Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Madeline - Anyone else sick of this?

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Zillah wrote:

I find many of the attitudes here awfull, but have agreed to give it a rest , so please do the same , or do so without quoting me.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kaalgat

vorbis wrote:
    Dudess, this might be hard for you to understand but news coverage to an extent is local. This involves a child from the UK, the country next to us! Thats what makes it newsworhy. To suggest that Sky news should be reporting on a kid abducted in South Africa is bizarre. I wouldn't expect South African news to carry this story. QUOTE]

South African news is covering this story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Venom wrote:
    These sorry excuse for parents also really come accross as odd to me from the pictures and video clips Iv seen in the media since this whole sorry mess began. They both really seem to lack the emotion's that any normal person would be going through in a situation like that and they both come accross as cold and calculating.

Yeah but they're probably on a load of pills and tablets and sedated up to the eyeballs so they may seem kinda relaxed and out of it a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Gingerspice99

im just plain sick of this, theres even a bebo theme, its really unfortunate she got kidnapped but at the same time will they just leave us alone, i bet the portugese media doesnt have a single news post about this, and thats where she got kidnapped, whats the use of posting it in irish media
    Are you for real - she has been kidnapped you numbskull!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: (would like to call you something else but I wont lower myself)
    She could be anywhere in the world by now - there are pedo rings that sell pictures, videos and have even been know to auction off young girls like Madeline to to highest bidder - next time you decide to comment try letting your 2 brains cells talk to each other :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

wow

with so many exclamation marks, you must be serious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I'm gonna write a song, what ryhmes with madeline

maybelline
    rattlin'
    gatling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

vaseline

latenia wrote:
    vaseline

oooooh, that's in bad taste

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Fair enough, the news coverage might be way ott but the comments from some of you people are disgusting.
    Some poor innocent girl gets kidnapped. God knows what else happened to her and people are coming on here taking the p1ss.
    You should all be ashamed.

• Advertisement

i think we lasted long enough without making jokes, it was only a day after 9/11 and the tsunami that I started hearing jokes about them.. it's been at least a few weeks before I heard any kind of sniggering about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This thread has run its course methinks. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement