Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Dudara that dress is stunning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Dudara that dress is stunning!

+1 it's soo pretty and I love the colour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks - it will make a great summer day dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I got these presents in the post this morning :D:D

Eyeko Polish Set
    prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=B053P_SP327_10_OB0G5

Nails Inc. Spring Summer collection 2011
    new_yellow_round

Nails Inc. All that Glitters
    A012P_SP737_42_OB0NU?$prodDetailMain$

Such a nail polish addict :rolleyes:
    if you do not have a nail blog i beg you to set one up :D they are really nice! especially the eyeko! where did you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

musical.x wrote: »
    if you do not have a nail blog i beg you to set one up :D they are really nice! especially the eyeko! where did you get them?

Yes I have a website it's not just nail polish but all things beauty :D I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to put it up here though I'll PM you the link when I have reviewed these polishes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlmji6uu5dLvIF9H_anJo3x062CbiAxFLJqME2Fqq56unbYW-_8g
    bloody no7 vouchers from boots! wish they would do it on better nail varnishs :p would feel way better using them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Small ransack of A-Wear - needed some bits for college :)

10301477_Print_lightbox.jpg

10202303_Coral_lightbox.jpg
    10202215_Green_lightbox.jpg

and a few ribbed tanks in navy, purple and off white and some navy leggings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Yes I have a website it's not just nail polish but all things beauty :D I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to put it up here though I'll PM you the link when I have reviewed these polishes :rolleyes:

Oooh I wanna see the blog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

Me too!!!

Dudara that dress is fab. I want but have nowhere to wear it.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Could you PM me the link as well please?

Also, slightly OT, are Nails Inc polishes good?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlmji6uu5dLvIF9H_anJo3x062CbiAxFLJqME2Fqq56unbYW-_8g
    bloody no7 vouchers from boots! wish they would do it on better nail varnishs :p would feel way better using them :D
    +1.

I got the No.7 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal. Had a No.7 €7.50 voucher so I got the polish for free as the polish was priced at €7.50:D

no7_totallyteal.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh I always throw those vouchers away! I'll be saving them now, that colour is gorgeous!

Purple_Bobbin thats so handy! all of the no7 varnish cost 9.45 here :( but its still a waste not to use them :p

Phasers: you should definatly keep them :) they come in handy even for getting a base/top coat. some of the colours can be nice too :D

Purple_Bobbin thats so handy! all of the no7 varnish cost 9.45 here :( but its still a waste not to use them :p

Phasers: you should definatly keep them :) they come in handy even for getting a base/top coat. some of the colours can be nice too :D
    I agree. I would never, ever pay €9.45 for a No.7 nail polish as I don't think they are worth it tbh. I only ever get No.7 polishes when I gave these vouchers lol.

Talking about No.7, what are there eyeshadows like? I have two more vouchers and they have some lovely colour eyeshadows, the shadows cost €14 so I'd still have to pay about €7 to get them, don't wanna waste money if they're no good lol.

Need a couple of cocktail dresses for work events coming up, Got these half price :):)

256bw5s.jpg

23p5om.jpg

so adorable Sibylla!

Sibylla wrote: »
    Need a couple of cocktail dresses for work events coming up, Got these half price :):)

23p5om.jpg
    This is beautiful. Where is it from? Have you a link to it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

http://www.coast-stores.com/NIKITA-ROUCHED-DRESS/Dresses/coast/fcp-product/2224732315

picture doesn't do it justice, very flattering on, how would u accessorise?

Thanks Phasers and Purple Bobbin, Of course they are from Paris Ciel, I've heard of people having issues with them but I've never had a problem, They have a sale at the moment evening gowns from 89 euro. I'm on work placement for college and had no idea how much socializing would be a part of it. Hope these will be suitable.

Here is the link to the second

http://www.parisciel.com/strap-beaded-cocktail-dress.html

random10 wrote: »
    http://www.coast-stores.com/NIKITA-ROUCHED-DRESS/Dresses/coast/fcp-product/2224732315

picture doesn't do it justice, very flattering on, how would u accessorise?
    That is lovely, I think it would look great with some nude heels and a statement ring or bracelet, I wouldn't overdo the neck wear as you want to show off the detail of the dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

my boyfriend bought me these shoes in aldo
    http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/platform-heels/77538853-withey/32&flagid=wnudes

BUT they are half a size too big and i look like i'm wearing my mothers shoes, any solutions? i put insoles in but theres still a gap grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

23p5om.jpg

Omg WANT. It's only left in too big for me sizes though :( Boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks Phasers and Purple Bobbin, Of course they are from Paris Ciel, I've heard of people having issues with them but I've never had a problem, They have a sale at the moment evening gowns from 89 euro. I'm on work placement for college and had no idea how much socializing would be a part of it. Hope these will be suitable.

Here is the link to the second

http://www.parisciel.com/strap-beaded-cocktail-dress.html

What are their sizes like Sibylla? It says that the XL is a 12 - are they big/small fitting?

Sugarbomb wrote: »
    Me too!!!

Dudara that dress is fab. I want but have nowhere to wear it.:mad:

Just wear it as an everyday dress - I have a lot of Coast dresses (not the satin strapless kind mind) and I wear them on a daily basis.

Life is too short not to wear pretty dresses.

Sorry lia lia must have got one of the last ones in a smaller size, I had to order both in a size 10, I'm an 8 but a friend of mine who has ordered from them before said they are a bit on the small side, I've never ordered form them myself, I will post about the sizing as soon as I get them. Their dresses seem quite structured so I'm hoping they will fit ok, If not I don't mind getting them taken in. There is a size guide below the dress with measurements might be helpful!

http://www.parisciel.com/sweetheart-neckline-cocktail-dress-with-red-belt.html

EDIT Corkgirl I was texting another friend who ordered from them previously and she also said the sizes
    are on the small side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Wow Sibylla, that second dress is amazing, I will have to trawl through ebay!

Tayla wrote: »
    Wow Sibylla, that second dress is amazing, I will have to trawl through ebay!
    Tayla keep an eye on the site they might get new stock in, I only ordered mine a couple of days ago so when they see there is high demand they could restock it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

These in New Look:

[IMG]http://www.boards.ie//images.newlook.com/is/image/newlook/womens/boots/shoe boots/cuff bootie/215940821?$get_the_look$[/IMG]
    Zip up the back ;)

I got a Liffey Valley voucher as a belated birthday present so I finally got to go shopping again! managed to nab a couple of things left over from the sales ;)

30916006_b1.jpg

These were from Office for 11 quid!

And this was New Look for 15 (I actually bought it online originally but it never came :mad: so I was so happy when I saw it in LV!)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

51ZSoSZrjqL.jpg

from Aldo.living in Abu Dhabi and got them in Abu Dhabi Mall. they are also available online. they were about €70. wearing them to the St. Patricks day Ball

• Advertisement

@maggie_cork - please tell us how much and where?

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement