

This came today. It is quite light but warm because it has fleecing in it. Don't think it's 100% waterproof but seems like it wouldn't soak up loads of water either. It has a ridiculous amount of zips though (three in total) which is kinda annoying but overall I really like this jacket. I got a size M (says 12) and I'm an 8 generally though so it definitely runs in small sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

That seems very expensive for Barbie clothes! :D

:D Sorry, didn't realise how small it had come out, have made it a bit bigger! Can't seem to copy the bigger images on the awear website, it just keeps magnifying the image. Anyone know a way around this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

:D Sorry, didn't realise how small it had come out, have made it a bit bigger! Can't seem to copy the bigger images on the awear website, it just keeps magnifying the image. Anyone know a way around this?

Sometimes I just google the product name and try find an image for it. It's a pain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

27-ish euro with student discount from New Look

284093801?$prod_details_hero$

Been lusting after them for a few weeks now and finally bit the bullet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Heatons, €20. Perfect for tucking skinny jeans into I think!
    8135204.jpg

Oh very tiny! Ha! I don't know how to make it bigger so here is the link
    http://www.heatonsstores.com/Product/Hidden-Wedge-Stud-Trim/279918/1102020000

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Really wanted twees topshop skirt in black or navy but couldn't find anything in the same material.

Picked this up instead :)

268571.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Love it.:)
    Do you have a link ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Not to worry, it gave me some nice memories of avidly wasting my pocket money on Barbie clothes back in the day. Her wardrobe was fabulous though, perfectly suited to 21-year-old crime-fighting, investigative journalistic, medical doctor and model with three kids and a teddy bear for a husband. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

Not to worry, it gave me some nice memories of avidly wasting my pocket money on Barbie clothes back in the day. Her wardrobe was fabulous though, perfectly suited to 21-year-old crime-fighting, investigative journalistic, medical doctor and model with three kids and a teddy bear for a husband. :D

Barbie - the ultimate fashionista :D

MATTEL-12841928-05.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

1372477149-10457100.jpg

1357012085-74659400.jpg

6573205105_1_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1375949043331

6573205105_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1375949020030

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

bscm wrote: »
    27-ish euro with student discount from New Look

<SNIP> DO NOT QOUTE PICS

Been lusting after them for a few weeks now and finally bit the bullet :)

Damn you, tempting me... The bank account took a hit today but these were totally worth it!

A_V_A where's your brown bag from? It's fab.

The flat ankle boots I got in Heatons were a waste of €20, wore them today (wasn't walking around that much) and they're not very comfy on the heels :-( I will get some insoles but I don't know if they'll help much. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Amazing bag! I love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Pang wrote: »
    Amazing bag! I love it.

Ah now c'mon you two! The clues are there. It seems it's a Zara bag.

Edit: http://www.zara.com/ie/en/man/bags/vintage-weekend-bag-c269247p1295560.html

I don't follow fashion really so am therefore oblivious to the 'clues' but thanks.

And most definitely out of my league price wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If someone ever forgets to post where the item is from then you can right click the image and click 'view image' or 'view image info'. The URL is almost always from the shop's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

phasers wrote: »
    If someone ever forgets to post where the item is from then you can right click the image and click 'view image' or 'view image info'. The URL is almost always from the shop's website.

Ta Da!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

The flat ankle boots I got in Heatons were a waste of €20, wore them today (wasn't walking around that much) and they're not very comfy on the heels :-( I will get some insoles but I don't know if they'll help much. Grrr.

zara :) im getting stick it for it from the lads doe :rolleyes: but the 'moths' seem to like it lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

A_V_A, as directed in the first post, please state where you bought the items in each post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

I have just purchased a pair of Topman Indigo Super Spray-On Skinny Jeans on line. http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/spray-on-skinny-1908792/indigo-super-spray-on-skinny-jeans-1975247?bi=1&ps=20They fit like a second skin, but they are also very comfortable to wear as the jeans are made from a very stretchy type of denim. The look and feel of the jeans is just fabulous.

These are the ultimate skinny jeans and are very tight fitting, so it takes confidence to wear them. I would highly recommend them for the man who likes to wear his jeans extremely tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I have just purchased a pair of Topman Indigo Super Spray-On Skinny Jeans on line. http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/spray-on-skinny-1908792/indigo-super-spray-on-skinny-jeans-1975247?bi=1&ps=20They fit like a second skin, but they are also very comfortable to wear as the jeans are made from a very stretchy type of denim. The look and feel of the jeans is just fabulous.

These are the ultimate skinny jeans and are very tight fitting, so it takes confidence to wear them. I would highly recommend them for the man who likes to wear his jeans extremely tight.

Black Leather and his fetish ;) for skinny jeans are back !!!!!

But on Topic i picked theses up there last week from river island

266652_main?$hero$

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

been looking at these ankle boots on Asos for a few weeks now, they were reduced to €52, so I have ordered them

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2816901

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got this from Lispy for another wedding I'm going to

L21-019-GL0s.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement