Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So i want to become a Pilot...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Give it a rest lads and get back on topic please. Leave the childish bickering at home, next off topic post gets a ban. I'm looking after this forum until a moderator is found.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Watching this forum as well now. Any more bull**** from any of you I ban you.

If you are unhappy with another users comments use the report this post icon report.gif and it will be dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Ruu wrote:
    ... until a moderator is found.

Well, myself, Roundy and Junkyard wouldn't mind the workload. Does that count as an off-topic post? Bugger. Bet I'm banned now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭PCros

Weh weh Captain Boycott I called u a name:(

You will need strength sir because I'll be looking down at you in the near future, in a great job that I enjoy. If not I'll find you and apologise but I doubt that will happen.

Lets stick to the point here. Your obviously old and have had a crap life in the industry (if you are even telling the truth) because you havn't even answered my question about the good points, just a stupid sarcastic reply.

It annoys me to see people come onto this thread and say that becoming a pilot is a bad idea to 16 and 17 year olds.

To the op, ignore all of Captains posts please and go for it and fufill your dream of becoming a pilot. One step at a time mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

PCros what part of my post did you not understand. You're banned for 2 weeks. I am closing this thread as you lot do not seem to grasp what polite discussion is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Keep it civil in future, folks.

Flaming won't be tolerated here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement