Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

My first trip into Mac.. and dear god, I'm hooked already!

MHTF01.jpg

plus foundation, and blush!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

How much for the brush set?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

€60, but the foundation brush by itself was €40. You get a little belt with it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

€60, but the foundation brush by itself was €40. You get a little belt with it too!

That set looks gorgeous, make sure you hold on to your receipt because sometimes when they make travel or special edition brushes they are not as good quality as the regular ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

What brushes are in the set? Is it the 190 foundation brush?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

What brushes are in the set? Is it the 190 foundation brush?

That's definitely a 190, looks like the concealer brush & a powder brush? I have a holiday collection and it doesn't match up in quality to my regular ones (I have full size as well). The 190 isn't too bad though.

lainey316 wrote: »
    That's definitely a 190, looks like the concealer brush & a powder brush? I have a holiday collection and it doesn't match up in quality to my regular ones (I have full size as well). The 190 isn't too bad though.
    Thank you, I didn't realize it was a travel set, my bad. I have a 190 brush anyway and thought it looked like the one in the pic.

Thank you for your help.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

il_570xN.155475440.jpg

This was delivered today from etsy.com. :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/50649400/giraffe-american-apparel-t-shirt-dress

It ended up at 22 euro, including postage. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Young Edwardian Dress from etsy €25. Wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but I love it:)
    il_570xN.225784439.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

happened to pop into Awear this morning - had been looking at this when it was full price and today I got it for 17.50 - BARGAIN - I'll give it to Awear, they know how to do sale dresses!!!

http://www.awear.com/sale-dresses/megan-exposed-zip-dress/invt/10401181/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

Reduced to €25 in a-wear! (Sorry about the giant picture, it was either this one or a thumbnail and you couldn't see the pattern on the thumbnail!)
    10401204_Print_lightboxmodel.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

Red coat from Forever 21
    30.80 euro.....
    Bright red colour....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

lindtee wrote: »
    Young Edwardian Dress from etsy €25. Wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but I love it:)
    il_570xN.225784439.jpg

I love it! I was looking at one similar for ages! I just bought one that's really tight on the bust... we'll see how it works out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

+1, That dress is lovely Lindtee!

A|Wear €8 for the top + €3.50 shipping so €11.50 in total.

10202215_Coral_medium.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Just ordered these from AWear:

10202269_Navy_search.jpg
    Only €12.50

10301477_Print_catmodel.jpg
    €15

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭pemtca

3140023101.jpg
    €19 in Oasis sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

My new Sigma Brushes....Love em!CK003-2T.jpg

Got wedge shoes similar to these in Dunnes Stores for €10

41PXu5VNM7L.jpg

Also got the No.7 Gel Eyeliner in 'Blue' today (I had a €7.50 voucher that needed to be used:p)

I have the middle one; it looks Violet/Purple, but it is actually blue when on the eye. It went on easily for me (I am normally useless at applying eyeliner, but this went on very easily).

DSCF7244.JPG

I also got a Turquoise dress with ruffles on the neckline on eBay for €6.45, will post a pic of it when it arrives.

Oh, and a box of chocs from Debenhams as well :D :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

1125083670_main.jpg

Bought them in Schuu love them but have no idea what to wear them with

Thanks to Tayla's thread about all proceeds going to Earthquake and Tsunami Relief in Japan from Forever 21 website today I ordered the following:) Fair play to them, not only will purchasers be getting nice stuff but they will also be helping the relief effort. Would be nice if other online retailers followed suit.

82415401-01.jpg
    80241235-03.jpg
    81143332-02.jpg
    Had been looking for a knitted Fedora hat for ages, and love the colours on this one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got these: wanted to get something nice for the home stretch which starts next week (hopefully), I also have a few birthday parties to attend in the next short while (my own and our son's and my daddy's) - my husband knew that I was feeling frumpy so went with me, he is great for the blunt comments and really useful (it means that he spends less time shopping so he benefits too), got the skirt that he did not like though.

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-carpenter-skirt/s0005793/type-s/
    http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-jersey-dress/s0007801/type-s/
    http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-spotted-dress/s0007784/type-s/

Most were in the sale - told my parents that I had got them and they said that they would pay for them for my birthday.

When I was pregnant with my 3, (the youngest is 8) there was such little choice in maternity wear:( And what was available was dreadful. Now most shops seem to do a maternity line. Love the things you ordered Cathymoran, especially the spotted dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Bought this the other day in River Island and a beautiful dress in Dunnes but I can't find a photo of it online and I'm too lazy to take a photo. :P

598841_main?$hero$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Just bought this in H & M the picture dosen't do it much justice. Only €20!
    DXLA55_83317_35026_99_9999.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

E.T. wrote: »
    Reduced to €25 in a-wear! (Sorry about the giant picture, it was either this one or a thumbnail and you couldn't see the pattern on the thumbnail!)
    10401204_Print_lightboxmodel.jpg

got me this today in A/wear and this (I don't know how to embed photos - so I'll post the link - I got this in black - can't find the red anywhere!)

http://www.awear.com/sale-dresses/red-avery-asym-pleat-ponte-dress/invt/10401217red/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

First thing I've bought in about 2 months but couldn't resist - suppose €30 wont kill me, sick of being broke!

http://www.style-tonic.com/momuse-leaf-earrings.html

leaf1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

26G76YBLK_thumb.jpg
    €52 in Topshop. It's like a vest but it's got a cape draped over the shoulders. I'm not a huge fan of my upper arms so it's great! It's lovely on, gonna wear it with high-waisted shorts.:)

42V33YBLK_thumb.jpg
    €36 in Topshop. For Trinity Ball (thanks to Sibylla and lainey316 for giving opinions on these!)

topshop-holiday-makeup-palette-2010-2.jpg
    €4 in Topshop! Sure I had to :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, tomissex, you're a girl after my own heart! I love those shoes, I have so many similar ones from Topshop! Great buys! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement